The countries with the fastest trains in the world were identified. Xnumx'unc the ranks on the list of Turkey's leadership has breasts Japan.
Agency Press, one of the leading institutions in media monitoring, examined the research conducted for the countries with the fastest train. According to data from the World Economic Forum and the Agence Presse compiled from media coverage, Turkey has passed the fastest train in the country xnumx'unc records. Research, preparing and speed records based on the maximum operational speed of the train, the train of Turkey's YHT-site bar 9 km / h operating speed and 250 km / h was found to be the record.
Japan ranked first in the list, with trains running at 320 km / h and 603 km / h. France ranked second in the list, while the 575 km / h speed record. China, which has 60 percent of the total world train system, was also 350 in the list with 603 km / h operating hours and 3 km / h speed record.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Poor Countries Bus Station Makes Rich Countries Rail System 30/04/2014 Poor Countries Bus Station Rich Countries Makes Rail System: Speaking at YTU's rail systems symposium, Deputy Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Yahya Baş said, unda You will make rail system as much as you are, and make bus stops in poor countries. Fak Speaking at the rail system symposium organized by YTU, Deputy Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications, Yahya Baş said that ne You will make rail systems as much as you are, and make bus stops in poor countries yum. Yildiz Technical University (Yildiz) Rail Systems at the symposium organized by the club's point of origin of the rail system in the world and the investments made in recent years in Turkey were discussed. 'Put Your Ideas on the Track' '
- Countries Using Siemens B80 22/05/2012 Turkey BursaRay 48 140 Total Total Germany Rheinbahn B80 Aluminum -92 LRT Vehicle Vehicles (including cars 4 restaurant) LRT Vehicles Vehicle B80 Steel -11 Click here for technical information
- China Strives to Produce the World's Fastest Trains 21/12/2018 The world's fastest train trains bullets in China but continues to work to ensure the leadership of China. Qi Yanhui, Vice President of Technology and Information at the Chinese Railways Corporation, says efforts to increase the speed of high-speed trains continue. The new locomotives, which started to be used in the last year, are the fastest long-distance trains in the world. Acak We will definitely work in this area, but it is difficult to predict time,. Qi said on Monday. In order to increase the speed of trains, detailed experiments should be carried out and there should be a demand from the industry. Tests continue 350 with a thousand kilometers X
- Mersin Transportation Center Logistics Center 29/11/2012 Mersin Transporters Site Surrounding Countries for Logistics Centers Mersin Transporters 'Site' in tradesmen who met Governor of Mersin, Mersin Transporters Site's just stressed that a logistics center in Mersin and surrounding countries is not in Turkey. Mersin Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu met with the shopkeepers of Mersin Transportation Center at the breakfast. The Governor, here found the explanations about the Mersin Transporters Site. Mersin Nakliyeciler Site, where more than 150 workplace, and where over a thousand people are employed, giving information that the Governor, "Our site per day 500-2 thousand vehicles with a thousand tons of goods over a thousand tons"
- Railways Customized Countries Satisfied 28/03/2013 Satisfied with the results privatized railways Countries Have the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) privatization agenda. What about the world railways? "Liberalization of Railway Transport of Turkey" bill Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) was presented and included in the agenda. Transport, and Communications Denizlicik draft prepared by the Ministry of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) recommend having the task of making the traffic regulations and infrastructure on the national rail network. Operation of roads will be established Türktren A.Ş. and other free entrepreneurs. Since the 1990s, the privatization of railways in Europe and the world is a process encouraged by the European Union. Highways ...
- Turkey, Railways anymore Decision Makers in the League Countries 04/06/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan Raillif in the magazine's June issue, "Turkey, Railways anymore Decision Makers Country League in the article entitled" was published. THE WRITING OF THE MINISTER ARSLAN Dear Passengers; Turkey; is a central country in the world with its geography, social, cultural, economic texture and being the bridge between Europe and Asia. That is why; Turkey's railways and railways due to the structure of the industry is of global character. In this context, the most important railway projects in Turkey will make the bridge from each other is a real sense of history over the years 15 life. The Marmaray Project and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars successfully been put into service, high-speed trains that Turkey needs ...
- EurAsiaRail will introduce Bombardier High Speed trains at 2014 26/02/2014 EurasiaRail 2014 will introduce the Bombardier Very High Speed Trains Fair: 6-8 March in Istanbul which will be held at the Exhibition Center Eurasia Rail 2014 Fair for Bombardier Railway Vehicles Department of Turkey, Eastern Europe and Middle East Region High Speed Train Head of Sales Furio Rossi will come to Istanbul . Furio Rossi works to promote the Bombardier product portfolio, manage sales activities, develop and coordinate new tender opportunities in these regions. Furio ROSSI Department Bombardier Railway Vehicles for Turkey, Eastern Europe and Middle East Regional Head of Sales for High Speed Rail Furio Rossi was born in 1965, Engines Maritime Technical Institute in ...
- China Tests Fast Trains 15/07/2015 China Tests High-Speed Trains: New high-speed trains are being tested in China. After the tests continue until the end of August, it is planned to continue on the Yuanping-Taiyvan line and then on the Datong-Xi'an line to be completed by the end of this year. The high speed trains are the 209 m length, the 3,36 m width, the 4,06 m height and the 17 tone weight. 350 10 28 556 2012 2014 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The design of trains, developed by the Chinese Academy of Railroad Sciences (CARS), started in XNUMX and continued until RS
- How did Japan develop SHINKANSEN high-speed trains? 20/10/2015 Japan has developed SHINKANSEN high-speed trains: Japan's journey through railways dates back to 1872. Japan, which requested the technical assistance of the UK for the railroads that were started on this date, was using a narrow track range of 1,067 mm width. In the 1940 years, the intensity of the Tokyo-Shimonoseki lines brought the connection of this line to a fast train line. This line would also use the standard rail pitch 1,435 mm. In the name of this high-speed train project, it was called Tren Shinkansen High-Speed Train gelen which means en Bullet Train gelen Project. Delayed due to World War II İkinci
- Number of passengers using high-speed trains approached 7 million 06/12/2012 Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, who attended the 60 Year's Presidents Board Meeting of the Railway-Work Union in Afyonkarahisar, said that along with the AK Party government, the railways have become state policy. In order to strengthen the railways, as well as renewing the lines and making new lines, he prepared an action plan for high-speed trainings. The total number of completed road projects has been over the 1 thousand 135 kilometers.