Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center announced that the road will be closed at Arsan Junction for three days.
In a written statement from the Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center: “East Ring Road Arsan Junction vicinity, Kahramanmaraş Water and Sewerage Administration General Directorate (KASKİ) due to the displacement work, 5 July 2019 Friday evening at 20: 00 from 8 July 2019 Monday morning 07: It will be closed until 00. Traffic will flow through the side roads. Ken while the information was given, drivers were asked to be careful.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Drivers Attention! New Traffic Arrangement at the Mevlana Junction in İzmit 28/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will build an underpass where the tram line can pass to Izmit Mevlana Junction so that the tram line can reach Kuruçeşme area. Within this scope, traffic arrangements will be made for the works to be done in the region as of the weekend. The arrangements will take place at certain intervals after 29 on Saturday in June. NEW TRAFFIC ARRANGEMENT Akçaray Tram Line, which won the satisfaction of citizens, will be extended to the Kuruçeşme region by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality underpass will be built. The subway will be built under Mevlana Junction on Izmit D - 10.00 Highway. Things to do in the region…
- 20 Day Off Roads Junction in Kayseri 17/03/2015 Highways Interchange at Kayseri 20 Day Off: Due to overpass and bridge interchanges carried out by KAYSERI Metropolitan Municipality, 18 will be closed to traffic in Ankara from Wednesday to March. Vehicle drivers will have to use alternative routes due to the fact that the 20 will be closed to traffic due to the infrastructure and foundation piles. There will be no change in the direction of Ankara and tram routes.
- Take care of the drivers who will make the night ride 29/04/2013 As the weather warmed, road works began. Those who want to go from Istanbul to Istanbul will encounter a road construction work on 75 days. Due to the asphalting works of the TEM highway between Adapazarı junction and the Izmit East exit, 2 will be closed to traffic during the night from May. Night-time drivers will use the D-100 highway. The General Directorate of Highways will undertake a renovation work to correct the deterioration and collapse that has taken place over a very dense road. 15 It is planned to continue until July and the Northern strip going from Ankara to Istanbul will be corrected. Then, work will be carried out on the southern strip from Istanbul to Ankara. But all this Ancak
- Bursalı drivers pay attention 15/04/2014 Bursa drivers and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality road works in some ways due to the narrowing of the strip is going. BURSA CITY TRAFFIC AND ROAD CONDITION 1. Bursa-Orhaneli Highway, Bursa-Mudanya Highway and Bursa-Izmir highway routes, road expansion and arrangement works due to the construction of the bridge due to the construction of the crossroad junction narrowing is done in the work areas are provided as traffic control. 2. Stripe narrowing is carried out on the Bursa-Ankara Highway route due to road laying and asphalting works. 3. Eastern Ring Road Samanlı Bridge Interchange works due to strip narrowing on mevlana boulevard. 4. Odunluk İnkaya Road Od
- Drivers Attention! Factories Street to be Closed to Traffic 29/05/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality, which is continuing its road construction, maintenance and repair works all over Eskişehir, announced that the street will be closed to traffic due to the work that will be carried out on Fabrikalar Street in 30 May 2018 Wednesday. Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement: Tepebaşı Located within the boundaries of our district and Ismet Inonu 1 Street and the University Street connects the Factory Street 30 May Wednesday due to work on the road between 08.00 and 18.00 will be closed to traffic between the two-way street. .