'Blue' Journey from Izmir to Ankara
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 'Blue' Journey from Izmir to Ankara 03/07/2019 Izmir Blue Train, which is preferred because of its natural scenery, economy and comfort, is visiting 3 station in 6 region and 43 city. The delightful journey completes the 14,5 hour. Some are comfortable and inexpensive, while others are just delightful because it uses trains. The Izmir Blue Train, which shuttles between Izmir and Ankara, accommodates all of these factors. İzmir Blue Train departing from İzmir's famous Basmane Station, 3 region, 6 city and 43 stops after the journey to another building that smells of history reaches Ankara Station. İzmir Blue Train arriving to Ankara after İzmir, Manisa, Balıkesir, Kütahya and Eskişehir respectively,
- Blue Cruise documentaries were given a plaque 09/02/2015 Blue Cruise documentaries were given a plaque: 4 September Blue Train was presented and a 'Blue Voyage' documentary program was given to those who prepared a plaque. Plak Blue Voyage di producer Cumali Duman, cameraman Yusuf Yildiz and TV Channel Chairman Dr.Ibrahim Karaman held a dinner meeting organized by the Regional Director Üzeyir Ülker, the plaque and the railway time was presented. ; 4 September Blue Train on the Blue Cruise documentary; Thanks to the importance of railways, passenger satisfaction and the love of trains and the progress made in TCDD, we would like to express our gratitude to you and TV officials for your contribution to our people's choice of train. demir
- Blue Cruise starts in Van 18/04/2017 Blue Cruise starts in Van Lake: Van Blue Cruise tours begin in Van Lake with the sea buses of Van Metropolitan Municipality. Sea Transportation Department of the Department of Transportation in the summer season during the summer season, the sea service offered to the public 22 starts in April. The 'Blue Cruise' tours will take place at the weekend between Edremit and Akdamar Island. The tours, which will start from Edremit Marina, were planned three times a day. The paid tours to be served by two ships and two sea buses will be 10.30, 12.00 and 14.00 at the weekend, while the return times will be 13: 45, 16: 00 and 17: 00.
- Blue train departs from Izmir to Konya for its first flight 17/08/2012 Every evening between Konya and the blue train will depart at 20.00. 350 million pounds spent and renewed between IZMIR and Konya every night between the time the blue train to depart at the same time, the blue train came out of Izmir. 20.00 million pounds spent on the renewed rail system with the blue train ride from 350 hours to 18 hours. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that with the peace of mind of the people living in Izmir, they could take the train and spend the holidays in their hometown. Transportation, Maritime and Communication Minister Binali Yıldırım and Culture and Tourism Minister Ertuğrul Günay attended the cilik
- Izmir YHT Accident Izmir Blue Train Departure Place Changed 14/12/2018 After the train accident that took place in Ankara in the morning, TCDD Transport in the statement made by the Ankara-Izmir between the Izmir Blue Train was announced to move from Xinjiang. TCDD Transportation Co. "13.12.2018 Date Izmir Blue Train, will move from Sincan Station. Last Time 18: 00 Bus Passengers will be provided. I was given the place.