engaged in the operation of the airport in Istanbul Turkey with its peak in the aviation iGain the joint construction of Kolin, Cengiz and turns over the hiss of the Galleon Construction company. The transfer was approved by the Competition Board.
Istanbul Airport's 25 has been approved for the transfer of 20 shares of Kolin İnşaat, one of the İGA A.Ş.
The Competition Board authorized the acquisition of Kolin İnşaat's shares by Cengiz İnşaat and Kalyon İnşaat.
In partnership with IGA Airport, Cengiz İnşaat San. ve Tic. AŞ, Mapa İnşaat ve Tic. AŞ, Liman İnşaat San. ve Tic. AŞ, Kolin Construction Tur. Singing. and AŞ and Kalyon Aviation and Construction Inc. as the shareholders of 20 each.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Approval of the transfer of Derince Port from ÖYK 29/08/2014 Approval for the transfer of Derince Port from ÖYK: ÖYK, 5 On June 2014, the highest bid for the privatization tender of Derince Port for 39 year by 543 year, XNUMX approved the transfer of USD million to Safi Solid Fuel Industry and Trade Inc. The Privatization High Council (ÖYK) approved the transfer of operating rights to Safi Solid Fuel Industry and Trade Inc. which gives the highest bid of Derince Port of TCDD. The Papers of the Privatization Administration (ÖİB) were published in the Official Gazette. According to this, the Derince Port of the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), under the terms of the lüğü Management Right lüğü method Der
- Third Airport approval 02/10/2013 The approval of the ground at which the third airport will be built: The geological, geotechnical and geophysical surveys of the 7 thousand 757 hectares, which will be the largest airport in the world, will be completed. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization reviewed and approved in three stages and included all parameters related to the land. In the report, uncontrolled fillings with thickness 60 meters were detected in most of the study area. The physical and mechanical properties of the ground were determined by laboratory experiments on the samples taken from the three-dimensional images. ALL PARAMETERS COMPLETED The recommendations for the geological hazards and measures introduced in the approved report will be made after PAR
- Marmaray excavation landed until the Stone Age 11/01/2013 Marmaray excavation landed until the Stone Age Marmaray Project Gebze-Haydarpaşa line Pendik location, Istanbul Archaeological Museum under the supervision of the excavations carried out under the supervision of the excavations in the settlement area, 8 400 35 years before the grave, hand axes, bone spoons, bone to sew a bone, barley and wheat, pebbles, obsidian cutting tools, Byzantine pottery. The Archaeological Museum Archaeologist Museum Sırrı Çölmekçi, who answered the questions about the subject, stated that they had found this settlement area in the excavation works carried out in Pendik within the scope of the project carried out to spread the railway section of the Marmaray Metro System throughout Istanbul, Konu
- Biggest share transfer in Mersin Port! 40 percent sold to foreigners 01/08/2017 2017 year Akfen Renewable Energy percent 33 the EBRD and IFC, TAV Airports percent xnumx'lik stake in Holding based in France Aéroports Akfen deactivate the Paris company holding more pull another giant foreign investment in Turkey succeeded Mersin International Has signed a share purchase agreement with Australian infrastructure fund IFM Investors for the transfer of 8.1 share in 50 share of 40 share in the port to 869 million dollars. To obtain income 6.9 billion pounds Akfen stated that they will continue to use in investment projects Holding Chairman Hamdi Akin, "The investments we have made to Turkey by the common foreign capital 'block entry to our country's fresh currency ...
- Astaldi, 3. Bridge Share Serious 05/03/2018 Italian construction company Astaldi's 3. You may have seen the news on the bridge. (Business HT quoted the news of Bloomberg News.) If newspapers put this news as Gaz claims Gaz, Astaldi and 3. Although the bridge's great partner, IC İçtaş, does not comment on the issue, the news is correct. It is so true that Astaldi shared with the public at Kasım 2017 in the in 2017 Monthly Results al report of the company's 9 accounts. Financial and financial strengthening plan is included in the company report and financial data are presented in tables. (Astaldi's share on the 3. Bosphorus Bridge is already known as 20.) The company is based on 3. By selling its stake in Köprü…
- Exchange Rate Discussion on Share Sale of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 02/02/2019 Due to the financial bottleneck entered by the Italian Astaldi, the Chinese group sales talks of the 33 share of the percent on the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge have been subject to exchange rate adjustments. Interviews between Astaldi, one of the partners of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, and the Chinese consortium, which he discussed as part of 33 share sales, were blocked by discussions on tolls. According to the news of Bloomberg's 4 source, Astaldi and his Turkish partner İçtaş are meeting with Chinese investors under the leadership of a group of China Merchants Group. The focus of the talks was on the sale of the 33 share in the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge of the Italian construction company Astaldi, which was stuck in cash. …
- Alanya Municipal Assembly Approves the Cable Car 08/02/2012 The project "Alanya Castle Cableway and Escalator System", which is expected to cost about TL 8 million, was unanimously passed by the municipal council. The meeting of the Municipal Assembly of Alanya was held at 14.00 at the Municipal Assembly Meeting Hall under the chairmanship of Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu. Assembly members of the AK Party Kadriye Görücü AK Party, and all members of the parliament joined Mustafa Küçüker. Worker visa table, civil servant vacancies change table, contract staff 2012 additional payment rate, Erdem Demir's 1770 net fee and 723 contract work with additional payment, Ali İşçi
- The tram project was approved by the board. 04/03/2012 After the approval of the Üçkuyular Halkapınar line, which is one of the three tram lines sent by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality for approval to the General Directorate of Ports and Airports Constructions, in September, 2010 received the approval of the Konak tram, the Protection Board. Starting from Üçkuyular and ending at Halkapınar, 13 was submitted to the approval of the Regional Directorate for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Heritage of Izmir 1 in recent weeks as it passed through the registered buildings or SİT areas along the tram line. At the first meeting of the Board, from the Üçkuyular to Konak Square, some changes in the route of the tram line coming from the land of Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard ...
- Approval from the Ministry for the Virgin Mary Cable Car Project 07/04/2016 Approval from the Ministry of Virgin Mary Cable Car Project: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs has approved the Meryemana Ropeway Project, which has been waiting for everyone in İzmir for a long time. Selçuk Municipality, the first assembly of the April parliamentary meeting of the Mayor of Selçuk. He did so under the chairmanship of Dahi Zeynel Bakıcı. Important decisions about the agenda were taken in the meeting, the AK Party municipal councilor and group spokesman Burhan Becer, the district will be implemented in the town of Gospel, the Gospel gave the good news. Becer, who has been working for a long time and has been approved by the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, announced that the project will be announced for the project on April 18. Ifade
- Approval for the Sivasta Ropeway Project 10/09/2016 Approval for the Project of the Ropeway: The Metropolitan Meeting of Sivas Metropolitan Municipality was held in September. In the meeting, it was stated that the Directorate of Preservation Regional Protection Board of Sivas granted approval to the Teleferic Project. The Assembly, in the past months during the meeting, the cable car to pass through the works under the protection of the directorate had decided to get an opinion. Metropolitan Municipality Council Hall yesterday, the meeting, Deputy Mayor Şahin Özer chaired. The meeting was the first to read and accept the summary of the decision taken at the meeting of 16 August 2016. Then the agenda items were passed. Some of the items on the agenda were denied acceptance, some were referred to relevant commissions, Gün