'Blue' Journey from Izmir to Ankara
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 'Blue' Journey from Izmir to Ankara 03/07/2019 Izmir Blue Train, which is preferred because of its natural scenery, economy and comfort, is visiting 3 station in 6 region and 43 city. The delightful journey completes the 14,5 hour. Some are comfortable and inexpensive, while others are just delightful because it uses trains. The Izmir Blue Train, which shuttles between Izmir and Ankara, accommodates all of these factors. İzmir Blue Train departing from İzmir's famous Basmane Station, 3 region, 6 city and 43 stops after the journey to another building that smells of history reaches Ankara Station. İzmir Blue Train arriving to Ankara after İzmir, Manisa, Balıkesir, Kütahya and Eskişehir respectively,
- Blue Cruise documentaries were given a plaque 09/02/2015 Blue Cruise documentaries were given a plaque: 4 September Blue Train was presented and a 'Blue Voyage' documentary program was given to those who prepared a plaque. Plak Blue Voyage di producer Cumali Duman, cameraman Yusuf Yildiz and TV Channel Chairman Dr.Ibrahim Karaman held a dinner meeting organized by the Regional Director Üzeyir Ülker, the plaque and the railway time was presented. ; 4 September Blue Train on the Blue Cruise documentary; Thanks to the importance of railways, passenger satisfaction and the love of trains and the progress made in TCDD, we would like to express our gratitude to you and TV officials for your contribution to our people's choice of train. demir
- Blue Cruise starts in Van 18/04/2017 Blue Cruise starts in Van Lake: Van Blue Cruise tours begin in Van Lake with the sea buses of Van Metropolitan Municipality. Sea Transportation Department of the Department of Transportation in the summer season during the summer season, the sea service offered to the public 22 starts in April. The 'Blue Cruise' tours will take place at the weekend between Edremit and Akdamar Island. The tours, which will start from Edremit Marina, were planned three times a day. The paid tours to be served by two ships and two sea buses will be 10.30, 12.00 and 14.00 at the weekend, while the return times will be 13: 45, 16: 00 and 17: 00.
- Blue train departs from Izmir to Konya for its first flight 17/08/2012 Every evening between Konya and the blue train will depart at 20.00. 350 million pounds spent and renewed between IZMIR and Konya every night between the time the blue train to depart at the same time, the blue train came out of Izmir. 20.00 million pounds spent on the renewed rail system with the blue train ride from 350 hours to 18 hours. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that with the peace of mind of the people living in Izmir, they could take the train and spend the holidays in their hometown. Transportation, Maritime and Communication Minister Binali Yıldırım and Culture and Tourism Minister Ertuğrul Günay attended the cilik
- Izmir YHT Accident Izmir Blue Train Departure Place Changed 14/12/2018 After the train accident that took place in Ankara in the morning, TCDD Transport in the statement made by the Ankara-Izmir between the Izmir Blue Train was announced to move from Xinjiang. TCDD Transportation Co. "13.12.2018 Date Izmir Blue Train, will move from Sincan Station. Last Time 18: 00 Bus Passengers will be provided. I was given the place.
- Blue Train Gospel from Konya Deputy Hacı Ahmet Özdemir 04/09/2015 Proceeds from Konya deputy Hacı Ahmet Özdemir: Prof. Dr. Hacı Ahmet Özdemir was also interested in the transportation demands of the citizens. Konya Deputy Dr. Haci Ahmet Ozdemir, due to the death of his father accepted the condolence of the citizens of the transportation requests of the citizens closely interested in visits. The blue train serving between Izmir and Konya continued uninterruptedly in Çavuşcugöl of Ilgın on the way from İzmir to Konya. Özdemir, taking into account the heavy demands of the citizens to stop the blue train in Çavuşcugöl, has solved this problem after the meetings with TCDD officials. Ozdemir, said in a statement about the subject; Thanks to the dedication of TCDD officials, İzmir-Konya inin
- İzmir Blue Train Wagon Accident (Photo Gallery) 28/04/2014 İzmir Blue Train Wagon Accident: Yesterday the İzmir Blue Train departed from Izmir to Ankara. During the departure from Çiğli train station, the door of the first wagon was separated. Fortunately, this unfortunate accident did not die or injured. We hope that such events will not happen again, we wish to get past the whole railway community.
- Izmir Blue Train Coming to Ankara 26/10/2018 Izmir Blue Train, which is operated by TCDD Transportation and which is the indispensable of the journeys between Central Anatolia and Aegean, starts to move from 15 to 2018 every day from Ankara Station every day since November 20.00. 20 2016 Since the date of 260 July 20.00 since Ankara-Eskişehir-Izmir route every day, Ankara-Eskişehir YHT-operated operated train, now run between Ankara-Izmir-Ankara. İzmir Blue Train which will be added to the wagon in accordance with the demand; The XNUMX is a four-seat, four-seater passenger seat. Izmir Blue Train departs from Ankara Station every day at XNUMX and passes through the Eskişehir-Kütahya-Balıkesir-Manisa city center.
- Clean bus from IETT, happy journey campaign 25/04/2017 Clean bus from IETT, happy travel campaign: IETT, Icadiye Primary School students who prepared the slogan for clean and well-kept use visit. IETT Deputy Director General Hasan Özçelik visited İcadiye Primary School students who made a slogan for the clean use of public transportation vehicles. 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day was also celebrated at the ceremony. Hasan Özçelik explained the contribution of the public transportation to the environment by preventing the air pollution by using public transportation. Prepared by students; Vehicles decorated with slogans such as 'clean bus, happy journey' and 'keep vehicles clean, do harm to health' were exhibited in the school yard. IETT Deputy Director General Hasan…
- Today in History: 15 November 1993 launches 4 September Blue Train between Ankara and Sivas 15/11/2012 Today in History 15 November 1993 began the 4 September Blue Train expedition between Ankara and Sivas.