Italy Railway Investment Approved. Italy's Economic Planning Committee (CIPE) 24 approved the 28 billion Euro railway infrastructure fund for FS Italiane in July. The additional rail fund for Italian railways RFI, which amounts to approximately 15 billion euros, is valid for 2017-2021 dates.
This major fund includes the renovation of railway infrastructure in Italy and the construction of new high-speed train lines. This new investment, which will provide employment for a thousand people, includes the following projects:
- Terzo Valico Railway
- Brenner Railway
- Brescia - Verona - Padua Railway
- Naples - Bari Railway
- Palermo - Catania - Messina Railway
According to the new investment, 2.000 plans to supply new vehicles as FS Italian plans to have the youngest fleet in Europe. With the first 2023 train to be delivered until 239, 600 will supply new regional trains. The company will also order 14 new Frecciarossa 1000 trains, 714 wagons and 100 new generation locomotives for freight transport.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Investment of Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project Approved 22/02/2018 AK Party Deputy Erzincan Av. Serkan Bayram gave the good news that Erzincan Trabzon railway project was taken into the Ministry of Transport. Bayram Erzincan said, or We are getting the investment of the year. 2018 An important meeting was held in Erzincan Hilton Hotel in January on the activities of licensed warehousing activities in Erzincan Gümüşhane Trabzon railway project and Erzincan logistics center working meeting. If these projects are realized, Erzincan will be a logistics center and the storage and distribution of Trabzon port can be done from Erzincan. Holiday; … With the project, both Erzincan and Trabzon will provide significant benefits in terms of economic and development “
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tram Lines Project-Karsiyaka tram line project has been approved by Infrastructure Investments General Directorate 13/04/2012 New developments on the vay Karşıyaka and Buca Tram Line Projects İzmir to be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project and feasibility reports of the Karşıyaka tram line were approved by the Infrastructure Investments Directorate. The officials we met at this stage stated that project construction and feasibility reports would be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, tender announcements will be made within 2012 year and the proposals will be requested from the companies. Authorities, Buca Tram line, the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments made by the negotiations about the ongoing are recorded. As it is known, it was approved by the EIA report regarding the tram lines in question. Bil
- Bursa BB City Square - Sculpture Tram Line Project approved by General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments 03/05/2012 The projects prepared by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rail Systems on the ”City Square - Sculpture Tramway Tender Bel were approved by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The preparation of the specification preparatory work is expected to be announced nowadays for the tender coming to the stage. They noted that bids will be received by the end of May or in June. Construction work is expected to be completed in 2013. After the publication of the advertisement, the documents can be obtained from the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa. The length of the line will be 6 kilometers. With the 13 stopover, the 12 wagon aims to transport a thousand people a day. Even trams to be used Durmazlar Makina Hatta
- In Italy, Government Plans to Sell 40 Percent of Railway Company 24/11/2015 Italy's Government Plans to Sell Percentage of 40 of Railway Company: Italian Transport Minister Graziano Delrio said they plan to sell up to 40 shares of the national railway company. Delrio stated that a decree in the Council of Ministers was opened for signature in order to sell the shares through public offerings.
- Became Sponsor of Expo Ferroviaria Italy Railway Fair 19/06/2019 Equipped with innovative solutions and ground-breaking technology, EXPO Ferroviaria will provide a unique showcase for the latest and best of the industry's main line and city rail systems. Leading suppliers of rail technology, products and services took action from October 1 to 3 to join the Rho Fiera Milano exhibition center. As RayHaber, we are proud to be the press sponsor of this important railway fair. Attending Main Companies ALSTOM: Alstom Ferroviaria, the company with a rooted structure in the railway tradition of Italy, 160 train for years, 60 year-round traction systems and 90 years…
- Railway network notification approved 29/11/2016 Railway network notification has been approved: Arslan, as a subsidiary of TCDD, is a subsidiary of TCDD (Turkish State Railways). in addition to the establishment of the private sector railway train operation is also provided. Arslan stated that the private railway infrastructure management was promoted and that the first network notification prepared by TCDD as the infrastructure operator on the national railway network in the liberalized rail sector covered the 1 January-10 December 2017 period. Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, is responsible for the railway infrastructure network, access conditions, applications, capacity allocation processes and services rendered by TCDD.
- EURailSpeed 2005 - Milan Italy 06/11/2005 EURailSpeed 2005 - Milan was held in Italy 7-9 November 2005. 10 companies from 85 countries participated in the fair. The 180 has attracted a lot of attention with 2005 speakers and 7 has been exhibited on the XNUMX trainings.
- High-speed train line protest in Italy 28/02/2012 1 was injured during the actions of the people of the region against the high-speed train line planned to be built between the city of Turin in Italy and Lyon, France. The protest against the high-speed train line tunnels near Val di Susa, between Turin and the French border, was re-enacted yesterday with actions that began throughout the country. In the last episode of protests that have been going on since last summer, Lucca Abba, one of the leaders of the protesters, was climbed to hang a flag in an electric transformer in the town of Chiomonte. Abba was immediately taken to the hospital after the incident Olay
- Bulgaria and Italy Act Jointly for Pan-European Transport Corridor No 8 03/04/2012 Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has announced that Bulgaria and Italy will still work together under EU funding for a largely pan-European Transport Corridor No 8. The purpose of the Transport Corridor No 8 is to connect to Central Asia and Western Europe through the Black Sea, the Balkans and the Adriatic, and to connect these lines, roads, railways, airports and ports. The main problem of the line is that there is no railway connection between Bulgaria and Macedonia. Source: RaillyNews
- State Monopoly Ends on High-Speed Train in Italy 21/04/2012 In Italy, the introduction of the first private sector high speed trains aimed at increasing the state monopoly and increasing competition was presented to the press. "On this occasion, we have provided jobs to thousands of people in Italy," said Montezzemolo, President of the new railway company NTV. Turkey also large investments perform the energy and the French Alstom's leading companies in the transportation sector, new Italian rail operator Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (NTV) because it produces the country's first private high-speed 25 train, 28 begins on time in April. The first stage will be the cities of Rome, Florence, Naples, Milan and Bologna.