TCDD Transportation continues to make our lives easier with high speed trains and offers high quality and modern services to its passengers by using all kinds of technological and modern methods in high speed trains. Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train performs 3 flights per day. The last stop of the train is Istanbul Pendik. The average journey time is 4 hours and 20 minutes. Konya-Istanbul train stops are respectively Eskisehir, Bozuyuk, Bilecik, Arifiye, Izmit and Gebze. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options. The train includes pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food.
Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train Watches
Below is a table for you, which stations of Konya-Istanbul high-speed train line departs from the station in more detail.
(Valid from 08.12.2019)
There is also a bus service for passengers using this high-speed train. Thanks to this service, passengers can easily connect with other districts and provinces after using the high-speed train and enjoy uninterrupted travel. Below are the bus schedules for passengers using the Konya-Istanbul or Istanbul-Konya High Speed Trains.
Karaman-Konya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
Karaman K. 09.35 Konya V. 11.05
Karaman K. 15.50 Konya V. 17.20
Antalya - Konya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
Alanya K. 11.30 Konya V. 16.55
Konya - Antalya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
Konya K. 17.20 Antalya V. 22.35 Train Connection
Konya-Karaman Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
Konya K. 17.30 Karaman V. 18.40 Train Connection
Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train Stations
Konya-Istanbul high-speed train passes and passes passengers at certain stations within certain hours. This system, which proceeds in accordance with a certain plan, completes one time following the list below. The station order for Konya to Istanbul is given below.
â € “Old City
â € “Corrupt
â € “Arifiye
â € Ä Ä ° zmit
â € “Gebze
- Istanbul Pendik is the last stop of passengers.
Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices
- Standard Ticket. 85.00 TL
- Standard dinner. 85.00 TL
- Standard Ticket for Business. 123,50 TL
- Flexible Ticket. 102,00 TL
- Flexible Ticket to Business. 148,00 TL
Discounts and opportunities are offered by TCDD Transport specifically for some age and occupational groups. The application methods and discount rates of these discounts are listed below.
- Citizens over the age of 65, children of the age of 7-12, and children of the age of 0-6, upon request, are entitled to a discount of 50%
- 13-26 young people, teachers, citizens of the 60-64 age group, members of the press, groups receiving 12 ticket, TAF members and passengers who buy round-trip tickets from the same station receive a% 20 discount.
- 0-6 children, war veterans and first degree relatives, severely disabled citizens, state athletes and first degree martyrs are free of charge.
If you have any questions, you can call TCDD Transportation or you can start to enjoy this comfortable and privileged journey by purchasing your ticket immediately at the most economical prices on the online ticket purchase page.
Valid YHT for expeditions from 08.12.2019 date CLICK HERE
For Current YHT Train and Bus Connections Since 08.12.2019 CLICK HERE
To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE