Elazig Municipality made a statement, used in urban transportation of electric buses experienced technical failure, so the vehicles were reported to be taken care of.
In the statement made by the Municipality of Elazig, the following statements were included: “Elazig Municipality Transportation Inc., which started to be used since June last year, electric buses and air conditioning and battery problem continued to be taken care of the vehicles, maintenance of the problem is discussed with the authorities of the company. repair work has begun.
All necessary precautions were taken by the Directorate of Transportation Services in order to ensure that our citizens do not have problems in transportation, and bus services were initiated to the routes where electric buses passed. We apologize to all of our citizens for the inconvenience and want to know that all necessary precautions are taken in order to avoid any problems in urban transportation ”
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Domestic Production 'ELBUS' Buses Launched in Elazig 09/06/2018 Elazığ Mayor Mücahit Yanilmaz 'Brand City Elazig Solution Suggestions', which will contribute significantly to the city traffic ELBÜS'lerin today as the traffic in the course of the voyage began Friday prayers at the ceremony held in Gazi Cadet Elazig Governor Cetin Oktay Removal, AK Party Elazığ Deputy Metin Bulut, Elazığ Mayor Mücahit Yanılmaz, Chief Public Prosecutor Habip Korkmaz, AK Party Deputy Candidates Zülfü Demirbağ, Şahin Şerifoğulları, AK Party Provincial Chairman Ramazan Gürgöze, Keban Mayor Fethiye Atlı, Agriculture Provincial Director Turan Karahan, Milli Eğitim İl Director Feyzi Gürtürk, TEİAŞ Institution Manager Ahmet Saraç, Müdür
- The ELBÜS Project will be a revolution in the transportation of Elazığ 21/02/2016 ELBÜS Project will revolutionize transportation in Elazig: infallible Chairman stated that a difficult period in Turkey, "Turkey's Terror on each side of our union is fighting to destroy our solidarity. Throughout history we have told the world about brotherhood, reflected brotherhood, and at the same time we have become the voice of the oppressed in the world. Turkey has set up the final 14-15 own defense industry years, we have acquired the power, beginning willed and shrewd a President and the Prime Minister, the Cabinet is in Board of Directors and the systematic study that will be an example to the world with his colleagues. We are in this city with our Sunni, Alevi, Turkish, Kurd, Zaza, Lazı and Çerkez.
- ELBÜS Sefer Number Increased in Elazığ 06/12/2018 For the first time in the world, 18 meters long, bellows, batteries, electric, 0 emission buses (ELBÜS) continue to be used in public transportation in Elazığ Mayor Mücahit Yanılmaz's eco-friendly, electric, battery operated battery between 'Brand City Elazığ Solution Plans' ELBÜSs are highly appreciated by the citizens. 18 meter-long rechargeable, battery-friendly, environment-friendly ELBUSs used in Elazığ for the first time in the world took their place in public transport in a short time and took their place in public transportation. With the arrival of the winter months, ELBUSs with a capacity of approximately 150 will continue to provide faster quality service to citizens by increasing the number of voyages. Also citizens with ELBUSs every 20 S
- Maldives Trambuses Free to Market 11/03/2015 In TRAMBUS Malatyada Services are free until Sunday: Created the first time due to the time of Trambus Malatya Metropolitan be implemented by the City ceremony in Turkey. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. 15 will carry free passengers until March Sunday, Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Çakır Trambüsın 11 will begin to carry passengers as of March and 15 March Sunday Mart
- Elazig-Adana-Elazig Operational Times of Euphrates Express Change 05/06/2012 Elazig Adana between the time of movement of the movement of the Euphrates Express was reported to change. TCDD 5. Regional Directorate of a written statement, Elazig-Adana-Elazig due to road renewal work between the movement of the Euphrates Express in the hours of movement will be changed as of June 11 said. The statement, from the date of the date of the train from Elazig to Adana, 13.30'dan train will take off, from Adana to Elazig `the departure time will be changed to 09.04.
- Tender Notice: Private Security Service will be taken (on trains between Elazığ-Tatvan and Elazığ) 23/12/2016 Private Security Service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE Procurement of trains operating between Elazığ-Tatvan-Elazığ will be procured under open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 570444 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ NEIGHBORHOOD STATION STATION 1 44080 MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) E-mail Address: 5bolge tcdd.gov.tr d) The internet address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-Tender t
- ELBÜS'ler appeared in Elazığ 08/06/2018 A hundred percent domestic electric buses, which will serve in the comfort, speed and high quality standards in the city public transportation, have appeared. The members of the press came together with the press to promote the ELBÜS. Electric Commercial Vehicles and Rail Systems Murat Bozankaya, the owner of the production company, together with the explanations of the ELBUs, President Yanilmaz, environmentally friendly and energy-saving ELBÜS'ların by Turkish engineers and said that one hundred percent domestic and national. THE PRESIDENT IS NOT RESPONSE: ”SPECIAL PRODUCED FOR ELAZIĞ ÖZEL Electric, rechargeable, bellows, battery and
- Bursaray Kestel line will be launched this year 27/07/2013 Bursaray Kestel line will be put into service this year: While the rail laying works are completed to a great extent in the Bursaray Kestel Line which is designed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the fine workmanship of the stations continues rapidly. Examining ongoing work site in Station Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, whether to include the completion of the stations step by step system, comfortable transportation, he said the problem of transportation in Bursa they wanted to meet with Kestel'l in this year's rail which aims to solve the system investments and in this direction the building although not in this semester program The 7 stop 8 km Bursaray Kestel Line is continuing its work. Total 7 unit level crossing, Esenevler and Kestel Toplam
- Alerted Mentally Handicapped Police Entering High Speed Train Line 29/08/2012 In Konya, a person with a mentally impaired 50 who entered the high-speed train line caused panic. It was learned that the name was 'Celal' and was removed by using the portable staircase on the 2 meter high iron railings. Immediately after the rescue of the mentally handicapped, the high-speed train from Konya to Ankara passed the line. The incident occurred on the 12.30 ranks in the Selçuklu District Railway Street. The high-speed train on the line of a person walking the police took the notice, the police took action. The police at the scene of the incident near the state of the vegetable, where the railroad passes the suspect about ten kilometers away from 3 giden
- Awarded Students in Ski Competitions 28/03/2013 Hakkari Yüksekova District Governor Yasin Tikdağ the world and was awarded the winning students in skiing competition held on various dates throughout Turkey. In the award ceremony held in the conference hall of Hamit Kesici Primary School, Yüksekina Governor Yasin Tikdağ, Yüksekova National Education Director Adem Özmen, school teachers, students and relatives of students who attended the award ceremony attended the award ceremony. After voiced student songs prepared by the award ceremony Yüksekova District Governor Yasin Tikdağ, held in Erzurum with the Balkan skiing competition held in Romania World Ski Championships and School from Turkey to students entering degree in Ski Championships gave various gifts. Speaking after the gifts were given, Kaymakam Tikdag, to the ik