Driverless Metro and Signaling Systems
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Driverless Metro and Signaling Systems 02/07/2019 With the Üsküdar-Ümraniye metro line, which was put into service in Istanbul, we often heard the promise of driverless subway. So how do these vehicles provide transportation without a driver? We will explain this in our article. The positions, directions and movements of the subway vehicles are provided by the signaling systems. The Communication Based Train Control System (CBTC) is used for these vehicles. This system is very advanced and safe to use, the margin of error is close to zero system. By communicating continuously and instantly with the data exchange between the train and the center, both the exact location of the train and the remote control of the train are more accurate and faster than traditional signaling systems.
- No driverless metro to the Anatolian side 10/02/2016 Anatolian side comes to the driverless metro: In Istanbul, scheduled to enter service at the end of the year Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe line, Turkey's first "driverless" will be underground. It will be the second subway of the Anatolian side and will be used for the first time. According to the information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the new metro line that will facilitate public transportation on the Anatolian Side, will go down to Üsküdar-Sancaktepe 24. The line will consist of 20 km and 16 station and 2 bin 750 meter tunnel connected to the warehouse and warehouse. Even the 126 wagon will serve. 24 bin 2 staff in the subway construction where the works are carried out without interruption 430 hours, for the 11 station to be completed Çalış
- Driverless Metro in Barcelona Extends to the Airport 12/02/2016 Driverless Metro in Barcelona Extends to the Airport: A new metro line in Barcelona, which will serve as a driver without a driver, 12 has started its journey from February. 19,6 of 9, which is moving north-south direction, is 15. The Sud line connected the Zona Universitaria and Barcelona Airport. There are even new 05 units available. At the beginning of the morning, the 00: 9 subway flights run every four minutes during busy times and seven minutes at non-peak times. Barcelona Metro Operator TMB in a statement, opened 20. It was emphasized that the city metro was expanding at a rate of% XNUMX with the Sud line. Also with the new line opened in the city Ayrıca
- The Latest Situation in the Driverless Metro Line Works in Istanbul 24/04/2016 What's the latest in driverless metro line operation in Istanbul: Üsküdar Umraniye Çekmeköy Sancaktepe line at advancing Turkey's driverless first prepared to be metro line Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe speed the work of the workers on the line continues unabated. In order to ease Istanbul traffic, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has been focusing on metro investments since 2004, as well as building new lines for faster, more comfortable and safe public transportation. The subway, which comes to Istanbul as a drug, came to the fore as the predominant preference of Istanbul residents in rail systems at 2015.
- Bucaya Driverless Metro Comes 05/09/2016 There is no driverless subway to the city: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has rolled up its sleeves for the subway project to solve the transportation problem of Buca district. The feasibility studies will consist of the Üçyol-Buca Metro line 11 station. Independent of the existing lines, Buca Metro will be equipped with the latest systems of technology and train sets will serve as ros driverless Mevcut. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its rail system investments in three branches with its tram, suburban and subway projects, is conducting an intensive work to deliver the metro to Buca in the shortest time. T Üçyol İstasyonu-Buca Tınaztepe Campus-Buca Koop. metro line geç for the past metro