baku tiflis kars railway line
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project replenishment of new developments in the sub and superstructure construction tender was recorded 04/04/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction Work" was held on March 26 2012 tender bids. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the companies and their bids determined as 711.740.804,09 pounds are determined as follows: Please click here for more information. www.yatirimlar.com
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project proposals replenishment of the Old and superstructure construction tender was collected 06/04/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction Work" was held on March 26 2012 tender bids. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 711.740.804,09 was determined as the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids were determined as follows: 1. Comsa - Expansion - Seza Construction ¨ 549.007.864 2. Şenbay Madencilik - Ermit Müh. . 549.266.529 3. Özaras Construction - YSE Building - Steels ¨ 613.890.822 4. Gülermak Construction - Kolin Construction ¨ 648.322.004 5. Cengiz İnşaat - Makyol Construction ¨ 677.099.118 6. China ...