sakarya street is renewing
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sakarya Street Refurbishing 11/07/2019 Sakarya Street is being renovated. Kızılay, the heart of Ankara, accelerated efforts to improve urban aesthetics. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, in cooperation with Çankaya Municipality, has begun to renew the paving stones damaged by Sakarya Street and its connected streets due to the installation of lighting poles installation by Enerjisa and renewal of existing lighting poles. THE WORKS IN KIZILAY AREA WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE END OF JULY The teams of the Municipality of Science Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology Department of Science and Technology will. 7 / 24 ...
- Maltepe Avenue is Renovated 16/10/2014 Refurbishing Maltepe Caddesi: Oktar, Head of the Department of Science Affairs, who announced that the road construction and repair works in Karapürçek will be completed within a short time, then heralded that Maltepe Street, which provides transportation to Maltepe Quarter, will be defeated. . The paving stones on the 6 hundred-meter path will be removed. A thousand tonnes of asphalt will be used for the street with a width of 7 meters. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues its construction and renovation works for a new period. The teams working in the district group and the inter-city roads, as well as the Science Works, continue the renovation works. In Karapurcek ...
- Istiklal Street 15 million pounds refreshing 12/11/2015 Istiklal Street 15 million pounds is being renewed: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 2016 budget of the Directorate of Infrastructure Services investments, 15 million pounds in the budget with Beyoğlu Istiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project is remarkable. 2016 budget of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 16 billion 100 million TL. The lion's share in the budget was on the transportation services with the percentage 44. In the book prepared for the 2016 Year Investment and Service Program, the infrastructure of the Infrastructure Services Department attracts attention with the budget of 15 million pounds and the Beyoğlu İstiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project (İstiklal Street and Gallery System). Total 630 project Toplam
- Sümerbank Street Asphalt Renewing 11/08/2014 Sümerbank Avenue Asfaltı Refurbishment: The teams of Erzincan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs have started to work on asphalt pavement in Sümerbank Street, which is within the boundaries of Karaağaç and Gülabibey neighborhoods. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy who visited the region was accompanied by City Councilor Cüneyt Kuşçu and AK Party Provincial Chairman Burhan Çakır. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who received information from the authorities on site and received information from the authorities, said, X We have been working day and night for a new Erzincan since the day we took office. At the end of this year as a result of the emergency action plan we have determined within the year 2014 ey
- Renewing Sakarbaba Street 27/07/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation, '27 On Friday, the works will be carried out from 21.00 to 6.00 and from Adnan Menderes Street to Sakarbaba Tomb. From 28 to 21.00, on Saturday, 6.00 will be carried out on the Adnan Menderes Street route from Sakarbaba Tomb gün. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In this context, the Department of Transportation said: gerçekleştiril Renovation works will be carried out on the road between Adnan Menderes Street and Sakarbaba Tomb. First, 27 July İlk
- Salim Devişoğlu Caddesi Toptancılar Location is Renovated 11/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has made expansion works for Ömer Türkçakal Boulevard to reach Salim Dervişoğlu Street more easily. The expansion work started on Kumla Creek Bridge then continued on Karadut Street and Moss Street. Within the scope of the study, with the lights next to the wholesalers site of Salim Dervişoğlu Street Dr. Necmettin Erbakan was divided into two lanes between the Yaya Bridge. 450 METRICAL PART TWO AREAS In the scope of the study, the infrastructure part of the road section was expanded. In the study on the improvement of the ground, the Department of Transportation renewed the paving work on the Moss Street and Karadut Street. Then the Lights and Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Yaya Nec
- Renewing Turan Güneş Street 21/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality carried out renovation works on the streets and streets in many points of the city. Renewed street and street in Kocaeli, changing the face of the Department of Transportation by the İzmit district of Turan Güneş Street is doing renovation work. Within the scope of the works on the street which is one of the most important routes in Izmit District, the thousand 300 meters will be renewed between Yeşilova Işıklar and Çayırköy sites. One of the most important transportation points in Kocaeli, Turan Güneş Street is becoming more modern. 4 thousand 300 tons of binder and thousand 2 tons of 600 tons of wear are included in the 400 meter.
- Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Street and Selçukbey Street route 19/07/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Tramway Project Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Caddesi and Selcukbey Caddesi route. studies are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bursa Metropolitan Municipality approved the changes in the upper scale zoning plan for the new investment in the Assembly Meeting. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the projects to be prepared will be submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) in the first place. The project will also be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
- Renewal Between District Governorate and Ring Road in Sakarya 10/01/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality's Adapazarı District and the renewal work initiated between the ring road continues. Haydar Akbulut, “After the pavement and border studies, the artery 2. Combining the floor with asphalt will bring you to the new face. Good luck. Hayır The works carried out in the 16 district and the city center by the Metropolitan Municipality under the slogan 'The City is Renewing for You' continues between Adapazarı District and the ring road. Previously 1 of the artery. The floor asphalt was completed, the curb and pavement work was started. YOLBAK President Haydar Akbulut, who made statements on the subject, said that they will reunite an important artery in the city center in a short time. Kon
- Refreshing 50 Annual Cable Car 24/11/2012 Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, November 12 2012 days in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) adopted the new Metropolitan Law and descriptions found on the cable car to Uludag renovation work started. New Metropolitan Law and reform is an important chance for Turkey Altepe President stated that, "Because of the lack of resolving all issues with Turkey, a law making the investment and can not be prepared for the settlement of the problem. As is well known, the best management is the management and management. In line with the recommendations of our Prime Minister, studies were initiated. Our biggest chance is that our Prime Minister came from the local government. All across Turkey ...