The authority of TÜVASAŞ belongs to Türk Ulaş-Sen. Turkish Transportation-Sen Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) was authorized on behalf of civil servants working within the trade unions.
Turkish Transportation-Sen Sakarya Branch President Ali Azem Hazelnut, in a written statement, published in the Official Gazette after the regulation on behalf of public officials on behalf of TÜVASAŞ'taki said.
Hazelnut said in a statement, “Our goal is to do unionism. We will use our rights from the law to the end in order to increase the welfare level of the civil servants and to ensure a peaceful working environment by improving personal rights. Kul Hazelnut also stated that they do not have a union understanding that uses discriminatory language and marginalizes people.
President Fındık stated that they will have 190 members at TÜVASAŞ and thanked all members who supported them during the authorization process.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Türk-Ulas-Sen: PURPOSE TO CONTEMPORARY TCDD? IS IT CUSTOMIZED? 06/04/2012 In the 2011 year related to the restructuring of TCDD, 2 hosted a meeting at the BTS Headquarters hosted by our Headquarters. Organized associations and trade unions were invited to this meeting. These meetings have been meaningful and useful in terms of making decisions for joint action. Unfortunately, Transport Officer-Sen did not attend any of the meetings. In these meetings we present the results to you; Under the name of restructuring, it is seen that the Railway Law to be enacted as a liquidation of the institution, the development process is watched with concern, apart from the liquidation of the Railways, the restructuring of the Ministry of Transportation will also accelerate, the structure of TCDD, the management u
- Türk-Ulasim-Sen: We have reported our opinion on the draft law on the liberalization of TCDD! .. NO! 24/05/2012 Transportation, Communications and Maritime Affairs by 14.05.2012 date and B.11.KUG.0.15.00.01.9527 No. writing prepared by the Ministry of Turkey-EU carried out under the financial cooperation "Turkey Restructuring and Strengthening of the Railway Sector Project" prepared under the twinning component "Turkey About Liberalization of Railway Transport The draft law was asked about our trade union. The opinions of the competent authorities of our Association on the draft law have been reviewed and evaluated by the competent bodies and submitted to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications under the three headings 21.05.2012 date and TUS.GM.GS/63. Source: Turkish-Transportation-Sen
- Turkish Transportation-you Malatya Branch Congress was held 21/11/2013 Turkish Transportation-you Malatya Branch Congress was held: Turkish Transport-Sen was elected as Yusuf Kayan to the Presidency of Malatya Branch. Turkish Transportation-Sen Malatya Branch 5. Ordinary General Congress TCDD 5. Regional Directorate was held in Local. The chairman of the Turkish Transport-Sen deputy chairman Cihat Koray'ın 5. In the ordinary congress, the current president, Yusuf Kayan, made a speech about the activities of the railways, the status of privatization and the personal rights of the officers. After that, the head of the Demiryol-İş Union Malatya Branch, Nurettin Öndeş stated that they made a distinction as a trade union and expressed their desire to end them and the situation where TCDD came Daha
- Turkish Transport-Sen Listed TÜDEMSAŞ Staff (Photo Gallery) 27/01/2016 Turkish Transportation-Sen Listed TÜDEMSAŞ Personnel: Turkish Transportation-Sen Vice Chairman and Sivas Provincial Administration TÜDEMSAŞ employees came together. TÜDEMSAŞ Bekir Torun Seminar in the seminar held at the meeting of the Turkish Transport-Sen Management officers listened to requests and suggestions. Turkish Transportation-Sen Deputy Chairman General Secretary Gürol Toker and General Financial Secretary Yusuf Kayan said that they organized this meeting in order to find solutions to the problems of civil servants. Sorun We came to hear your problems and find solutions. We're here to serve you. We will follow every subject you speak, di he said. The Chairman of the Public-Sen Sivas Province and the Head of the Turkish Transport-Sen Sivas Branch, Nurullah Albayrak Kamu
- The Chairman of the Turkish Transport-Sen Coming to Samsun Visited the Railway Staff 23/04/2016 Turkish Transport-Sen General Manager Arrived in Samsun, the Railway Staff: Samsun Railroad employees sent to other cities because of the press to make a press release of the Turkish Transport-Sen General Şerafeddin Sea, supporters of the railway found that they do not support. In the context of maintenance work on the Samsun-Sivas railway, the Turkish Transport-Sen General Chairman Şerafeddin Deniz made a press statement in front of Samsun Station on the grounds that the railway workers would be sent to other provinces. Şerafeddin Deniz, "If you have the right and you do not want it, if you do not engage in a fight, a fight for that Deniz
- Turkish Transport-Sen in Democracy 27/07/2016 Turkish Transport-Sen Democracy Watch: Turkish Transport Sen Branch Chairman Baler Fidan, TCDD and the airport workers with unionists and members in Gaziantep Democracy Square shoulder-to-shoulder guard. Many non-governmental organizations support the seizure in Gaziantep's Democracy Square after a coup attempt. Baler Fidan, chairman of the Gaziantep branch of Turkish Transportation, union leaders, and union members kept a vigil for democracy along with iron and airline workers. Providing information about the seizure held in the Democracy Square President Fidan, "We as the Turkish Transport-Sen our principle, our country before our struggle by putting the most idan
- Chairman of the Turkish Transport-Sen hard response from the sea Cankesene 23/01/2017 Turkish Transport-Sen Chairman Cankesene hard response from the Sea: Turkish Transportation-Sen Chairman Serafettin Deniz, Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen'in "DHMI 100 have not been done for years," made a strong reaction to the statement. TURKISH TRANSPORTATION SEN'S DISCLOSED O DESCRIPTION Aviation compensation in the 2005 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim in the Ministry of Transportation in the period of Cankesen reminded that, 'Groups are then adjusted. 2005 is not an authorized union until last year. For years we have represented these people in the capacity of a sendika other union sendika acting in our line of business. In no way did they take care of these people. Here are the adjustments ar
- Turkish-Transportation You, the Mechanic Regulation to the Judiciary 01/03/2017 Turkish-Transportation You, the Mechanic Regulation to the Judiciary: Turkish-Transport Union, published in the Official Gazette 31.12.2016 date and 29935 published in the Regulation of the Train Engineer; - Train 8 with the suspension and cancellation of the driver's license. of 1. The clause of the sub-clause "a suspends the validity of the license indefinitely" - 8. of 1. an Suspended license an in paragraph b of clause b, - 8. of 2. - 9 with the revision of the train engineer's license. of 1. The sub-paragraph of the sub-paragraph, - General aspects of the train mechanic's badge f
- Head of Turkish Transport-Sen Branch Ömür Kalkan: Is your rent? People? 16/03/2017 Türk Transport-Sen President of the Sakarya Branch Ömür Kalkan has published a press release about the developments on the Island Express and Adapazarı Train Station. Head of Turkish Transportation Branch Ömür used the following statements in his statement on Kalkan, Ada Express and Train Station; In the 2012, due to the YHT road construction works, the expiration of the Island Express has started again in January. Changes in platform lengths and heights of interim stations canceled underpasses are endless stations (Arifiye) Date Haydarpasa Gar's plans to make a hotel, Ara
- Turkish Transport-You 3. Extraordinary General Assembly 22/05/2017 Turkish Transport-You 3. The General Assembly of the Extraordinary Statutes has been held: Turkish Transport-Sen 19-21 May 2015, with the participation of Heads and Delegates of the Presidency and 2017. The General Assembly was held in Kızılcahamam, Ankara. On the first day of the meeting, which started with a respect and national anthem, General President Şerafettin DENİZ, who spoke for the opening speech, made a statement about the country's agenda, the Turkish Transport-Sen's understanding of the trade union struggle, the Collective Agreement, the problems in the institutions and the period of 3 authorization. Then with the Branch Heads; 2017 authorization period and the last quarter of 2017 will be held. Second…