Konya Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices Time Hours and Timetables: TCDD Tasimacilik continues to make our lives easier with high speed trains and offers both high quality and modern service to its passengers by using all kinds of technological and modern methods in high speed trains. Konya Istanbul High Speed Train operates 3 times a day. High speed train moving from Konya to Istanbul stops at 3 different stations in Istanbul. 06:00 and 13:15 trains go only to the Söğütlüçeşme station and the 18:10 train Halkalıgoes up to.
Konya İstanbul High Speed Train on average 4 hours 20 minutes continues. Konya Istanbul train stops are Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye, İzmit and Gebze, respectively. You can purchase the trips with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon types. There are pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business wagons with food in the train.
Konya Istanbul High Speed Train Watches
Below is a table for you, which stations of Konya-Istanbul high-speed train line departs from the station in more detail.
(Valid from 08.12.2019)
Konya Istanbul (Halkalı) High Speed Train Schedule
Konya İstanbul (Söğütlüçeşme) High Speed Train Timetable (06:00 Time)
Konya İstanbul (Söğütlüçeşme) High Speed Train Timetable (13:15 Time)
There is also a bus service for passengers using this high-speed train. Thanks to this service, passengers can easily connect with other districts and provinces after using the high-speed train and enjoy uninterrupted travel. Below are the bus schedules for passengers using Konya Istanbul or Istanbul Konya High Speed Trains.
Karaman Konya Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
- Karaman K. 09.35 Konya V. 11.05
- Karaman K. 15.50 Konya V. 17.20
Antalya Konya Bus Schedules (For İstanbul YHT)
- Alanya K. 11.30 Konya V. 16.55
Konya Antalya Bus Schedules (For İstanbul YHT)
- Konya K. 17.20 Antalya V. 22.35 Train Connection
Konya Karaman Bus Schedules (For Istanbul YHT)
- Konya K. 17.30 Karaman V. 18.40 Train Connection
Konya Istanbul High Speed Train Stations
Konya İstanbul high-speed train passes and passes passengers at certain stations within certain hours. This system, which proceeds within a certain plan, completes one time by following the list below. The station order for Konya to Istanbul is given below.
- Istanbul Pendik Hotels
- İstanbul Bostancı (Only 18:10 train)
- Istanbul Sogutlucesme (only 18:10 train)
Konya Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices
- Standard Ticket. 85.00 tbsp
- Standard Dining. 85.00 tbsp
- Business Standard Ticket. 123,50 tbsp
- Flexible Ticket. 102,00 tbsp
- Flexible Ticket to Business. 148,00 tbsp
- Discounts and opportunities are offered by TCDD Transport specifically for some age and occupational groups. The application methods and discount rates of these discounts are listed below.
- Citizens over the age of 65, children of the age of 7-12, and children of the age of 0-6, upon request, are entitled to a discount of 50%
- 13-26 young people, teachers, citizens of the 60-64 age group, members of the press, groups receiving 12 ticket, TAF members and passengers who buy round-trip tickets from the same station receive a% 20 discount.
- 0-6 children, war veterans and first degree relatives, severely disabled citizens, state athletes and first degree martyrs are free of charge.
If you have any questions, you can call TCDD Transportation or you can start to enjoy this comfortable and privileged journey by purchasing your ticket immediately at the most economical prices on the online ticket purchase page.
- Valid YHT for expeditions from 08.12.2019 date CLICK HERE
- For Current YHT Train and Bus Connections Since 08.12.2019 CLICK HERE
- To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE