İzmir Metropolitan Municipality made public transportation free of charge for mukhtars working in the city during working hours.
1294 muhtar in İzmir will benefit from public transportation free of charge during weekdays. In accordance with the decision taken by the Metropolitan Municipality Council, the muhtars will be able to get on the bus, metro, tram, commuter trains and ferries without charge. They just need to show their mukhtar ID cards for free transportation.
In his meeting with the mukhtars in Gültepe region recently, the application announced by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer was accepted unanimously in the parliament. Mukhtars from İzmir will be able to benefit from the free public transportation right during their duty.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Meaningful gift to the headmen from İzmir Metropolitan Municipality 09/01/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, meaningful gift to the headmen: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, outside the metropolis 19 sent a meaningful new year gift to the village headmen. This surprise of the Metropolitan who prepared a portrait of Atatürk for the hanging offices of 908 neighborhood, made the headmen very happy. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk portrait of the offices of the portrait of the head always in the corner and will be expressed by the muhtars, the distribution of the Metropolitan Municipality thanked the municipality.
- Viaduct Request of the Muhtars 29/03/2013 Bingol Mukhtar Association President Abdullah Butaku, connecting the two sides of the city and dozens of traffic accidents occur every year, instead of a viaduct should be made instead of the Bridge Bridge said. The head of the association headman of the 13 neighborhood and some village headmen gathered at the Muhtars Association. Butaku said that a viaduct in place of the Çabakçur Bridge, which could not be done in the election promises for years, was a crucial need for Bingöl. Please note that Bingöl is an earthquake zone and that half of the city will be in the center and the other half will be in the Düzağaç region in case of a natural disaster.
- The Commissar of Tram to Gaziantep Muhtarlara 14/05/2014 The gospel of the muhtars to the muhtars in Gaziantep: The gospel of the muhtar to the muhtars In Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, an important issue for the muhtars came. With this council resolution, the muhtars will now be able to get on public transport free of charge. Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality under the chairmanship of the council meeting, the agenda of the 14. In order to make the services of the district headmen within the boundaries of our city which are in the public institutions and organizations more quickly and efficiently, the issue of 'free travel card', which is valid in the municipality public transportation vehicles and tramway, was discussed. Agenda topic…
- Public Transportation During Bayram in Izmir Free 03/06/2019 All the public transportation vehicles of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service during Ramadan. Free tariff 4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and, 6 will be available on Thursday, June. Buses allocated for visits to the cemetery will also be in the service of İzmir residents. In accordance with the resolution adopted at the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, all public transportation vehicles will provide free service during the Eid al-Fitr (4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and 6 June Thursday). ESHOT, İZDENİZ, İzmir Metro and İZBAN all measures were taken to prevent any disruption during the festival. İzmir residents also visit the cemetery ziyaret
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- Cumhuriyet Republic Day tariff toplu public transportation in İzmir “1 penny” 27/10/2017 29 Metropolitan Municipality who wants to participate in the October Republic Day events, set the public transportation tariff as kur 1 kuruş ini and extended its voyages until midnight. Due to the celebrations to be held in the Republic and Gundogdu squares, there will be additional voyages in the ferry, subway and some bus lines. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the Republic of Turkey 94. 29 is organizing additional flights to attend ceremonies. Expedition hours were extended until midnight to ensure the return of citizens to participate in the events to be held in Cumhuriyet Square and Gündoğdu Square. Cumhuriyet
- Free public transportation up to a second announcement in Konya 26/07/2016 Free public transportation in Konya until a second announcement: 15 in Konya will continue to provide free service until the second announcement of buses and trams carrying free passengers since July. Konya Metropolitan Municipality extended the duration of free travel in public transportation. Since July, 15 will continue to provide free shuttle buses and trams free of charge since July. Those who use public transport are expected to attend the 'Walk Out' program on Mevlana Square in 20.30 every day.
- Public Transport Free Along Manisa 11/09/2016 Public Transportation Free in Manisa During the Festival Free: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of public transportation service in the scope of public transport red buses offered by the public, 4 during the day of Eid during the 14 district will provide free service said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the public transportation service in the scope of public transportation of the red buses offered by public transport, 4 will provide free service in 14 district during the Eid-Al-Adha day. In addition, every week on Friday between the Kırdık Fire Brigade and Kirtık Cemetery between the regular ring voyages and the first day of the feast was reported to be done. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation service in 17 district Man
- Public Transportation for LYS in Istanbul 09/05/2017 Public Transport Free for Candidates to Enter LYS in Istanbul Free: Istanbul Metropolitan City Council decided to provide free transportation of public transportation vehicles to the students and officials to enter the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) at 10-11 - 17-18 June 2017. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Assembly 1. At the first meeting of May meetings held under the chairmanship of Vice President Ahmet Selamet, AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Temel Başalan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Ertuğrul Gülsever gave a motion to provide free services to students and staff in the LYS exams. The proposal discussed as 'Proposal Decision' was adopted by the görüş
- LYS Exam in Istanbul Public Transport Free 06/06/2017 Public Transport Free in Istanbul LYS Exam: 10-11 - 17-18 The students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) to be held on June 2017 will benefit from public transportation in Istanbul free of charge. The decision of the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in May was transferred to the Municipal Assembly as a joint proposal of AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Temel Başalan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Ertuğrul Gülsever. The proposal, which includes the free transportation of public transportation vehicles to students and staff in the LYS exams, was accepted as a ve Proposal Decision ın and unanimously adopted by the Assembly Members. The decision is easy for students and staff to reach the exam locations,