27 July In 2019, Keolis, which operates the Twisto public transport system, has commissioned Caen la Mer's new tram system in northern Normandy. After months of work, the new tram system will replace the rubber wheeled transport system.
The tram line consists of three lines with a total length of 16,2 km. The 26 tram and the 36 station serve as the backbone of the new Twisto transport system.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tram Line to Caen City, France 08/02/2016 France's Caen City Tram Line: France's City of Caen City, the city rail system to improve the transportation network has approved a new design. According to the municipality approved by Caen Municipality, 3 rail network will be constructed to facilitate urban transportation. The lines to be constructed according to the signed bill are planned to be completed in 2019 year. The new tram lines to be built were to be built on the bus route described in 2011. However, following the feasibility studies, there will be deviations from the bus route at some points of the tramway direction. Lines to be made; The T1 line is connected to Campus 2-Presqu'ile with the Pres
- ILS System was commissioned at Kastamonu Airport 18/10/2018 Funda Ocak, the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of State Airports Authority, announced in his announcement in the official twitter account that the ILS system was activated in Kastamonu. General Manager of January shares it at work: to ensure the continuous and safe management of air traffic aviation electronics modernization gives great importance; We strive to equip all of our airports with the most advanced navigation aids and systems. The work initiated within the program was completed at the Kastamonu Airport, where ILS system was needed due to weather conditions. In addition to the localizer device, which was previously completed by the ILS (Localizer and GP) station planned to be set up, the GP device Buraya
- New pedestrian bridge in Halkapınar, Izmir 02/05/2013 The new pedestrian bridge in Halkapınar, İzmir, was put into operation. The extension of the bridge continued at Halkapınar Station, where the Metro and İZBAN transfers were made by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. The width of the existing steel footbridge was increased from 1.85 to 7 meters. The staircases were turned into two-way escalators and the elevator was mounted. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Aliaga-Menderes Suburban System / İZBAN and İzmir Metro, which provides the integration between Halkapınar Station to perform the transfer operations faster and passenger density due to the contraction of the first stage of the work done to eliminate. In Halkapınar Station, the existing steel pedestrian bridge that provides pedestrian crossings from the ticket hall to Çınarlı direction Halk
- New diesel train set in Adana-Mersin 18/06/2013 A new diesel train set was launched between Adana and Mersin set TCDD 15, which carries around 6 thousand people between Adana and Mersin. The Regional Directorate launched a new Anatolian diesel train set with the capacity of 256 passengers. At the TÜVASAŞ Factory in Adapazarı, 40 is a locally produced train set; Equipped with the latest systems such as electronic brake, toilet, air conditioning, special compartment for the disabled, exit ramp, baby care room and multimedia. TCDD 6, which is in the train set in the morning before moving from Adana GAR to Mersin. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, high-capacity wagons will increase the number of passengers, he said. Between two cities, the average yearly 5.5 İki
- UTİKAD was launched for problems in warehouses 19/03/2015 UTİKAD Launched for Warehousing Problems: 2 The Customs Regulation, which came into force in December, increased the collateral amounts and the introduction of new camera systems in the warehouses, leaving the warehouse operators in a difficult position to face a large amount of additional costs. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers is continuing its efforts to solve the problems. UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, Customs and Warehouse Working Group member Ali Bozkurt and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Ankara to discuss the problems faced in the warehousing business after the regulation change. UTIKAD ...
- China, Trabzon-Batumi railway stepped in! 14/10/2015 China, Trabzon-Batum railway commissioned for: NAPC President Gürdoğan, China-Trabzon project to meet the cost of the project between the Batum themselves announced that they brought. The President of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association will give their money Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, announced the great demand. Gürdoğan said that China was in the agenda for the railway project on Trabzon's agenda olduğun such that they even did feasibility studies. They want to reach to Europe by way of Rail through Batumi. They even quietly did the feasibility study. If there is an agreement, they will construct the Batum-Trabzon railway to cover all costs (build-operate-transfer). BATUM-TRABZON MUST BE incan We are still talking about Erzincan Trabzon Railway, M says Gürdoğan.
- Suburban line and flows for Izmit gar bridge activated 15/07/2016 Akar commissioned for the suburban line and Izmit gar bridge: CHP Kocaeli MP and PM member Haydar Akar, TCDD to be completed in 2012 and the number of stops of the Arifiye-Pendik Regional Suburban trains which were put into service again last year and to be completed in Izmit Station. He met with General Manager of Transportation Inc. Veysi Kurt. The service for the Citizens was NOT VICTIM In the meeting, it was stated that the number of stops before the 2012 year on the regional line was 22 and the daily passenger capacity was 30 bin.
- The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! 19/01/2015 The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! : Due to the third bridge to Istanbul and the construction of the third airport, the pastures in the villages of the historic city decreased. When the expropriated area for the airport shrank due to the ground incompatibility, the mandales entering this place were imposed on the grounds that they had entered the forest area without permission. Peasants who are looking to sell the pegs, think about how they will pay the penalty of one thousand 500 liras and 5 thousand pounds. Peasants, mines, 3. airport and 3. the bridge was stuck between the expropriated areas due to the construction. The villagers, the airport Kö
- Bombardier to produce new trains for France's Brittany Region 16/02/2016 Bombardier will produce new trains for the Brittany region of France: Bombardier and France Railways (SNCF) have recently signed a new agreement. According to the agreement, Bombardier will produce the 4 8N double deck electric train with 2 wagon for French Railways. The cost of the agreement is 34 million Euros. Ordered trains will be financed by Brittany regional resources. By using the 2N trains ordered by Brittany, Regio 10N trains will be used in more than 2 in France. The trains are scheduled to be delivered in 2019. The number of trains serving in the Brittany region after the arrival of the ordered trains S
- Local Frima Avikon Launches Gaziantep Smart Stop System 24/06/2014 Local Frima Avikon has commissioned Gaziantep Smart Stop System: Avikon commissioned the Smart Stop System, which was developed within the project carried out by the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems connected to the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep. the next 3 will show the arrival time of the tram. Thanks to the system, passengers can access information about the tram via computer or smart phones at www.gaziantepulasim.com. For more information about the Avikon Smart Stop System, please contact us at akillidurak.avikon.com.tr.