After the declaration of 2019 as Bakanlığı Pedestrian Priority Year Trafik by the Ministry of Interior, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality draws Y Pedestrian First ”visuals at the intersections where there are no school lights and traffic lights. The project is being implemented in Finike.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, in accordance with the circular of the Ministry of Interior Finike'de 'Pedestrian First' is implementing the project. The 'Pedestrian First' project, which started in Antalya and continued with Alanya and will be realized in all districts, has been implemented in Finike.
Traffic Branch Directorate teams, together with Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate teams in the center of Finike pedestrian crossings and pedestrian visuals are drawn to the designated points.
'First Pedestrian' work is done in the evening hours of traffic is not heavy. The Mayor of Finike, Mustafa Geyikçi, who closely examined the studies, said, birlikte Together with our Metropolitan Municipality, we are carrying out various activities on behalf of traffic in Finike. The application in pedestrian crossings is aimed at providing pedestrian superiority in traffic and increasing life safety. Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality I would like to thank Muhittin Böcek for his support. ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First Pedestrian Project in Alanya 15/06/2019 The application was also started in Alanya. After the announcement of 2019 as “Pedestrian-Priority Traffic Year tarafından by the Ministry of Interior, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality draws Y Pedestrian First Antalya visuals at the intersections where there are no traffic lights in front of schools and after Antalya in Alanya. In accordance with the circular of the Ministry of Interior, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Traffic Branch Directorate teams started to draw Y Pedestrian First ”visuals at the intersections where there are no traffic lights, especially schools. The teams carried out their studies on the roads in front of the schools in Toslak, Emişbeleni and Payallar. Inquiries will be made in other places with priority. FIRST PASS…
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Artvin cable car project is implemented thanks to Governor's Office 10/12/2012 Artvin cable car project was implemented by the Governor Governor Kalkan: çözmek Artvin to solve the problem of transportation Artvin cable car project as the Governorship of Artvin Governor Necmettin Kalkan, Artvin to solve the problem of transportation to the Governor's work as a Governor of the ropeway project, he said. The Governor of the Artvin Polisevi breakfast, as well as Deputy Governor Yilmaz Kurt Yilmaz, Chief of Police Husrev Salmaner, Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Orhan Yazici, Director of National Education Mustafa Yanmaz and the district headmen of the central district and village headmen attended. Governor Kalkan, in his speech here, stated that the term of his office in Artvin passed by about 1.5 years, "This"
- İnkum Ropeway Project 23/06/2014 İnkum Teleferic Project is Implemented: In İnkumu, which is one of the most beautiful beaches of Bartın, the project of the cable car and cruise terrace, which is aimed to bring the tourism season to 12 moon, is realized. General Assembly President Kenan Dursun said: Seyir Together with the Secretary General of Special Administration Ibrahim Kayis Plan Project Investment and Construction Manager Yilmaz Hızoglu, we made in-situ investigations on the location of the cable car and the Navigation Terrace Project which we believe to be very important for Incum. This beautiful project, which we believe will surpass the class of incas when it is completed, meets with the forest of the blue sea and our guests coming to this beautiful city um
- Trabzon's ropeway project takes place 24/09/2016 The ropeway project in Trabzon is being implemented: The project of the ropeway project planned to be built in Trabzon was prepared. The ropeway to be installed between the coast and Botanic Park will be a total length of 3 thousand meters and 2 separate stations will be found. The zoning plans prepared for the station and pylon locations of the coastal-botanical park teleferic project planned for some time in Trabzon were negotiated in Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Assembly and unanimously accepted. The 2 Station, which will be located in the Rubble and Botanic Park, will have a total of 3 thousand meters in length. GÜMRÜKÇÜOĞLU: BOTANİK'DEN BOZTEPE CONNECTED TO Trabzon Metropolitan Mayor ÜM
- Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project 17/12/2016 Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project Goes to Life: The Teleferic Project, which is one of the biggest dreams of Osmaniye, comes to life. In the November session of the Osmaniye Provincial Assembly, it was unanimously decided to submit the DFD Project to the Doga Valley for the feasibility of the cable car system in Karaçay Valley and to provide co-financing for the project. The ulan Technical, Economic and Financial Feasibility of the Osmaniye Karaçay Ropeway System dar project submitted to the DOĞAKA Direct Operating Financial Support Program by the Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration was successful. The project will be financed jointly by Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration and DOĞAKA.
- Niğde Logistics Center Project 21/05/2013 Niğde Logistics Center Project: Realization of the AK Party Niğde Deputy Alpaslan Kavaklıoğlu, 250 an area of acres of railways to be used in the loading and transport of the Logistic Village Project began to be implemented, he said. Provincial President Ahmet Ozmen in the ongoing studies on the construction of the logistics center and the works TCDD Garage Manager Dogan Duruduygu received information from the Deputy Kavaklıoğlu, D Andaval Freight Center 69.000 m2lik area expropriation work was completed. Execution studies for the construction of the load center project and the expropriation works of 250 land were completed. The physical installation process also started. When the project is completed, the commercial volume of our city is Proje
- Niğde Logistics Center Project is launched (Photo Gallery) 23/05/2013 Niğde Logistics center project is being implemented AK Party Niğde Deputy Alpaslan Kavaklıoğlu said that the Logistics Village Project, which will be used for loading and transporting railways on an area of 250 acres, has started to be implemented. Provincial President Ahmet Ozmen in the ongoing studies on the construction of the logistics center and the works TCDD Garage Manager Dogan Duruduygu received information from the Deputy Kavaklıoğlu, D Andaval Freight Center 69.000 m2lik area expropriation work was completed. Execution studies for the construction of the load center project and the expropriation works of 250 land were completed. The physical installation process also started. When the project is completed, we will increase the commercial volume of our city Proje
- Denizli Zeytin Plateau cable car project takes place 02/12/2013 Denizli Olive Plateau cable car project is implemented: To support the regional development of DENİZLİ, Muğla and Aydın, the South Aegean Development Agency (GEKA) will provide financial support to the two projects of the Denizli Municipality, 1 million 498 thousand pounds. GEKA decided to support the projects of 'Wake Up to the World Heritage Laodice' for the restoration of the Church of the Holy Cross, which was unearthed during the excavations in Laodikya Antique City. Denizli Municipality applied to the Tourism Infrastructure Financial Support Program, where GEKA called for support, with two projects. … Zeytin Plateau lüğü prepared by the EU Project Unit of Denizli Municipality Survey Project Directorate
- Alanya Castle-Damlataş Teleferic Project 12/03/2014 Alanya Castle-Damlataş Teleferic Project is Implemented: Sipahioğlu starts the week before the 2009 elections. Sipahioğlu, aş Damlataş 100. We are breaking down the old one-storey building in the year park and we are starting to work, and we are laying the foundation Yıl. 29 March 2009'da before the local elections between Alanya Castle and Damlataş promised to implement the project, but due to some mishaps that occur during the 5 year-long process can not achieve this goal Alanya Mayor and AKP Alanya Mayor Candidate Hasan Sipahioğlu, heralding yesterday he gave. Yesterday morning the Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Dün