- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Saudi Arabia Agreed for Hyperloop Train 26/07/2019 Saudi Arabia, Hyperloop train tube work began with the priority of Virgin Hyperloop One company. With this system, the train journey will be reduced from 10 hours to 76 minutes. Hyperloop trains are one of the new generation transportation systems. This innovative approach achieves very high speeds with the electromagnetic magnet and linear electronic motors in the vented capsule. Nowadays, the Saudi Arabian government has reached an agreement with Virgin to use the system, which is 10 times faster than common rail transportation. In the first phase, the Virgin company will build an R & D and production facility in the north of Jeddah, as well as the 35 km-long rail-tube. New train system…
- Hyperloop High Speed Tube Train 1300 km goes up speed 04/03/2015 Hyperloop High Speed Tube Train 1300 km speed up: 643 30 is a super high speed tube train that can fold in minutes, and will be used in the US between Sanfransisco and Los Angeles. This crazy project of Hyperloop seems to be groundbreaking in technology as well as in transportation. . The 643 roadway 30 is a super-high-speed tube train that can be used in a few minutes. It will be used in the US between Sanfransisco and Los Angeles. This crazy project of Hyperloop seems to be groundbreaking in technology as well as in transportation. He is also a co-founder of Hyperloop, Tesla, SpaceX and PayPal.
- Hyperloop starts testing at 2016 18/09/2015 Hyperloop starts testing at 2016: Hyperloop Technologies, founded for Hyperloop technology, which is described as Ultra-Speed Train, will become CEO and will start testing in 2016. Hyperloop technology, which has been introduced in the past months, has been able to attract attention since it was announced as the future's ultra-speed trains. This journey lasts approximately six hours and is capable of downloading up to two and a half hours. The founder of this technology, SpaceX and Tesla's co-founder Elon Musk, the space company with his own spaceX is one of the biggest supporters of this project. Any gas, with the absence of gasoline gaz
- 10 with Hyperloop 1 km per second 22/12/2015 10 with Hyperloop 1 per second Speeding Up: US billionaire Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla and SpaceX, introduced Hyperloop in the 2013, a new transportation vehicle he has been working on for a long time, and said that Hyperloop would be a faster and cheaper means of transportation than a fast train. he said. However, this idea was a very pale dream and never had a voice from the Hyperloop project. Year 2015 breaks and new news about Hyperloop appeared. Elon Musk; 'We are currently working on the hyperloop project together with my 500 employee and close'
- The first step for scuba transportation Hyperloop 11/01/2016 The first step for the Scuba Transportation Hyperloop is to be completed. The first step is taken for Hyperloop, which will offer a maximum travel speed of 4.8 km per hour. US businessman Elon Musk, who has made a series of innovations with his Tesla Motors and SpaceX companies, is preparing to take the first step for a transportation system of air pressure tubes, which he describes as the fifth mode of transport following air, sea, land and rail. 2016 WILL BE COMPLETED According to the company's statement, the 1126 kilometer test road, which began construction in the Nevada desert of the United States, will be completed at the end of 2016. Company ...