Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, 2019 year of the Interior Ministry 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' declared after the campaign launched throughout the country, using the municipal staff and facilities continues to support.
Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Murat Zorluoğlu, Transportation Department teams in various parts of the city to ensure the implementation of pedestrian and vehicle safety began to work on the application announced.
Municipality teams, the Ministry of Interior standards set out in the streets to implement the road marking work on the streets, President Zorluoğlu, "Our city can showcase the show, the tourism paradise in the town of Çaykara Uzungöl, strip work came to an end. In the district of Beşirli in Ortahisar district, 'Pedestrian First' icons were deployed on the routes. As the municipality, we support this campaign which is an indicator of the importance given to human life by the Ministry and the implementations put into effect with all our means. ”
Trabzon Metropolitan Mayor Murat Zorluoglu, the Department of Transportation teams at various points of the city crossing and road line work will continue to work, he added.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Road Marking Study was conducted by Highways in Bilecik 21/11/2014 Road Marking Study by Highways in Bilecik: Highways 144. The line work on the Atatürk Boulevard on the Bilecik-Osmaneli highway was carried out by the Branch Directorate. The line study started in front of the Bilecik Highways ended at the junction of the Special Provincial Administration .... Highways 144. A line study was carried out on the Atatürk boulevard on the Bilecik-Osmaneli highway. The line work started in front of Bilecik Highways ended at the junction of the Special Provincial Administration. During this line study, the teams of the Traffic Branch Office of Bilecik Province Police Department made a fierce study on the boulevard and provided convenience to the highways workers. The information given by the authorities of the Highways, yetkililer
- Road Marking and Strip Study in Hisarcik 17/10/2014 Road Marking and Strip Work in Hisarcik: Highways Emet 148. It was reported that the lines and strips that disappeared on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav road started to be redrawn. Branches Emet 148. Emet-Hisarcık-Simav motorway and Hisarcık district center in the district ... Highways Emet 148. It was reported that the lines and lanes that were lost on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav highway started to be drawn again. Highways Emet 148. Line and strip works were started with a road marking tool in order to renew the road lines lost on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav highway and Hisarcık district center. Authorities stated that the road line and lanes play an important role in traffic, önemli International standards in road lines Yet
- Road signs and line work 08/12/2014 Highways road marking and line work: Kars Highways 18. Regional Directorate, rain, snow and fog environment to keep the drivers comfortable and to prevent accidents, European standards of marking, light and line work was done. Highways, Kars-Erzurum highway Selim direction At the intersection of the industry is taking serious measures. Highways 18 responsible for construction and maintenance. Regional Directorate of Traffic on the roads of the border in terms of safety of life and property is a series of work is done. Due to the long and busy winter months in the region, BSK has completed a number of measures especially in heavy snowfall and fog.
- Road Marking Study on Silk Road 15/01/2015 Road Marking Study on İpekyol was Conducted: A line study was started on the roads paved in the scope of the superstructure works in Silopi district of Şırnak. One of the most important elements that provide safety in the traffic flow in Silopi is the road lines that determine areas such as pedestrian crossing and car parking in the streets and streets. In line with the work initiated by Cizre Highways Branch Branch, the lines were completed at the Silk Road where asphalt was completed. Starting from the entrance of the Silopi district center line work continued outside the district. First of all, the highways teams, which were parked on the Silk Road, then closed the road to traffic as a single lane. Highways ...
- 4 Thousand 118 Mileage Road Line Works in Muğla 16/01/2019 Muğla Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their horizontal / vertical marking activities throughout the province. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality teams, in the context of the horizontal and vertical marking work carried out on the roads in the province, as well as traffic arrangement, warning signs, deformed or deformed deceleration warning lines, pedestrian crossing, median head offset scanning and road marking applications continue. 5018 pieces of hand application (Deceleration Warning Lines, Pedestrian Crossing, Refuge Head Offset Scan) and 4118 Km road line were drawn by teams. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, açık Our road network is wide Konu
- Preferred Road Line for Electric Buses Started in Manisa 05/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, in the coming days will begin to serve in the electric buses will begin to work on the route of preferential road marking. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has started preferential road line and paint on the routes to be used by electric buses which will start a new era in the transportation of Manisa center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave information on the subject and said, Dair In the coming days, preferential road marking has been started on the routes that electric buses will start to serve in the center of Manisa. The work continues at Doğu Caddesi. Preferential pathway work on the routes where electric buses will pass ler
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış