Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. 320 meter-long Amisos Hill Cable Car Line, which consists of two stops, planned maintenance works have been started on 23.07.2019 in order to provide safer and quality service.
In the statement made by Samulaş; “As of the date of 23.07.2019, planned maintenance works have been initiated in order to provide safer and higher quality service in our Cable Car Facility.
23.07.2019-07.08.2019 between the dates of our facility 13: 00-23: 00 will serve between the hours.
AMINOS HILL ROPE LINE WORKING HOURS
|10: 00 - 23: 00|
|10: 00 - 23: 00|
AMINOS HILL ROPE LINE FEES
|2 Boarding Ticket||Full Samkart||Samkart Extra||Samkart Education||Samkart Positive|
|3,00 TL||1,10 TL||1,00 TL||0,85 TL||0,85 TL|
AMINOS HILL ROPE LINE
Amisos Hill Cable Car Line is the line that connects Amisos Hill to Batıpark. The stop line consisting of two meters in length was completed in January 320 2005 October by STM cable car system.  Line, is Turkey's first cable car system used for tourist purposes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Samsun Amisos Hill Cable Car Line Taken for Maintenance 10/06/2017 Samsun Amisos Hill Cable Car Line Maintenance Was Taken To: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Operated by the two stops 320 meter-long Amisos Hill Cable Car Line, due to maintenance work 09 June 2017 date, 22 June 2017 will not be able to serve until the date. The cable car line connecting the Amisos Hill and the Westpark is connected to Samulaş A.Ş. 09-22 will be closed to service between June and 2017. Ziya Kalafat, Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Manager, gave information about the maintenance to be carried out. Machine, gondola Makine
- 1.7 Million People Used Samsun Batıpark Amisos Hill Cable Car Line 12/02/2014 1 million 748 thousand 835 people used the Samsun Batıpark Amisos Hill ropeway line: 4 million 1 thousand 748 people used the cable car in the Westpark location of Samsun. The cable car, built by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and opened in 835, serves between Amisos Hill and Batıpark. Since the 2005, the cable car has a total of 2010 million 1 thousand 748 people, attracting great interest from citizens. Following the acquisition of SAMULAŞ in 835, the cable car, which was previously used with tokens, was made available for SAMKART. Passengers with SAMKART who want to use the cable car, discount 2013 penny, full 50 penny with…
- SAMULAŞ's Amisos Hill Cable Car Expedition Times 21/06/2019 Samsun Project Transportation İmar İnşaat Yat. Singing. ve Tic. A.Ş. (SAMULAŞ) announced that the working hours of the Teleferic Facility in Samsun Batıpark have been changed to 10.00 - 23.00. SAMULAŞ's official twitter account, "Westpark - Amisos Hill, which serves between our cable car 24 June Monday weekdays and weekends between 10.00 - 23.00 hours," statements were used.
- Winter Setting to the Cable Car Hours in Ordu! 05/10/2017 The operating hours of the cable car line between the Altinordu district and Boztepe are reorganized due to the winter season. ORBEL A.Ş., a subsidiary of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality. The cable car, operated by 6, will serve according to the new clock application as of October Friday. APPLICATION FRESH DAY BEGINS The metropolitan municipality said in a statement, ve The cable car line, with the decision taken 6 October 2017 from Friday to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with 10.00-21.00 Friday and Saturday between the 09.00-22.00 will begin to serve. DIFFERENT TARIFF APPLY DURING MAINTENANCE WORK During the month of October, the time will be between 08.00-12.00 BAK
- Summer Setting for Cable Car Clocks in Denizli 20/04/2018 Denizli Teleferik expeditions were changed in hours. After that, Denizli Teleferik Evenings will work. The duration of the cable car service for the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality's Bağbaşı Plateau has been extended. New application started today. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, in October, 2015 opened in October between the Kent Forest and the Bağbaşı Plateau in the cable car line, with the warming of the weather time was re-arranged. In the ropeway where the citizens have shown great interest especially at the weekend, the 20 will start in 10.00 from April onwards and start at 21.00 in the morning and end at night in 09.00. On weekends, flights will be held between 21.00-XNUMX hours. The opportunity to observe the city from the Bağbaşı Plateau in Denizli by the new arrangement…
- Uludag Ropeway response to new working hours 14/11/2016 Uludag response to the new working hours of the cable car line: one of Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter and nature providing output Uludag which took responses from citizens amendment to the times of the cable cars. 176 cabin with a thousand 500 passengers per hour carrying capacity, 9 kilometers with the world's longest non-direct cable ropeway, Bursa Teleferik, 20 days changed the working hours in the second time. . 14.11.2016 will change from 10.00 to 17.00-25 on Monday, ik said Bursa Teleferik AS. CITIZEN FROM THE CITIZENS Bursa Teleferik A. Ş, who determined the latest working hours as 09.00-18.00 in October, reacted to this statement AŞ
- Ramadan setting for Adana metro voyages 17/07/2014 Adana metropolitan voyages of Ramadan adjustment: Citizens in response to the requests of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality during the month of Ramadan during the month of the heavy flights on the 23: 00 extends the night until the 17.07.2014 21 and 00: 23-00: 15 XNUMX between the hours will serve in intervals of XNUMX.
- BursaRayın Flight Hours New Year's Setting 29/12/2016 BursaRayın Flight Hours New Year's Eve Setting: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, 2016 2017'ye 31 December Saturday evening with the 1 January Sunday, the citizens took all measures to ensure safe and peaceful. Mayor Recep Altepe, saying that it is a privilege to live in Bursa, a city with a universal value, said, da Bursa completed its 2016 year with valuable and special investments. To date, we have realized many other significant investments, from transportation to sports, from historical cultural heritage to the environment. We believe that, as always, Bursa will continue to be a city in the 2017 with its 'firsts'. 2017's health to all citizens ehr
- Selection Setting for Public Transportation Hours in Izmir 22/06/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will launch public transportation services for the ballot box officials in Sunday's elections at 03.30. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 24 will be held on Sunday in June President and 27. In order to facilitate the access to polling stations to be served in the General Election of the Deputy of the term, public transportation will start in the morning from 03.30. Bus, ferry, subway, tram and suburban line will be the first time at this time. IZBAN'da 03.30 hours and 04.30'da Tepeköy and Aliağa stations in the direction of Izmir will be two additional flights. Also at 05.15, another train will move from Çiğli to Aliağa. İzmir Subway and İzmir Tram Karşıyaka...
- Match Setting for Metro Times in Istanbul 26/08/2018 Metro Istanbul, one of the affiliates of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, extended its flights to 01.00 on all routes due to the matches to be played today and tomorrow. In the announcement of Metro Istanbul's Twitter account, the following recorded: "Our passengers will be played at 26 on 21.45 August Sunday. Besiktas-Antalyaspor and 27 will be played on Monday at 21.45. Galatasaray-Alanyaspor match will be played on all lines between 01.00 and XNUMX. We wish all our teams success and a good trip. "