President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced the second 100 daily action plan within the framework of the project to build a bicycle path to contribute to environmental transportation Rize Municipality initiative has resulted.
Rize Municipality Rize City Bike Road Project construction works started with the support of Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
Hamidiye neighborhood (Gündoğdu) From Doğupark, Rize Central coastal Mesut Yilmaz park along the coastal road bike project, 2.4 meters wide round-trip two-way 8 km. will be long. The project, which was started on the coast of Rize, will not be limited to the bike path, but also includes 3 km with 2.5 meter width. long walk path.
Following the approval of the Ministry, the construction of the bicycle path project, which is financed by the Bank of Provinces with the support of grants and started to be carried out, is continuing rapidly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- From the ministry to the bicycle path grant 19/03/2013 The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization transferred about 10 million Turkish lira to the municipalities in the first place in order to prevent air pollution by spreading bicycle paths. General Directorate of Environmental Management Chief Baş stated that they wanted to expand the bicycle paths caused by the motor vehicle and reduce the pollutants that cause climate change. In this context, "1 Bike Road Project in the Province" was prepared. The head said that they provided financial and technical support to the municipalities who prepared a bicycle path project in order to prevent air pollution caused by traffic and its effect. "81 BICYCLE ROAD PROJECT HAS BEEN REACHED" So far, the 103 project İZ
- Bike Paths will extend from Sunflower Bike Valley to Sapanca Lake 15/11/2018 Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu stated that they will implement a new project that will make transportation more popular with bicycles: ği We will build a new bike track of 21 kilometers to reach Sapanca Lake from the Sunflower Bike Valley. The first stage of our project is the 10 kilometer. God willing, 13 will be auctioned on Thursday. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is taking another important step for the transportation of bicycles. Mr. Zeki Toçoğlu stated that the project was ready for the first stage of the new bicycle paths that will reach the Sapanca Lake from the Sunflower Bike Valley, and that the bike network with the 18 kilometer, which is the 39 kilometer, will go to the XNUMX kilometer. Ay
- Bicycle Island Opening Ceremony 300 Bicycle Winners Found 18/12/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Youth and Sports Services Department and Public Relations Department by the opening ceremony of the opening ceremony of the sunflower valley and bicycle island 300 pieces were held. The winners in the sweepstakes are at www.sakarya.bel.tr. Winners can take their bikes on the Sunflower Valley and Cycling Island on 19-22 December. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Youth and Sports Services Department and Public Relations Branch Office by the opening ceremony of the Sunflower Valley and the Bike Island President Toçoğlu by the raffle of the 300 pieces were held. With the lottery, the owners of the 300 bike became clear. The winners became clear belli
- Rize Municipality Şahin Tepesi Ropeway Project A tender announcement is expected to be made towards the end of the year for the project whose expropriation works have been completed. 25/07/2012 New developments were made by Rize Municipality regarding the fer Cable Car Line Project to Şahin Hill ”. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project is expected to be announced towards the end of the year for the completion of the expropriation works. After the completion of the feasibility studies, the authorities stated that they would start preparation of the specification. For the project, about 13.5 thousand square meters of land has been nationalized until now, officials of the nationalization cost of the 7 million pounds were recorded as spending. Source: Investments
- Rize's Ayder Plateau for Ski Lift and Ski Facility Started 06/02/2012 Grand National Assembly of Turkey Tourism Commission Chairman AK Party MP from Rize Nusret Bayraktar, announced that the famous tourist center of Rize Ayder the cable car and ski resort initiation of studies for the construction. Bayraktar, Rize Journalists and Reporters Association at a press conference, the region in order to bring tourism in the Eastern Black Sea Development project (DOKAP) said that they are carrying out studies. Bayraktar emphasized that serious investments have been made in the region with the DOKAP project. We are at a time when the avalanche tests can be done due to winter. Risk of snow quality and avalanches in Ayder and around by helicopter H
- Cable Car accident between Rize and Trabzon 20/04/2012 Rize-Trabzon border on the Iyidere by Rize by the cable car trying to cross the Trabzon side of the cable car overturned by falling into the stream, while the rest of the cable car rescued his son was rescued. The search for the lost father in the waters of the river and in the sea continues. According to information obtained, father Ali Vapurcu (46), together with his son, Ahmet Vapurcu 11 last night at the time of 23.30 ropeway Iydere Creek to cross the road to Iyidere district of Rize Kalecik district came. From here the father and his son ride from the cable car to Trabzon district of Pınaraltı trying to reach the cable car, the cable car Trabzon
- Current Status of Rize Teleferik Project (Photo Gallery) 28/05/2014 What is the last situation in Rize Ropeway Project: Expropriation works are still going on in the ropeway project planned to be built on the Rize coast. Within the scope of the expropriation activities, the total amount of 480 m2 was expropriated with an agreement with the right holders of the Paşakuyu neighborhood. Thus, the expropriation of the 30 acreage of the 15 acre area to be nationalized in total has been completed. Rize will contribute to the project will contribute significantly to the Mayor of Rize. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. Kasap said they would like to perform the ropeway project as soon as possible, "According to the data we have now, approximately 30 of 15 acreage area has been expropriated."
- Signatures for Rize ropeway project 01/06/2014 Signatures were signed for the Rize ropeway project: The 480 m2 was negotiated for the construction of the ropeway project, by agreement with the beneficiaries of the Paşakuyu District. Rize Mayor Rize will contribute a great contribution to the project. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. I »sayla 6 signatures on the ropeway was taken Rize'den coast from the coastal area planned to be done in the cable car project expropriation work is underway Signatures Teleferikte Signed Throws Teleferik project that they want to perform as soon as possible Butcher," 30 acres of area around the area according to the current 15 turning It was nationalized, ...
- Tender Announcement: Survey and Project Consultancy service will be taken ((Andon Ilıçası Touristic Road) Ayr- (Rize-Kalkandere Road) 07/08/2014 Survey and Project Consultancy service will be taken GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT OF PROGRAM AND MONITORING OTHER SPECIAL BUDGET ORGANIZATIONS (Touristic Path of Andon Ilıcası Road) Ayr-(Rize-Kalkandere Road) tender procedure. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2014-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of Highways İsmet İnönü Bulvarı No: 83203 1 Yücetepe ÇANKAYA / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 14 - 06100 c) Electronic Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Auction Adres
- 1 dead 3 injured in the construction of Güneyce Tunnel in Rize 13/11/2014 Drain in the construction of the Southce Tunnel in Rize: 1 dead wounded 3 var. 1 worker's body was reached and 3 worker was injured. The town of Rize, İkizdere, continued to work in the Güneyce Tunnel. 1 worker's body was reached and 3 worker was injured. The construction of the tunnel in the south of the village of İkizdere Güneyce village construction continues to occur in the 16.00 queues today. 4 worker working in the tunnel construction remained in the dent. dead under the debris of workers in the body of 50-age Mustafa Çoban'in was removed. Injured 50 an