sakarya street is renewing
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sakarya Street Refurbishing 11/07/2019 Sakarya Street is being renovated. Kızılay, the heart of Ankara, accelerated efforts to improve urban aesthetics. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, in cooperation with Çankaya Municipality, has begun to renew the paving stones damaged by Sakarya Street and its connected streets due to the installation of lighting poles installation by Enerjisa and renewal of existing lighting poles. THE WORKS IN KIZILAY AREA WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE END OF JULY The teams of the Municipality of Science Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology will. 7 / 24 ...
- Maltepe Avenue is Renovated 16/10/2014 Refurbishing Maltepe Caddesi: Oktar, Head of the Department of Science Affairs, who announced that the road construction and repair works in Karapürçek will be completed within a short time, then heralded that Maltepe Street, which provides transportation to Maltepe Quarter, will be defeated. . The paving stones on the 6 hundred-meter path will be removed. A thousand tonnes of asphalt will be used for the street with a width of 7 meters. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues its construction and renovation works for a new period. The teams working in the district group and the inter-city roads, as well as the Science Works, continue the renovation works. In Karapurcek ...
- Istiklal Street 15 million pounds refreshing 12/11/2015 Istiklal Street 15 million pounds is being renewed: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 2016 budget of the Directorate of Infrastructure Services investments, 15 million pounds in the budget with Beyoğlu Istiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project is remarkable. 2016 budget of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 16 billion 100 million TL. The lion's share in the budget was on the transportation services with the percentage 44. In the book prepared for the 2016 Year Investment and Service Program, the infrastructure of the Infrastructure Services Department attracts attention with the budget of 15 million pounds and the Beyoğlu İstiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project (İstiklal Street and Gallery System). Total 630 project Toplam
- Sümerbank Street Asphalt Renewing 11/08/2014 Sümerbank Avenue Asfaltı Refurbishment: The teams of Erzincan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs have started to work on asphalt pavement in Sümerbank Street, which is within the boundaries of Karaağaç and Gülabibey neighborhoods. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy who visited the region was accompanied by City Councilor Cüneyt Kuşçu and AK Party Provincial Chairman Burhan Çakır. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who received information from the authorities on site and received information from the authorities, said, X We have been working day and night for a new Erzincan since the day we took office. At the end of this year as a result of the emergency action plan we have determined within the year 2014 ey
- Renewing Sakarbaba Street 27/07/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation, '27 On Friday, the works will be carried out from 21.00 to 6.00 and from Adnan Menderes Street to Sakarbaba Tomb. From 28 to 21.00, on Saturday, 6.00 will be carried out on the Adnan Menderes Street route from Sakarbaba Tomb gün. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In this context, the Department of Transportation said: gerçekleştiril Renovation works will be carried out on the road between Adnan Menderes Street and Sakarbaba Tomb. First, 27 July İlk