Today in History
20 July 1940 The first train from Baghdad to Haydarpasa.
20 July 1994 TCDD and IETT employees supported the protest action by protesting the price hike under the leadership of the platform of Türk-İş, Disk, Hak-İş and public employees and democratic mass organizations.
20 July 2017 The first voyage in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line took place with the participation of the ministers of the country 4
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 20 July 2017 in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway line 20/07/2018 In History Today 20 July 1940 The first train from Baghdad reached Haydarpasa. 20 July 1994 TCDD and IETT employees supported the protest action by protesting the price hike under the leadership of the platform of Türk-İş, Disk, Hak-İş and public employees and democratic mass organizations. 20 July 2017 The first voyage in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line took place with the participation of the ministers of the country 4
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku Railway Project 06/01/2012 The Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku railway project, which is planned to be completed in 2012, is rapidly progressing. Project History of Turkey, Azerbaijan and the Turkish Republic which was to provide a direct link to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project related 7 capital of Georgia, on February 2007 Azerbaijan in Tbilisi, has signed a framework agreement between Georgia and Turkey. Within the scope of the project, the infrastructure of the 105 km line between Kars and Ahılkekek will be constructed according to double line and the superstructure will be constructed as single line, electric and signaled. It is planned to rehabilitate the existing one line of 176 km between Ahılkelek-Marabda and Tbilisi. The project will be reconstructed 105 km between Kars-Ahılkelek in
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway works in progress 07/02/2012 AK Party deputies of Kars Dr. Yunus Kilic Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway (BTK) construction of a thousand 200 people 7 day 24 hours said they work. AK Party deputies in Kars, the work of winter, despite the cold continued despite the said. BTK railway line is very important for Kars underlining that the AK Party Kars deputies. Dr. Yunus Kılıç and Ahmet Arslan; Tı The tunnels that we open and cut into, and the other are the tuning tunnels. The foundations of the majority of the open-tunnel tunnels with a total of 10 kilometers have been completed. The drilling tunnels have a drilling tunnel of X
- We should turn Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway into an opportunity 04/04/2012 Caucasian Industrialists and Businessmen Association (KARSİAD) Chairman Sultan Murat Dereci said that when the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway project is completed, the businessmen of Kars should urgently come together and make plans and programs in order not to be an audience. KARSİAD members of the Confederation of Businessmen and Industrialists of Turkey (TUSKON) 's actual 4 in İstandul. He was hopeful of the Ordinary General Assembly. KARSİAD President Sultan Murat Dereci, TUSKON the general meeting of the very efficient, Kars and the name of the region on behalf of the work done in order to stay away from the audience said. The logistics center of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will be Kars, reminding Deveci, "TUSKON General, which has a representative in the country near 200"
- Completing the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 08/04/2012 Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway is completed and the majority of the BTK railway line is one of Turkey's largest investment, he said. Governor Ahmet Kara, investors are coming, looking at the land, in the near future, Kars will be resurrected and will develop. Governor Ahmet Kara; U Up to now, there has been free land allocation in the Organized Industrial Zones. Now, with these incentives, there is no restriction on Organized Industrial Zones. There is land allocation for investments, these investors will come and go, so there will be very nice things in Kars, Yatırım he said. BAKU-TİFLİS-KARS RAILWAY COMES TO COMPLETING STAGE Kars Governor Ahmet Kara, who pointed out that BTK Railroad has reached the stage of completion, BAK
- Authorities give confidence in launch of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway in 2013 19/04/2012 Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey designed to integrate railway systems, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully put into service in the year 2013. Under this project until the end of the year Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey work to ensure connection of the railway system continues at a high pace. Turkey is taking all measures to complete the job before the end of the year. In total, Azerbaijan is investing 850 million dollars for this project. Source: Raillynews
- Delay in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project 26/04/2012 The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project was reported to be delayed. Baku-based 'Trend' news agency, Azerbaijan Railways President Arif Askerov'a news published in the news; In the context of making the existing railways suitable for the new project, the BTK project may be delayed. In the news that the need for configuration is more than expected, it is stated that the reason for the delay is due to the revision of the whole of the line. The project is planned to be completed within 317 year as planned. It is reported that the part of the 2014, which is not included in the project, is in need of some restructuring. According to the news, Azerbaijan and the territory of Georgia is the 483 kilometer part of the line göre