Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out works for ensuring the peaceful and safe public transportation of the citizens, continues its inspections throughout the province. In this context, Salihli district center and neighborhoods that serve in controlling the public transport vehicles teams, drivers of vehicles that do not comply with the rules applied criminal proceedings.
Police teams of the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continue their inspections for vehicles providing public transportation services throughout the province. Within the scope of the works carried out in Salihli, vehicles providing public transportation services were checked from A to Z. Air conditioning from the disabled ramp meticulously examining all points of the teams connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, citizens intended to travel more easily.
Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, stated that auditing activities on different subjects will continue at regular intervals so that citizens can benefit from the public transportation service comfortably and smoothly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Capital Roads Safe and Comfortable 27/03/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues the road works that will make the transportation of the capital more secure, comfortable and comfortable. In this context, the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, who gave many good tidings. Dr. Taking the satisfaction of the driver with the instructions of Mustafa Tuna, he will place bilinen CTP roadside posts dikkate known as işaret cat eyes arı among the public by adding new signs to the capital roads. PRIORITY SAFETY On the one hand, the Metropolitan Municipality, which opens new roads connecting the capital to the most remote corners, meets the asphalts, renews the tears and decorates them from the road lines to the boards, completes the security signs on these roads and ELİK
- Minister Turhan: 'We Made Railways Safer and Comfortable' 23/03/2019 Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, on the question of the delivery time of High Speed Train (YHT) sets ordered by Siemens Halkalıextending the demand for travel will increase said. Stating that the demand in question is an expectation of the Minister Turhan, even at the moment of "selling the tickets", the additional sets should be fed with the line said. Turhan, Ankara-Sivas line will come into operation next year, this line will increase the need for train pointed out. Cahit Turhan, who stated that the first party of the 10 YHT ordered under the contract made last year will be delivered in November, said,
- Safe and Comfortable Journeys with TÜVASAŞ 02/05/2019 Passenger safety policy in accordance with national and international standards is strictly applied in railway vehicles manufactured in TÜVASAŞ and every detail is considered in order for passengers to have a comfortable travel experience. Vehicles to ensure high quality comfort; It is equipped with lighting, heating and cooling, vibration and noise isolation, internet and social media usage, ergonomic passenger seat, passenger information and announcement systems. In addition, all materials used are non-flammable. Stress analysis and high-speed collision tests from vehicle design are done in computer environment; Vehicle bodies analyzed in computer environment are verified in static test stand. Production ...
- Strict Inspection for Comfortable Transportation in Manisa Continues 11/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continued to carry out inspections for vehicles carrying passengers throughout Manisa, and carried out inspections for service transporters and commercial taxis in Saruhanli. Car cleaning, the driver's suits many aspects of the team engaged in the inspection, the rules of non-compliance with the drivers of the vehicles applied criminal proceedings. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out inspections for service transporters and commercial taxis in Saruhanli. In public transportation vehicles and commercial taxis, the teams performing inspections on many subjects such as car cleaning, the driver's costume, and the drivers of the vehicles that do not comply with the rules applied criminal proceedings. The Transportation Department stated that they care about the satisfaction of the citizen in public transportation Toplu
- Strict Inspection of Public Transportation in Manisa 09/10/2018 The Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality supervised the transportation vehicles providing public transportation in Akhisar. In the inspections carried out in coordination with the traffic policemen, penalties were applied to the drivers of the vehicles not in compliance with the legislation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation, which has been carrying out inspections in order to carry the satisfaction of the citizens to maximum level, checked the vehicles providing public transportation in Akhisar. In coordination with the traffic police, the 40 vehicle driver who was not in compliance with the legislation was subjected to criminal proceedings. Mustafa Çetin, Director of Public Transport, Director of Public Transportation, gave information about the audits conducted and said, Taşıma More safe and comfortable journey of our citizens Yap
- Strict Inspection for Quality Transportation in Manisa 12/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues to carry out audits in order to maximize the satisfaction of the citizens in public transportation. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, stated that inspections were carried out in Akhisar on public transportation vehicles, air conditioning control, vehicle cleaning, and costume suitability of the driver. In order to make the transportation of people in public transportation more healthy, peaceful and safe, the controls continued throughout the province. he said. In order to increase the service quality and the satisfaction of the citizen, the teams of the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department increased their control. Akhisar air condition in public transportation, vehicle cleaning, the driver's costume, Hizmet
- Inter-district transportation will be safer in Manisa 27/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, connecting the Saruhanli and Gölmarmara district 15 began maintenance and repair work on the kilometer road. After the filling work, hot asphalt work will be done on the road, transportation between the two districts will be more secure and comfortable. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which works to provide the best service to the citizens of Manisa with a productive understanding of municipality, has taken the connection between Saruhanlı and Gölmarmara district. The Metropolitan Municipality which started filling works on the existing road will then perform hot asphalt works. Following the works carried out, Saruhanli Muhtarlik Issa Branch Director Aybars Ozbilgin eden Filling work in the first stage of the works Yürüt
- Manisa continues to work for safer transportation 17/06/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, on the one hand while doing maintenance and renewal work on the one hand to ensure the traffic flow in a comfortable way lane line and road line work is doing. In this context, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Saruhanlı district Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhood between the road after the concrete road work and road line work by improving the quality and safety of transportation has increased. Because of its low cost, long life and local production, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality makes concrete road application as an alternative to asphalt in road maintenance works. In this context, concrete road application was made between Kumkuyucak-Nuriye neighborhoods by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality.…
- Busy Bus Inspection in Bus Station in Manisa 12/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department of traffic teams, inter-city transport companies focused on the control. Within this scope, transportation companies entering and leaving the Turgutlu Intercity Bus Terminal were audited within the scope of Road Transport Law No. 4925. The police teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continued their inspections with the Turgutlu Intercity Bus Terminal. The teams that started the application in the district bus station under the leadership of the Public Transport Branch Manager Mustafa Çetin, inspected the sections of conformity, capacity, documents, luggage, etc. of the travel companies entering and leaving the bus terminal within the scope of the Road Transport Law 4925. Made ...
- Affordable and comfortable transportation 18/06/2013 Economical and comfortable transportation burden Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, on the request of private public buses to exit from the integrated card system, to prevent citizens to be gradually stepped on all lines of yellow buses to start transportation. Although 75 has the right to transfer to 3 vehicles in the transportation system until the 70 minute, Burulaş 's yellow buses are replaced by green buses instead of accepting non-subway transfers. In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which focuses on air, sea and road and rail system investments and allocates XNUMX of the budget to transportation investments, is rooted in the problems arising from karayolu