The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) prepared by the Strategic Plan covering the period 2019-2023, 08.07.2019 Presidency of the Presidential Strategy and Budget approved at the date of entry into force.
In the Plan; The mission and vision of TCDD were changed in accordance with the structure established as a result of restructuring efforts.
Yönetmek Managing and developing a safe, fast and comfortable railway infrastructure in accordance with the developing technology ”
Getirmek To make TCDD an international brand with our long tradition and innovative solutions ”
Our core values
- Efficiency and efficiency in resource use,
Leading and leading,
Reputation and reliability,
In the 2019-2023 Strategic Plan of the TCDD, the 5 strategic objective and the 22 targets under these objectives have been identified with the 72 measurable and traceable performance indicator that will enable them to be followed.
TCDD 2019-2023 Strategic Plan will be published on TCDD website.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD's 2019-2023 Strategic Plan Study Opening Meeting Held 26/09/2018 As part of the strategic plan preparation work for the 2019-2023 period of TCDD, 24 carried out a UM Strategic Plan Study Opening Meeting UM on Monday, at the Headquarters Small Meeting Hall. Meeting; chaired by Director General of Turkish State Railways, deputy general managers and department heads Strategy Development Committee consisting of members connected with TUBITAK Turkey Industrial Management Institute (TÜSSİDE) joined officials. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın In his speech at the opening of the meeting, he said that in the 100 Daily Executive Program of the Presidency 2019-2023 Period Strategic Plans of the Public Institutions and Organizations should be prepared until the 9 November 2018 date and TCDD's 2019-2023 Strategic top
- Izmir Rail Systems 2015-2019 Strategic Plan 17/10/2014 2015-2019 Strategic Plan for İzmir Rail Systems: The strategic plan covering the 2015-2019 period has been prepared by taking into account the April data of 2014. As of this date, the average number of 200 passengers per day on the metro system, the construction of new lines in progress and new projects to be realized in the coming years will be the backbone of urban urban transportation in Izmir. Strategic planning is, as in all institutions, the transformation and development plans in the public transport sector, which allow them to move to the point they want to see themselves in the future. After the self-assessment of the organizations by setting their goals, they will determine the strategies that will enable them to achieve these goals, Kuruluş
- Halkalı - Çerkezköy Electrification Project Between the Stations Contract signed with the joint venture of E + M - Aykon Elektrik won the contract 23/01/2014 TCDD Halkalı - Çerkezköy Electrification Project Between the Stations The contract signed with the joint venture of E + M - Aykon Elektrik, which entered into a tender, entered into force and it will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), İstasyonHalkalı - Çerkezköy New developments related to kayded Electrification Project Between Stations İstasyon were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the contract was signed with the joint venture of E + M - Aykon Elektrik. Other companies participating in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 25.397.164 lira were as follows: 03. E + M - Aykon Electric 2014. Savronik - Sav
- The Percentage of 10 Made to Public Transportation in Izmir Entered into Force 01/01/2018 4 million Izmir, the first day of 2018 awakened with hikes. CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality's drinking water and public transportation to get it so xnumx'luk hikes went into effect as of today in many cities in Turkey metropolitan municipalities, expenses revenue forecast for fiscal year 10 they are discussing and deciding in parliament to drinking water in the budget and a decision not to raise transportation 2018 10 1 January 2018 2 60 26 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX In line with the decision taken by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, full ticket in public transportation with the new year, XNUMX pound XNUMX penny XNUMX al
- Additional Financing of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project Loan Agreement Entry into Force 13/01/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate of being executed, which Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, additional financing purposes 13 December 2011 history of the European Investment Bank signed with 400 million euros entered the Convention into force for the loan amount. ANKARA (ANKA) - Turkey Republic State Railways General Directorate which carried out the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, additional financing purposes 13 December 2011 European Investment Bank (EIB) and for loan signed 400 million euro contract came into force. The bank will issue the maximum number of credits in 16. Each meydan
- 20 came into force 29/09/2014 20 million people in the regulation came into force: 639 pounds 575 pounds, instead of the 85 pounds interest in the difference of the difference of inflation to be paid 12 pounds. Bridge and motorway crossings under 6552 TL will not be charged. The in General Communiqué on Restructuring Certain Receivables within the Scope of the Law No. 1 Kapsam, which stipulates that the interests of the unpaid taxes in the Law are not taken, were published in the Official Gazette yesterday. In the Communiqué, it is emphasized that finalized receivables and penalties will be collected but interest rates will be taken according to inflation difference. In this context, the deadline for the taxpayers who want to pay the tax debt is 2014 December XNUMX. Bu
- Railway Passenger Rights Come into Force 11/03/2019 The Regulation on the Rights of Passengers Traveling on the Railroads of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure was published in the Official Gazette of 08 March 2019 and entered into force. In a regulation covering the passengers on the national railway infrastructure network with a travel document and the railway train operators, agencies, stations and station operators serving them; the principles and procedures regarding the obligations of the passengers using the railway before, during and after the journey, the rights they will have in the accidents and events affecting them, the obligations and services to be fulfilled by the service providers. Passenger passenger rights on train delays Passengers are due to the reasons for the railway train operator for the final destination Tren
- Strategic Logistics Centers for 2023 01/10/2012 Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee Member and İzmir deputy Rifat Said, Ministry of Economy, Turkey's exports plans to build in countries with strategic importance "logistics center", the stocking of products, timely eliminating problems such as delivery would facilitate the achievement of the 2023 export target. Said, AA said in a statement correspondent, Economy Minister visiting Vienna they made on previous occasions by Zafer Caglayan, Turkey in exports for the year 2023 directed to put in 500 billion export target, he said a new breakthrough in the agenda. At this point, Turkey to 4 200-hour flight from the country located in Saitama stated that the country's exports in terms of strategic importance in the evaluation, "in this region ...
- Strategic Logistics Centers for 2023 02/10/2012 Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee Member and İzmir deputy Rifat Said, Ministry of Economy, Turkey's exports plans to build in countries with strategic importance "logistics center", the stocking of products, timely eliminating problems such as delivery would facilitate the achievement of the 2023 export target. Said, AA said in a statement correspondent, Economy Minister visiting Vienna they made on previous occasions by Zafer Caglayan, Turkey in exports for the year 2023 directed to put in 500 billion export target, he said a new breakthrough in the agenda. At this point, Turkey to 4 200-hour flight from the country located in Saitama stated that the country's exports in terms of strategic importance in the evaluation, "in this region ...
- The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023, will be the 2023 meter 04/03/2016 The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023 and will be the 2023 meter. Minister Yıldırım, gave information about the bridge planned to be built in Çanakkale. Yıldırım said the bridge will be in service until 2023, and the distance between the bridge legs will be 2023 meters. The name describes the bridge Lightning "symbolizes the bridge will respect Turkey's history," he said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about the planned Çanakkale 1915 Bridge project, "This bridge will be in service until 2023. Bridge"