- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Electric Ford F-150 Pickup Pulls 570 Ton Train Wagons 24/07/2019 Before the production line of electric vehicles to pull the aircraft to show the body was almost fashion. We saw the last example of this in the electric version of the Mini Cooper. A similar advertising project came from Ford. The electric F-150 pickup prototype attracts 570-ton train wagons. Ford said in a statement last year that it will launch the 2022 electric model until 16. The most important of these vehicles is the fully electric version of the Ford F-150. In the first place, the car was expected to be available as a hybrid in 2020. But soon the plans changed and the button was pressed for the fully electric F-150. Promotional video typical American Amerikan
- Karşıyaka 150 ton steel bridge for tramway 21/03/2017 Karşıyaka 150 ton steel bridge for tram: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, Karşıyaka The installation of the 37 meter bridge, which was established on the Bostanlı Creek on the tram route, was completed in as little as three days. With the establishment of the 150 ton steel bridge, the connection between Alaybey and Mavişehir was also ensured. Starting from January, test drives between Mavişehir and Bostanlı have started. Karşıyaka Another important threshold was passed on the tram. The installation of the 37 meter-long steel bridge, which will allow the tram to reach Bostanlı Creek and from there to Alaybey, was completed. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the assembly of the 15-ton bridge, which lasted for three days. 150 ...
- Tender Notice: Basmane - Afyon Line Km: 116 + 750 and Km: 117 + 570 Between Reinforced Concrete Wall Construction Work 02/05/2019 Basmane - Afyon Line Km: 116 + 750 with Km: 117 + 570 Between the Reinforced Concrete Wall Construction Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTOR BASMANE - AFYON LINE KM: 116 + 750 and KM: 117 + 570 BETWEEN WALL-MAKING work shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 190119 1-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDESI 121 / A ALSANCAK KONAK / IZMIR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324643131 - 2324647798 c) Electronic Mail İhale
- 17 ton beam fell on train tracks 08/08/2012 In the Çiğli district of İzmir, the 17 toned beam and 4 ton boom fell on the tracks with a great noise. No one died or injured in the incident. The event occurred at night time 02.00, Cigli district, Egekent district İZBAN train station occurred. Workers in the subcontractor who built the Evka-5 viaduct survived a great danger during the beaming process. Subcontractor employees, the bridge to put the beam İZBAN's train service expired 01.00 waited for hours. When the expeditions ended at the 01.00, the workers started to work. The electric current in the rails was cut, the beam was put on by the crane with a lifting capacity of about 100. Crane, 30 Vinç
- 10 cut a thousand-ton train limousine 27/07/2015 The 10 cut a thousand-ton train limousine: in the US state of Indiana, a freight train with a weight of 10 thousand tons hit the limousine over a level crossing. In the incident, a group of young people rent a limousine for the birthday party, but the limousine stuck in the rails could not move said. In the images of the accident, it seems that one of the young people who rented the limousine was trying to stop the mechanic by removing a red cloth, but with a great speed, the train could only stop after hitting the limousine for several meters. Since the car was evacuated before the crash, there were no injuries.