Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the city's aesthetics as well as the work of citizens used in the forefront of the functionality of the road and crossing implementations are implemented one by one.
Metropolitan Municipality, which conducts works for both the drivers and pedestrians to make the passage safely in the capital traffic, re-paints the pedestrian crossings.
Metropolitan Municipality first painted 15 July with double component paint which makes the pedestrian crossings in Red Crescent National Will Square more prominent.
By painting the pedestrian crossings with paints that are resistant to seasonal conditions, the Metropolitan Municipality will also put signs to ensure that the pedestrians are going and arriving regularly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New pedestrian overpasses will be built for Konya tram line passing through Nalçacı 13/06/2012 Dr. Nalçacı Street The pedestrian overpass in front of the Faruk Sükan Maternity Hospital was located on the same street near the Safety Junction. The overpass was old, worn and destroyed. The pedestrian overpasses, which the citizens were anxious to use to cross the road safely, were completely destroyed recently. Municipal teams, breaking down these two pedestrian overpass, leading to a major catastrophe, the flow of heavy traffic flow in the confrontation of the problem emerged confidently. Both the traffic flows intensively and on the road with the tram line, the pedestrians in
- Pedestrian Crossings for Disabled People 09/04/2013 Teams of Talas Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, began the construction of pedestrian crossings to facilitate the transportation of people with disabilities on sidewalks and crossroads. Mayor of Talas Rifat Yıldırım, who gave information about the studies covering the entire district, stated that they work for the disabled people to be brought into the community and to facilitate their transportation. President Yildirim, with the warming of the air started to intensify the work in the field of energy recording, "in this context, the high sidewalks have difficulty in climbing high and old citizens have begun to organize pedestrian crossings. We control all the intersections and pavements throughout the district by checking one by one." he said. President Yıldırım, Başkan
- Pedestrian underpasses should be planned for Izmit 31/01/2014 Pedestrian underpasses should be planned for Izmit: 30 Sefa Sirmen and Nevzat Doğan, two strong candidates who will compete to be the Mayor of Izmit in March, are currently working on projects that they believe will put the teams of people they trust in front of the public. Sirmen and Dogan will announce the upcoming 5 year project for Izmit in late February. We all know, see, live and accept that the most important problem in Izmit is the traffic and transportation problem. The city is very crowded. The city center is very crowded. Moreover, there is not enough parking. In fact, the number of vehicles entering the city in Izmit is as much Aslında
- Tender Announcement: Steel and Reinforced Pedestrian Overpasses will be constructed on Metrobus Road 22/03/2019 Steel and reinforced concrete pedestrian overpasses will be built on the Metrobus road ISTANBUL METROBUS ROADS AND STEEL AND REINFORCED CONCRETE PIPE CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 102279 1-Administration a) Address: Hacıahmet Mh. Muhsin Yazicioglu Cad. No: 1 K.4 34440 Kasımpaşa BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494635 - 2124495067 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Internet where the tender document can be seen No
- New Pedestrian Overpasses in Konya 08/04/2019 Piri Reis Pedestrian Overpass on Istanbul Road and Harmancık Pedestrian Crossing over Antalya Road were completed by Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Büyükşehir started the construction of a new pedestrian overpass in front of MEDAŞ. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Uğur Ibrahim Altay, Konya, which is very important for the transportation of the New YHT Station under the foundation of the sub-passage to contribute to city transportation, said they continue to invest. Altay, Piri Reis Pedestrian Crossing and Antalya Road Harmancık Pedestrian Crossing on Istanbul Road, Altay stated that İstanbul Piri Reis İstanbul
- Pedestrian overpasses in Manisa were taken care of 04/07/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, the main artery in the city center took overpasses maintenance. Painted pedestrian overpasses and repaired the floor of the Metropolitan Municipality, overpasses gave a more aesthetic appearance. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality renewed the overpasses located in the main artery in the city center. First of all, the Metropolitan Municipality, which repaired the worn out floors of pedestrian overpasses and corrected the deficiencies, then carried out painting work. Ali Öztozlu, Deputy Secretary General of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who gave information about the study, said, ekip Our teams are at the pedestrian overpasses on Mimar Sinan Boulevard where the traffic of Manisa is the most intense…
- Level crossings will be transformed into an overpass or an automatic barrier gate 17/02/2012 A TCDD providing information to reporters General Director Süleyman Karaman, Turkey High Speed Train (YHT) included a total of 11 thousand 940 kilometer railway line is located, he said that this figure is aiming to increase 2023 thousand 25 kilometers up to 940 years. In this context, to 2023 years, in line where traffic is dense, grade crossings sub-overpass or automatic barriers accidents transforming into a passage describing the purpose of minimizing Karaman, the railway network in Turkey, he said 3 thousand 415 level crossings found. One of them, the protection system of the thousand 54 level crossings, pointing to the establishment of Karaman, unprotected free cross marking level crossing number Bun
- Renovation of Sultanhisar Pedestrian Overpass 12/03/2013 Highways 2. The 40 annual pedestrian crossing at the entrance of Sultanhisar district is being renovated by the regional directorate. Entrance to Sultanhisar district The pedestrian overpass on the intercity highway is being renovated due to being old and worn. Having completed its economic life and the Highways 2. The new and modern overpass renewal process, which will be replaced by the Regional Directorate of 40, will be approximately 500 thousand TL. The district Governor Cevdet Ertürkmen and the Mayor Ertegün Ünal examined the work done in the region and received information from the highway authorities on the subject. Source: UAV
- Pedestrian Crossing Lines Renewed in Eskisehir 19/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch Office, the city center streets and boulevards crossing the street continues to work. In order to ensure safe passage of the pedestrians, line painting works are continued by the Metropolitan Municipality teams at full speed. Finally, the team carried out renewal of the pedestrian crossings at Atatürk Boulevard during the night. Metropolitan Municipality officials, indicating that the work will continue, the drivers in the areas of work warned the traffic signs and pins to comply.
- Overpasses of highways and railways 24/05/2012 The "Life-Facilitating Overpasses Project", which includes large-scale social areas to be built on top of roads and railways, is waiting to be implemented. The President of the Board of Directors of Noya Group and the architect of the project Çetin Ateş told AA correspondent that karşı Project of Easier Easier Life karşı will expand the 2-3 meters wide overpasses which are used for crossing the state and municipalities. social areas and income-generating overpasses, he said. "Unfortunately, public transport to respond to needs, poor quality, overpasses and pauses turned into troubles due to pauses," he said.