Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its works to provide driving safety in traffic, continues its pontoon renewal, road division, renewal and placement of traffic signs in districts.
In addition to the pavement and road renewal works, the teams of the Metropolitan Municipality, which continues their activities throughout the province to provide healthy traffic flow, are renewing old traffic signs and pontoons and placing new traffic signs in places where there are deficiencies.
Metropolitan Municipality, with a statement made in accordance with a specific program and needs to work in the future, noting that the future, olarak Metropolitan Municipality informs the driver and pedestrians and helps them to move safely in traffic signs and pontoons are working to renew. Within the scope of these activities that we started because our citizens do not have any problems, our teams continue to work within the framework of a certain program. We will continue to work on increasing comfort and safety in transportation ”.
Citizens who expressed the convenience and comfort in traffic with the study, the Army thanked the Metropolitan Municipality.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Road Safety and Driver Oriented Driving Training Project 07/04/2016 Road Safety and Driver-Oriented Driving Training Project: General Directorate of Istanbul Electricity Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) Turkey Sustainable Cities aims to make journeys safer in Istanbul in cooperation with "Road safety and driver-oriented driving training project "Training was given to drivers. In the trainings carried out at IETT Anadolu Garage in Küçükbakkalköy, theoretically, road and driving safety, stress management in traffic were discussed, while in practice, sudden braking, speed control on wet roads, safe rotation and ergonomic driving techniques were taught. IETT Service Improvement Manager Ryan Bektas, WRI office in Turkey ...
- Everything to ensure easy transportation in Istanbul 28/10/2015 Everything for the convenience of transportation in Istanbul: X Everywhere metro, everywhere metro N for the target 7 day 24 hours working under the ground of ten thousand people, the citizen is working to ensure that the transportation in Istanbul is comfortable. The underground world of Istanbul is more vibrant than ever yer Thousands of people every day underground under the 24 clock is sweaty so that the rest is comfortable. A total of 7234 people work in the ongoing metro and tunnel works in Istanbul. With the launch of the 3 storey tube passage project to the Bosphorus, the underground population of the megacenter will be 10 bin. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Sancaktepe-Çekmeköy metro construction and Kartal-Pendik-Kaynarca lines İstanbul
- İDO, All Inclusive Service Started in Eskihisar-Topçular Ferries 01/07/2016 IDO, Eskihisar-Topcular Ferries All Inclusive Service Started: IDO, operating in 29 for years with its service quality and reliability, provides a buffet voucher for each vehicle ticket field in Eskihisar-Topçular ferryboat. İDO, providing experiences, started to offer 5 star comfort in Eskihisar-Topçular flights. With innovations such as free open buffet service and children's playgrounds, IDO meets the needs of its passengers during the 30 journey of the old times. Aiming to be a break center for FREE OPEN BUFFER Ferries, IDO is one of the innovations it offers to its passengers ÜCRETSİZ
- Everything From Buses to Ankara Pharmacies in Ankara 12/11/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara integrates all the opportunities of technology within the scope of the Smart City Management System. Metropolitan Municipality closely following technological developments; From PARDUS to Intelligent Parks, from E-Municipality to Durak Ankara, we have made many innovations and now we are meeting with the Capitalists through the 'ICP den application, which is installed or downloaded on most smartphones. Metropolitan Municipality, iler BİP hizmeti with the application of many services available to the feet of the capital city. BLUE MASA'S FROM ANYTHING TO PRETENT PHARMACIES in BEEP ediy TE Citizens who download Z ICP İ to their smartphones, which provide direct access to the applications of the Metropolitan Municipality's website; - Free access to the Blue Table.
- President Demir 'Every Rule in Traffic Binds Us to Life' 07/05/2019 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Demir praised the Pedestrian Priority Project, which was put into practice in traffic, and said, Büyük Every rule that is obeyed in traffic connects us to life. Kural Mayor Mustafa Demir, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor said; and participated in the program organized to create awareness. Demir praised the Pedestrian Priority Project, which was recently introduced in traffic, and said, "Every rule that is applied in traffic connects us to life." The importance of 'TRAFFIC SAFETY' was organized by the Provincial Security Directorate in Cumhuriyet Square and Governor Osman Kaymak, Provincial Police Director Vedat Yavuz, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander '
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Michelin recommends tire selection according to season for safe driving 03/04/2014 Michelin recommends the choice of tires according to the season for safe driving: with the 125 years of experience in the world tire industry, providing drivers with safety, fuel economy, high performance and mileage, Michelin warns its users about the use of tires in recent days when we began to feel the effects of the summer and feel the effects of summer. Michelin, one of the world's largest tire manufacturers, warns its drivers to select tires according to the season in order to provide a safer driving experience with warming. When the winter season begins to lose its effects gradually and the spring air begins to be felt, the tire changes period is approaching. Michelin is safer Michel
- Safe driving techniques training started to be given to public transportation drivers in Antalya 19/06/2012 Ler Safe Driving Techniques Training toplu is given in cooperation with the Public Transportation Transportation and Rail System Department of the Municipality of Antalya and the Chamber of Tradesmen of Antalya Public Buses. In Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, all of the drivers who use public transportation participate in the trainings organized in the meeting hall. In the trainings provided by Coşkun Kara and Murat Pazvantli experts in Safe Driving Techniques experts, the principles of usage of heavy vehicles in city, vehicle driving techniques, adaptation of air and road conditions and public transportation vehicles, cost increases caused by vehicle use yol
- 'Have we learned from the High Speed Train Regarding İNTURKEY Very Well' 13/07/2012 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman shared with the colleagues the changes in the railways. Suleyman Karaman, the US-Turkey of lying in the railways field of cooperation between indicates it would make an important contribution to the two countries, the US Congress member David Price, "Turkey is the development of high-speed trains in the area was impressed. We have much to learn from Turkey," he said. . UIC's UIC Executive Board and 8 in the US between the dates of XICX 13 July 2012. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman attended the UIC High Speed Train Congress. The UIC Executive Board and the General Assembly in Philadelphia