The first train is levied on export routes between Turkey and Georgia, will bid farewell ceremony will be held in Erzurum Palandöken Logistics Center.
Iron Silk Road, known as the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) freight transport between countries in the region with Turkey, with the entry into service of the railway line accelerated.
The first export trend is levied on routes between Turkey and Georgia, TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan APPROPRIATE, Georgian Railways General Manager David PERADZ to TCDD Transport Inc. and Pacific Eurasia Logistics Company Erzurum officials of participation with 23 July 2019 Tuesday at xnumx't to be held in Palandöken Logistic Center farewell
First Export Train to Georgia from Turkey
Georgia will consist of freight train wagons brought to Turkey, but also exports will be the first train will run between Georgia and our country.
Bogies Changed, Loads Will Not Be Handled
Georgia-Turkey-Georgia between the bogies of the train cars will run the first time (wheel-axle system) taking into account the differences arising from the two countries railway track gauge in line was changed in Ahilkelek Station.
By changing the bogies of the wagons, labor and time loss resulting from the handling of the loads was prevented.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First Export Train Starts Today 05/09/2012 Ankara 1 to be exported to Algeria. The first block container train installed in the organized industrial zone of Termikel company with electrical appliances is sent off to mersin today. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the written statement made by the General Directorate of electrical household appliances belonging to Termikel firms to be exported to Algeria installed, the first container train consisting of 37 wagon, tomorrow at Ankara 09.30 in 1. Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ) located within the industry station was reported. The ceremony will be held with the participation of Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan and Ankara Chamber of Industry President Nurettin Özdebir and the train will be sent to Mersin Port.
- UK's first freight train to China 11/04/2017 The first freight train from the UK to China is on its way: the 30 wagon train carrying soft drinks, vitamins and baby care products will last for three weeks, with the 12 one thousand kilometer ride. The train from Stanford-le-Hope will cross the Channel Tunnel to France. '' AIRPLANE CHEAPER, SHIP FAST '' Belgium, Germany, Poland, Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan will pass through the train journey will end in the eastern city of Yiwu in China. DP World London Gateway, the company operating the train, says that rail transport is cheaper than on board, and it is faster than shipping. PROJECT FOR SILKING THE SILK ROAD The freight train expedition aims to revive China's 2000 annual Silk Road.
- Alstom Grid has been selected Turkey 2013 Star Export 26/02/2014 Alstom Grid Turkey 2013 Export star was chosen: the Istanbul Mineral and Metals Exporters' Association (IMMIB) is traditionally held and it was the highest exporting companies reward the ceremony 19 February, "Transformers, Inductors" category at the most by exports Alstom in the first place grid Energy Industry Inc. "2013 Export yıldızıxnumx having a factory in Turkey's largest power transformer plant in Gebze Alstom Grid so again in its category as it was in previous years has maintained its position as the leader in the first year 1. This award, which has been taken since 2013, has been an indicator of Alstom's high export rate and stable success. X
- Iran Agrees with Turkey, Door Opened to Increase Exports 16/01/2015 Agree with Turkey, Iran Export Growth Door Opened: Batumi Logistics Board Chairman Taner Ankara, the agreement will make a significant contribution to the logistics sector, he said. An agreement on the establishment of a new railway line between Turkey and Iran was reached. The agreement is expected to increase exports to Iran and Iran. Taner Ankara, Batu Logistics Chairman of the Board, emphasizing the importance of the railway line with Iran, emphasized that the agreement will make significant contributions to the logistics sector. Minister of Development Cevdet Yilmaz, the Minister of Communication and Communications with Iran, Mahmoud Muizi, met with the meeting İran
- Nexans Cable Industry Export Champion of Turkey Becomes 24/04/2017 Nexans Cable Industry's Export Champion Had Turkey: 2016 TET Export Achievement Awards, on Friday, April 14 found their owners with the award ceremony held in Istanbul. 2016 Export Achievement Awards, Electric Electronic and Service Exporters Union (TET), 14 found their owners on April. Nexans awarded on the night of the export champion of Turkey, the cable industry has been awarded as the cable companies exporting to assign as many signatures. showing commercial activities worldwide and the 26,000 40 working with industrial presence in the country, Nexans Denizli and Tuzla in Turkey, including two production facilities, sales offices and customers with a workforce of more than 500 ...
- Turkey's Production and Export Oriented Growth Drive Should Be 15/03/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, 'January Industrial Production Data evaluated. President Burkay stated that the impact of the financial fluctuation experienced in August was felt in manufacturing industry, da However, when compared with the previous month, there is an increase of 1. Measure packages and action plans taken by the economy administration show the effect. Ekonomi Turkey's foreign trade Ibrahim stressed the need to focus on open Burkay, "and in August, experienced what the moment when both today show the internal market induced contraction we target is Turkey's growth efforts need to be the center of production and exports. Disclosed in the data, Turkey's ability to produce ...
- First Overseas Export Cargo Trains Moved From Gökköy 06/10/2017 The first freight trains consisting of 19 wagons loaded with 15 products exported to the 85 country of Balıkesir, 04 were sent off with a ceremony on 2017 October 3 to reach Bandırma and İzmir ports from Gökköy Logistics Center. TCDD XNUMX is the ceremony organized under the name of X Container Export Mobilization “. Regional Director Selim Koçbey, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ İzmir Regional Coordinator Müslüm Yurdakul, representatives of Provincial and District Municipalities, Chamber of Industry Chairman İsmail Uğur, Chamber of Commerce President Fahri Ermişler, executives of industrial organizations and a large number of guests. We are launching our export mobilization with the movement of our first generation Balıkesir Chamber of Industry İhracat
- Turkey Azerbaijan Georgia Transport Ministers Convenes for BTK 18/07/2012 AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım goes to Baku. Transport Ministers from Turkey and Azerbaijan -Gürcis Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project, will meet in Baku on July 18 2012. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Kars Deputy Ahmet Arslan and the Ministry's Bureaucrats, moved to Baku today. For Turkey-Azerbaijan-Georgia and the Caucasus great importance to having to evaluate the current stage of the BTK project and the planned program under the continuing, urgent completion of the old DLH General Manager of the architects of the project at the meeting will be held at matters now is ...
- Metrobuses Ordered by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality 13/09/2012 The first 250 of 50 Metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will start to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony that will be attended by the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- Promises to train 21/08/2013 Ball sets off a train: Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), established for the transportation of cargo to contribute under the leadership of the Greater Anatolia Logistics Organizations BALL presentation was made. XAUMX, the liberation of Manisa, will lift the first train in September and aim to transport the cargoes coming from Anatolia to Europe by rail. The information meeting on the intermodal transportation operations to be started by 8 in Manisa from 93 in partnership with TOBB and International Transport and Logistics Services Producers Association (8) was held in Historical Gas Plant. TCDD 3 to the introductory meeting. Regional Director Sabahattin Eriş, BALO A.Ş. and Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Bülent Koşmaz, ve