Today in History
5 July 1952 2 unit motor train from Germany 140 km. sprint
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 5 July 1952 2 pcs motor train from Germany 05/07/2015 Today 5 1952 units taken from Germany 2 140 parts motor train XNUMX km on the Ankara-Istanbul line. sprint
- Today in History: 5 July 1952 2 motorized trains from Germany ... 05/07/2016 Today 5 1952 units taken from Germany 2 140 parts motor train XNUMX km on the Ankara-Istanbul line. sprint
- Today in History: 5 July 1952 2 motorized trains from Germany ... 05/07/2017 Today 5 1952 units taken from Germany 2 140 parts motor train XNUMX km on the Ankara-Istanbul line. sprint
- Today in History: 5 July 1952 The 2 motor train purchased from Germany is in Ankara-Istanbul ... 05/07/2012 5 July 1952 2 unit motor train from Germany 140 km. sprint
- TCDD delights passengers arriving from Germany to Zonguldak Airport 12/12/2016 TCDD is pleased to welcome passengers arriving from Zonguldak Airport to Germany: The passenger landing platform started to be built at the entrance of Saltukova town of Çaycuma, Zonguldak. The tenderer platform, which was launched as of today after the tender was published on TCDD's website, is currently underway. After arriving by plane, passengers from Zonguldak-Karabük and Karabük-Zonguldak will be able to take the train from the platform to the Saltukova stop. Zonhav Inc. social media account statement; "Airport entrance train platform construction work has started. Transportation to the airport will be easier with Zonguldak-Karabuk train services" said.
- Today in History: 12 May – 4 July 1888 Between the Ottoman Empire and Hirsch ... 12/05/2012 12 May Hey 4 July 1888 The Jury convened to discuss the disputed matter between the Ottoman Empire and Hirsch. The meeting didn't make a decision.
- Today in History: 5 June 1939 Changes to the 9 July 1922 agreement on Tbilisi Railway were made. 05/06/2012 5 June 1939 Changes to Tbilisi Railway 9 July 1922 dated agreement has been made. 5 June 1940 Law No. 3879 on Zonguldak-Kozlu Railway was published. 5 June 1981 TCDD Ankara Guest House is in service. 5 June 2009 A ceremony was held in Ankara Gar for children coming to our country from the Middle East and African countries and Turkish Republics for the çocuklar International Turkish Olympics X. 5 June 1880 Minister of Public Affairs Hasan Fehmi Pasha stated in his submission that the future of the Ottoman Empire in the investment and public works projects of the Ottoman Empire should pass through Anatolia through the railway line to reach Baghdad and the Hejaz Railway Line.
- Today in History: 7 July The 1939 is the first port of Iskenderun Port and ... 07/06/2012 7 June The first contract of the 1857 Constanta-Chernovas line was prepared. 7 June 1931 According to the news of the Hakimiyet-i Milliye, the farmers in the east of Ankara, where the railroad passes in the hands of the farmers had not. This was the first time in the provinces such as Sivas and Amasya. 7 June 1937 Hekimhan-Çetinkaya line is opened. 7 June 1939 Law No. 3633 on the regulation of the State Railways Administration was published. 7 July 1939 3714 numbered law on the transfer of Iskenderun Port and Payas-Iskenderun line to State Railways administration.
- Today in History: 1 July 1873 Ruse-Varna railway 01/07/2015 Today in History loan in July 1 1873 Ruse-Varna railway Baron Hirsch Turkey's European Businesses Railways Company. 1 July 1911 Bulgurlu-Ulukışla (38km) line was opened on the Anatolian-Baghdad Railway. 1 July 1917 In the Maan area, the 7 wire was cut, two bridges were blown, and the 7 telegraph pole was destroyed. 1 July 1930 Bolkuş-Filyos line is opened. 1 July 1934 The branch line of the Fevzipaşa-Diyarbakır line at Yolçatı Station has reached Elazığ. Fevzipaşa-Diyarbakır railway 344. 24 km line 11 km from Yolcati station was opened at 1934 in August. 1 July 1937 Toprakkale-Payas and Fevzipaşa-Meydanıekbase line were nationalized and opened for operation. 1 July N
- Today in History: 2 July 1890 Izmit- Adapazari Line (50 km) was completed ... 02/07/2012 2 July 1890 İzmit-Adapazari Line (50 km) was completed and put into service with a state ceremony. 2 July The 1987 Railway Workers Union has decided to strike a general strike for the 40 thousand workers.