Nenad ALEKSIC, Consul of Serbia in Istanbul, came to Sakarya at the invitation of Serdivan Mayor Yusuf ALEMDAR. After the meetings in Serdivan Municipality, the Consul and the accompanying delegation visited TÜVASAŞ.
Consul and Mayor of TÜVASAŞ Deputy General Manager. Yakup KARABAĞ, Assistant General Managers Turgut KÖKSAL, Mustafa ERSOY and Kasım KALYONCU were welcomed. After the meeting and a brief presentation, guests were informed about the factory by moving to the newly opened Railway Vehicles Aluminum Body Production factory.
Consul Nenad Aleksic stated that the importance of railway development was given importance in his country and expressed his readiness to cooperate on railway vehicles.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ 15/01/2013 TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ. TÜDEMSAŞ operating in Sivas (Turkey Railway Machines Corporation) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Yildiray Koçarsl, TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industry. Co.), Chairman of the Board and General Manager Erol Inal with TÜVASAŞ administrative units and visited manufacturing factories. Yildizay Kocarslan, who was appointed as the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of TÜDEMSAŞ in October 2012, was also advised by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and he was honored by the R & D Department. was also a guest. All of TÜVASAŞ TÜ
- RAYDER has visited TÜVASAŞ 25/01/2013 RAYDER TÜVASAŞı Visits RAYDER Vice Chairman Ahmet Gök visited TÜVASAŞ with his delegation. Upon the invitation of TÜVASAŞ General Manager and the Chairman of the Board of Directors Erol İnal, the delegation received information from the managers about the recent investments of the factory. RAYDER (Railway Association of Transport Systems and Industry) Deputy Chairman Ahmet Gok and the accompanying delegation, General Manager Erol Inal due to the presence in Ankara TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industry Co., Ltd.) Vice President greeted Turgut Koksal and Nevzat Cengiz. After the visit, the delegation gave information about the investments made by the factory managers. Railways and rail ları
- AK Youth visited TÜVASAŞI 03/04/2013 AK Youth visited TÜVASAŞ AK Party President of Sakarya Provincial Youth Branches Mehmet Keçeoğlu, TÜVASAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Erol Inal visited the General Manager. AK Party President Sakarya City Youth Branches Mehmet Keçeoğlu, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal visited his office and received information about the work. Provincial Youth Branch President Mehmet Keçeoğlu Provincial Vice President Salim Burucu, Provincial Board members Abdurrahim Abdullah, Mustafa Kaymul, accompanied by Sinan Likoz. TÜVASAŞ is the pride of our city TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal İl thanks to the Youth Branches of TÜVASAŞ ü
- Skoda Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ 09/05/2013 Skoda Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ A delegation of administrative and technical personnel from Skoda Transportation, Skoda Electric and Emirler Rail Systems companies visited TÜVASAŞ. Skoda Transportation and Skoda Electric CEOs Jose Bernard and Mari Sihanek also took part in the delegation aiming to promote their companies and the vehicles they are producing, and also to develop cooperation opportunities with TÜVASAŞ. Expressing his satisfaction with the visit of the delegation, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal said that TÜVASAŞ needs such cooperation in order to take part as a more effective actor in international markets.
- President Zeki Toçoğlu's Return to TÜVASAŞ 02/11/2012
Sakarya Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu made a return visit to the newly appointed Deputy Governor of Serdivan Ramazan Şahin, Arifiye District Governor Mehmet Ünal, Provincial Director of SGK Nurten Canbaşoğlu, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal and Province Mufti İlyas Serenli. Stressing the importance of unity in visits, President Zeki Toçoğlu said, m We must work together in the same common point for further development and flourishing of our beautiful Sakarya. We can have different ideas. But the basic idea should be the future of our Sakarya. As I always said, the differences are our greatest wealth. Cooperation in institutions, politics and trade Kurum
- Visit to the TÜVASAŞ Mosque and Quran Courses 14/02/2013 Mosques and Quran TÜVASAŞ operating in Adapazari visiting TÜVASAŞ of course, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Kıyak and were the guests of the Board of Directors. Turkey Wagon Industry Co. Board in the visiting President and General Manager Erol Inal, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Deputy Chairman Şemsettin Trabzon with Kıyak, rationalize Secretary of Hussein Open, Chairman of the Disciplinary Board Salim Tarksev is, Administrative Officer Ozcan Canbul and Board Member Fatih Tuna conveyed their wishes. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses ...
- Kırıkkale Governor SEZER Visited TÜVASAŞ 15/06/2019 Kirikkale Governor Yunus Sezer together with Mayor of Kirikkale Mehmet Saygili; TÜVASAŞ Chairman and General Manager Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan visited his office. Governor and Mayor General Manager. Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, Assistant General Manager Dr.Yakup Karadağ, Turgut Köksal, Mustafa Ersoy, was greeted by Kasım Kalyoncu. In addition to the activities carried out by TÜVASAŞ, a briefing was given about other projects in its vision. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Dr İlhan Kocaarslan stated that they were honored to host the Governor and Mayor, and presented the company's new production project, the National Electric Train Set model. Governor Sezer and…
- Today in History: 4 July 1887 Railway connection between the Ottoman Empire and Serbia ... 04/07/2012 4 July 1887 An agreement was reached on the railway connection between the Ottoman Empire and Serbia. According to this, customs, municipal police, mail and telegraph treatments were identified. Svilingrad between July 4 1941 4095 No. Uzunköprü-law on the state of repair of Demiryolları'n not belong to Turkey.
- Young Explorers Train in Serbia 30/08/2014 Young Explorers Train in Serbia: 118 personality male group of students from Turkey, found the opportunity to explore major historical and tourist sites in Serbia's capital Belgrade. Participating in the ve Young Explorers Train Project bul conducted by the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the 118 student had the opportunity to discover important historical and touristic sites in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Procession was greeted by the Belgrade authorities in Turkey to Belgrade Büyükelçig Station. Turkey's Gul Belgrade Embassy Undersecretary Vedat, buarada said in a statement, said the aim of the project is to improve relations between the countries. The project, the Ministry of Youth and Sports is an application that makes the traditional Rose, '' will develop the relations between the two countries and ''
- Serbian railways refreshing 12/07/2015 Serbia's railways are being renewed: Serbian Railways company Zeleznice Srbije announced that the restructuring of some in-country railways will begin as of July 15 after government approval. 4 company undertook the configuration process. According to the infrastructure of the project's 3809 km ZS Holding and ZS Infrastructure, the passenger operating system Srbija Voz and the transport business will be responsible for the Srbija Cargo company. A statement from the Serbian railways said they anticipated that the renewal and restructuring efforts would end in 2018. As the restructuring efforts continue, the citizens will be encouraged not to be the victim.