In Russia, a freight train carrying coal derailed when a culvert collapsed due to excessive rainfall.
Coal-fired freight train derailed due to the collapse of a culvert due to excessive rainfall in the Siktiyvkar city of the Komi Republic of Russia. While the locomotive of the freight train passed through the culvert, there was a collapse in the culvert.
According to the statement made by the North West Research Department of the Russian Ministry of Transport, there were no casualties in the train accident and the machinists survived the accident. 23 wagon connected to the locomotive is also derailed, some wagons flew into the culvert, the region was closed to train access was learned. It was announced that the works were started for towing the wagons coming out of the rail, and that all the wagons were towed and repair works would be started. Initiating an investigation into the accident, 4 passenger train during the day has been canceled, the line will be closed to the train during 48 hours said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Coal Loaded Train Overturned in Adana Pozantı 10/01/2018 In the Pozantı district of Adana, TCDD Tasimacilik AS, which is in the series of freight trains in the course of the train of coal-loaded wagons at the station in the region during the scissors caused by an unknown reason, derailment. stopped. TCDD crews, who were shipped to the accident site after the incident, began to derail and remove the wagons toppled over the railway. TCDD road crews have also started repairing the damaged railway. As a result of the intensive work of TCDD teams, the train was closed and the train services started to be controlled. An accident related to the incident was launched while the accident and the wounded.
- PKK wanted to burn coal-loaded wagons 31/08/2016 PKK, coal-loaded wagons wanted to burn: the Kurtalan district of Siirt to be distributed to the poor citizens of the railway from the province to be distributed to the winter wagons of the train was set on fire by unidentified people. The attackers were determined to be PKK members. In the Kurtalan district of Siirt, the coal-laden train was set on fire by unidentified persons. The attackers were determined to be PKK members. GAS FOUND ATTACHED ATTENTION According to information obtained, unidentified people in the evening, Kurtalan Kaymakamlığı Social Assistance and Solidarity Foundation through the coal to be distributed to the poor citizens of the province to be distributed to the winter of the railway wagons by pouring fuel poured. OTHER WAGONS WERE EXITED FROM SPLASH A
- Coal train load train derailed 22/12/2014 The coal-carrying freight train derailed: Two cars of the freight train carrying the coal from the Divriği District of Sivas to the Askale District of Erzurum were derailed. While the accident was not injured, the train stops stopped. The event occurred at 01.30 ranks in the province of İliç, Erzincan, near Bağıştaş Station. Two wagons of the 45326 waggle 12, which was under the control of the engineer İlyas Aslan from the Divriği District of Sivas Province, carried the coal to the village of Aşkale in Eruzurm. When the train stops between Erzurum and Erzincan stopped because of the accident, the work was started to open the road again. On the other hand, the number of passengers of the Eastern Express is announced in the number İstanbul
- Scissors Dropped Open on Fuel Loaded Train in Ankara 14/03/2019 In Ankara's Sincan district Çağlayan region, the railway carrying the fuel-loaded tank cars was derailed. BTS Ankara Branch President Özdemir, "During the signalization work, the scissor was left half because the fuel train derailed," he said in Ankara's Sincan district of Caglayan region fuel-filled tank wagons, the railroad was closed due to the train from the rail. BTS Ankara Branch Chairman Ismail Ozdemir, fuel-loaded tank wagons carrying the train, during the signaling operation of the scissor is not fully closed due to derailment, he said. … If there was signaling, the control center would have noticed the error in the scissor and the train would not come off the track, dı said Özdemir.
- Train Accident in Germany! High Speed Train ICE Derailed 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- TCDD's Incorrect Culvert Report Revealed 22/06/2019 Sakarya Arifiye, Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train departing from the machinist's attention prevented the disaster. Details of the incident began to be revealed. According to TCDD's report, the culvert of the railway, which was found to have been emptied of gold, was found to have been made incorrectly. In the Arifiye district of Sakarya, 19 continues to reveal details of the High Speed Train (YHT) flights stopped due to excessive rainfall in June. Istanbul-Ankara expedition between Arifiye-Bilecik YHT due to the landslide that was out of service for hours. According to Uğur Şahin's report; "The train moving from Söğütlüçeşme to Ankara was stopped in Arifiye due to excessive rainfall. The passengers on the train were told that the road was closed due to heavy rainfall.
- Burned chemical loaded trains in Belgium (Video) 06/05/2013 Belgian chemical burned train burned in Belgium Wetteren city of a chemical-laden train during the explosion of a flame during the explosion of the 1 people were killed and injured in the 33 person. Authorities, the incident has not yet found how the research continues, he said. The event at the local time 02.30 ranks occurred during the transportation of wagons from the Netherlands. Dutch mechanic of the cargo train carrying the material to Germany was rescued after the incident, officials said that those injured in the accident were the ones who intervened to save the mechanic. The authorities said that during the incident, 1 had lost his life and more than 30 had been poisoned. Belgium…
- Oil Exploded Train Exploded In USA 31/12/2013 Oil Exploded Train Exploded in the US: Flame and smoke in the US as a result of the explosion of crude oil in the sky covered the sky. The fumes covered the sky. BNSF Railways announcing the accident SözcüAmy McBeth, a grain-laden train on the side of the railway line overturned and the 106 rail car traveling on its own line of the train crashed into the overturned train said that the accident occurred. 2 hours of explosions at the scene of the accident X
- The crude oil-laden train blew up in the US (Video) 17/02/2015 The crude oil-loaded train blew up in the United States: a train loaded with crude oil from the state of West Virginia in the United States. At least the 10 wagon was blown up with parked vehicles struck by the train. Between the towns of Kanawha and the town of Fayette, the accident occurred in a position where the housing was reflected in the amateur cameras. The Governorate stated that the settlements in the vicinity were evacuated; announced that a person affected by the smoke spread to the surrounding area. In the incident, a house near the accident site turned to ashes under the influence of flames. It was announced that the train carried 109 wagons from North Dakota to Yorktown. In the event of heavy snow at the crash site Yoğun
- Golden Installed Legend Train Found 20/08/2015 The golden loaded legend found the train: it was claimed that Poland had lost its Nazi train in World War II and was said to be full of gold, jewelry and weapons. The armored train is believed to have disappeared in the 1945 near the present-day Wroclaw city as Soviet forces approached. A law firm in the south-west of Poland said that two people who had contacted them had found the train. According to the Polish media, the people in question said they wanted the 10 of the train's contents. Local news sites point out that the allegations of those two people match the legend that a train with gold and jewels disappeared near the fortress of Ksiaz during World War II. İh