27 July In 2019, Keolis, which operates the Twisto public transport system, has commissioned Caen la Mer's new tram system in northern Normandy. After months of work, the new tram system will replace the rubber wheeled transport system.
The tram line consists of three lines with a total length of 16,2 km. The 26 tram and the 36 station serve as the backbone of the new Twisto transport system.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tram Line to Caen City, France 08/02/2016 France's Caen City Tram Line: France's City of Caen City, the city rail system to improve the transportation network has approved a new design. According to the municipality approved by Caen Municipality, 3 rail network will be constructed to facilitate urban transportation. The lines to be constructed according to the signed bill are planned to be completed in 2019 year. The new tram lines to be built were to be built on the bus route described in 2011. However, following the feasibility studies, there will be deviations from the bus route at some points of the tramway direction. Lines to be made; The T1 line is connected to Campus 2-Presqu'ile with the Pres
- ILS System was commissioned at Kastamonu Airport 18/10/2018 Funda Ocak, the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of State Airports Authority, announced in his announcement in the official twitter account that the ILS system was activated in Kastamonu. General Manager of January shares it at work: to ensure the continuous and safe management of air traffic aviation electronics modernization gives great importance; We strive to equip all of our airports with the most advanced navigation aids and systems. The work initiated within the program was completed at the Kastamonu Airport, where ILS system was needed due to weather conditions. In addition to the localizer device, which was previously completed by the ILS (Localizer and GP) station planned to be set up, the GP device Buraya
- New pedestrian bridge in Halkapınar, Izmir 02/05/2013 The new pedestrian bridge in Halkapınar, İzmir, was put into operation. The extension of the bridge continued at Halkapınar Station, where the Metro and İZBAN transfers were made by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. The width of the existing steel footbridge was increased from 1.85 to 7 meters. The staircases were turned into two-way escalators and the elevator was mounted. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Aliaga-Menderes Suburban System / İZBAN and İzmir Metro, which provides the integration between Halkapınar Station to perform the transfer operations faster and passenger density due to the contraction of the first stage of the work done to eliminate. In Halkapınar Station, the existing steel pedestrian bridge that provides pedestrian crossings from the ticket hall to Çınarlı direction Halk
- New Diesel Train Set is in Service Between Adana and Mersin 18/06/2013 The New Diesel Train Set Between Adana and Mersin Has Started: TCDD 15, which carries approximately 6 thousand people daily between Adana Mersin. Regional Directorate put into service a new Anatolian diesel train set with 256 passenger capacity. In the Adapazarı TÜVASAŞ Plant, 40 is the domestic train set; equipped with the latest systems such as electronic brake, toilet, air conditioning, special partition for the disabled, exit ramp, baby room and multimedia. TCDD 6, who made inspections on the train set before departure from Adana GAR to Mersin in the morning. Regional Manager Mustafa Çopur, high-capacity wagons will increase the number of passengers, he said. Between two cities…
- UTİKAD was launched for problems in warehouses 19/03/2015 UTİKAD Launched for Warehousing Problems: 2 The Customs Regulation, which came into force in December, increased the collateral amounts and the introduction of new camera systems in the warehouses, leaving the warehouse operators in a difficult position to face a large amount of additional costs. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers is continuing its efforts to solve the problems. UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, Customs and Warehouse Working Group member Ali Bozkurt and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Ankara to discuss the problems faced in the warehousing business after the regulation change. UTIKAD ...