The security team working under the TransportationPark A.Ş., an affiliate of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, and the Metropolitan Municipality Police Department caught illegal contradictors with the operation they organized jointly at the Intercity Bus Terminal. Produced in unhealthy environments and harmful to the health of people who sell illegal regret to the people organized 1 operation lasted for months. At the end of the operation, 2500 seized illegal regret.
33 SECURITY, 8 ZABITA, 70 CAMERA…
Transportation at the Kocaeli Terminal 33 security and 8 municipal police personnel connected to the Kocaeli Police Department are also prevented from those who try to sell illegal contradictions in addition to public order duties. Police and security guards do not allow illegal regretmen to sell with instant 70 cameras and patrol during the day.
In a statement made by the authorities; it is stated that such regrets are produced illegally and not approved by the ministry of health, where the products sold by illegal regret sellers are not known from where they are purchased, they should never be consumed because they are produced in unhealthy environments and may be harmful to health.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- They want to sell regret in High Speed Train 16/07/2014 On the high-speed train they want to sell regret: Sapanca Bakucuiyeciler Association President Tahsin Bostan, trains are not allowed to sell the regret 60 said the person will be unemployed. The State Railways (DDY) officials said they want to make sales at the High Speed Train Bostan, said that they were victims of normal train service for more than a year 2 stopped. 31 2012 60 on the date of the start of the construction of the High Speed Train stopped the normal train service, which means that the sector is leaving the XNUMX person unemployed Bostan, ğ DDY with us between Istanbul - Bilecik line had a contract for sale. But when the voyages stop Ancak
- What is the percentage of illegal passengers in Europe? 01/04/2016 In Europe's only non-turntable metro, the percentage of illegal passengers is in your opinion: It is stated that the ratio of non-ticket passengers in the metro network in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, which is the only metro in Europe, which is entered without a turnover, is two percent. According to the results of the research conducted by BEST Research Company, while the ratio of non-ticket travelers in the Helsinki subway system remained at 2, it was determined that 3 and 4.4 were the percentage of those traveling without a ticket in Stockholm and Oslo subways. Jaakko Heiline, Helsinki's public transportation security specialist, said that the turnstiles were designed to be built without a turntable due to the confidence in passengers during the 70 years.
- Cat Rescue Operation at Metrobus Station 18/09/2013 Cat Rescue Operation at the Metrobus Station: The cat that was stranded in the space of the elevator at Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop was rescued by the fire department. At the Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop, citizens who ride in the elevator yesterday heard a cat. Citizens reported the situation immediately to security officials. The research revealed that there was a kitten in the elevator shaft. The fire department at the scene immediately intervened in the situation. During this time the elevator was disabled. After the study, the kittens were rescued and a female citizen owned the kitten. The young woman, "This cat is after me," he left the station with the cat.
- Anıtpark Square at night 03/10/2016 Night operation at Anıtpark Square: At the roundabout at Anıtpark Square, where the Tramway Road will be constructed, new arrangements were made late at night. ROTARY JUNCTION SHOPS In front of the Thursday Market entrance, the barrier was lifted at the Anıtpark Roundabout and the traffic lights were disabled. When the tram rails are laid in this area, vehicle traffic will not be interrupted. The work started on the night of 22.00 for the organization of the square, the General Secretary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Tahir Büyükakın personally followed. Büyükakın said, uz We are making every effort to finish the tramway road as fast as possible and to disturb the city in the least possible way. Büyük
- Burulaş's Ticketing Operation Moved to Vodafone Bulut 11/01/2019 ticketing systems of Bursa's largest transportation company moved to Vodafone Cloud infrastructure Bursa manages the entire public transport network in the city center, Burulaş the ticketing operations, Vodafone carrying the knowledge in the field of technology Group in Turkey Turkey Vodafone have launched a Cloud Technologies moved to Base . In cooperation with Vodafone, end-to-end solutions have enabled Burulaş to increase performance and productivity as well as maximum security. Turkey is operating with a vision to lead the digital transformation Vodafone, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary Burulaş the ticketing operations directed and ticket sales operations carried out by information systems, Vodafone Cloud (Cloud) vehicle infrastructure. Indeki
- Bilecik Bus Terminal was taken to investment program 05/03/2015 Bilecik bus station was taken into the investment program of YHT roads: Bilecik Mayor Selim Yağcı met with the headmen of the 11 neighborhood and the village headmen near the center. Morning breakfast in a restaurant in Bilecik with the headmen coming together with the President Yağcı, Bilecik made and gave information about the projects they will do. High Speed Train (YHT) will start to work in front of us indicating that the month of Yağcı, in YHT is currently missing something missing. We only have a shortage of natural gas. With the meeting of the natural gas company and the high-speed train officials, they gave us the ground as a municipality.
- Bismil Bus Terminal Works 20/04/2018 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla supervised the works at the Bismil Bus Station, which is being constructed on an area of 32 bin 750 square meters. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work for the construction of modern bus stations in the districts. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Diyarbakir-Batman ring road on the 32 thousand 750 square meters to be established on the work of the Bismil Bus Station, received information from the unit officials. Emphasizing that they work with precision for making a modern bus terminal, President Atilla said, "Our passengers who are on a busy route will not be affected by the negative conditions after the completion of the new bus terminal. We prepare a comfortable bus station for our citizens.
- Anamur Bus Station 03/08/2018 It has come to an end in the Intercity Bus Terminal, which has been longing for years in the Anamur district of Mersin. The bus station construction, which will assume an important role for the intercity transportation of Anamur, has been completed with a percentage of 98. Every detail has been thought The intercity bus terminal built by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality on the eastern entrance of Anamur will be able to meet the long-awaited shortage while the facility was built with the smallest details in mind. Completed construction of 8 million 350 thousand pounds contract with the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Anamur Intercity Bus Terminal 52 vehicle N
- Surprise for University Students at Izmir Bus Station 06/09/2018 İzmir welcomes young people from other cities for their university education as they do every year. The project bil İzmir is Embracing Young People bel organized with the support of district municipalities, non-governmental organizations and volunteers under the leadership of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is exhibiting an exemplary urban consciousness. According to the results of the Transition to Higher Education (YGS) results, students from different cities in İzmir came to the city for registration. Thousands of students who came to Izmir to take a step into a new life every year were welcomed by an organization organized under the leadership of Metropolitan Municipality. 3 Since Monday UM
- Explanation of SAGEM President Gündoğdu on Transportation Problem in Samsun Bus Station 01/11/2018 Samsun Development Center (SAGEM) Association President Kürşat Gündoğdu, Samsun Bus Station after the removal of free services made citizens made a statement about the victim, made suggestions. Samsun Development Center (SAGEM) Association President Kürşat Gündoğdu, bus companies removed the free bus services in Samsun Bus Station after being put into service by the public bus to SAMULAŞ announced that the bus could not resolve the problem. Samsun, which is known as the capital of the Black Sea, has four main transport networks, but it can not solve the problem related to transportation to Samsun bus station. SAGEM President Kürşat Gündoğdu said in his statement on the subject: