Malatya Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement road projects that constitute the vital vessels of Malatya. Starting at the junction of the station and connected to Sivas road 25 meters wide road project was hit the first digging.
The total length of 4.7 kilometer connection road starts at the station junction, New Indoor Sports Hall, Sugar Factory, Sports and Life Center, Maşti'den continue, Metro shopping center, Police School will be connected to the Malatya-Sivas highway.
Ring road will be made in stages, which will ease the western traffic. 1 kilometer line will be built within the scope of the first stage works. The former SSK junction, 25, which leads to the 2 meter wide road. Ordu Lodging junction, Mashti junction, Bostanbaşı junction and Police School junction will also reduce the intensity.
Metropolitan Mayor Selahattin Gürkan, the road works in the region where the investigation, gave information about the project. Some members of parliament and heads of departments accompanied the tour.
25 meters wide road will relax the ring road
Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Selahattin Gürkan stated that they have implemented the projected ways to make the transportation in the city healthier, and that the most indispensable elements are ways for Malatya to grow healthier in the future.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul's new commuter traffic will breathe 14/12/2013 Istanbul's new suburban lines will breathe traffic: Gebze, which includes the Marmaray Project, carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.Halkalı With the completion of the 76 kilometer rail line between the two lines, the distance between the two lines will fall from 185 to 105 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of the 76 kilometer Marmaray on the 13,6 kilometer railway line, the remaining 63 kilometer railway line continues to be put into service. 43,8 kilometer from Gebze on the Asian side and Kazlıçeşme on the European side HalkalıA total of 19,2 kilometers in length, including 63 kilometers, and the existing stations were removed. Same…
- Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/11/2016 Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic: With the increase in public transport facilities in Istanbul, traffic is a bit relaxed. With the completion of the new Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, the citizen will have a comfortable breath. 17.5 was completed in the tunnel excavation works of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro which is planned to carry 70 passengers with a length of 80 and is planned to carry passengers. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality BeledIye Directorate, the tunnel excavations of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey subway are planned to start in the end of 2016 and the electromechanical works are planned. The Kabataş-Mecіdіyeköy metro building, which will be connected to this line, continues at full speed. 8 will influence the length lu
- Kabataş Mahmutbey Metro Line to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/02/2018 Kabatas-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line is expected to be a solution to the traffic shortage in Istanbul. 2018'S TEST DRIVES WILL BE PERFORMED 80'ye 2018 completed the project at the end of the 3 trial starts. Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro 700 billion 32 million pounds to be spent. This subway project has also brought voice to the world. 2017 145 AEC Excellence Awards competing for the first place in the competition between the 8 project Kabataş - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro became the first 19. It will include XNUMX station at the metro station. These; Kabataş, Beşiktaş, Yıldız Fulya, Mecidiyeköy, Çağlayan, Kağıthane, Nurtepe, Alibeyköy, Kab
- Ankara Road will be breathed on Bursa Traffic with New Bridges to be constructed within the scope of Rail System East Stage. 12/02/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa is rebuilding the bridges built on the Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay streams on the Ankara Highway and rebuilt the 50 years ago. Mayor Recep Altepe examined the demolition work on the Hacıvat River Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Ankara Highway. To be a more accessible city of Bursa, especially in the rail system, indicating that the work of all areas of the rapidly running President Altepe, BursaRay east of Ankara as part of the road to be renewed the work of the destruction of the 3 bridge also said that the work. 1 kö
- New Traffic to Breaths to Denizli 28/03/2019 One of the new investments in the transportation area of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, 30 Meter, was completed and opened to traffic. Yeni Cadde will provide the connection between Izmir Boulevard and 29 October Boulevard and will make traffic of Örnek Street, Ahi Sinan Street and Merkezefendi Street even more streamlined. In Denizli, the New York City Road was opened to traffic, which will make a significant contribution to reducing the traffic density of the Metropolitan Municipality, which puts the investments into service. 2 meters long, 30 meters long and 2 meters long, 40 meters long, 16 meters long.
- Bornova Traffic Breathable Project 15/06/2019 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to implement projects to ease urban transportation, opens a new connection road between Bornova Evka 3 Neighborhood and Ankara Street. When the project is completed, the distance to connect to the motorway will be reduced by half. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which brings a new breath to the city transportation with its highway overpasses and new zoning roads, has begun to work on the 3 meters long 129 meters wide 19 meters wide road in Bornova Evka650 Neighborhood. 25 who pays expropriation costs over a thousand pounds…
- Zigana Tunnel to breathe Black Sea 04/11/2014 Zigana Tunnel will breathe to the Black Sea: 12,9 will be auctioned in November for the construction of the 10 kilometer-long tunnel, which is planned to be built on the Zigana Pass, which is the fearful dream of the drivers and connects the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. - Mayor of Gumushane "10 November, for us, is a milestone. tunnel which will be held in Zigana'da, Turkey will be one of the longest tunnel. this tunnel due to be provided the opportunity to become easier to transport and making safer ride 'Eastern Black Sea, Middle East' 12,9 will be awarded in November for the 10-kilometer Zigana Tunnel, which is planned to be built on the historic Silk Road route.
- Halic Metro Bridge to breathe traffic 28/08/2013 Halic Metro Bridge will breathe traffic: the Golden Horn Metro Bridge has reached the end. When the bridge is completed at full speed, 1 will serve a million passengers per day. The last parts of the bridge were also finished, and the 29 is expected to be cultivated in October. Halic Metro Bridge, which is planned to be one of the most important transportation roads of Istanbul, is nearing the end. Together with Marmaray, 29 added the last pieces of the bridge planned to be opened in October, and its feet were finished. Designed to be one of the most important connection points of the public transport network in Istanbul, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will serve 1 million passengers per day. Halic olan
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic 06/08/2014 Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new project Havaray will be able to relax. 47.8 can be transported to 10 thousand passengers per day even on 200 kilometers. A new era begins in public transportation in Istanbul. After the metrobus, metro, tram and cable car, the Havaray Project was also added to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments. As a short distance, the 10 is thought to be on the same line, and the system will be on air without affecting existing traffic and routes. The first tender for the study of the Havaray Project will take place next month. The Istanbul Havaray Project, which has created an alternative road by moving the rail system to the air Ray