Ada Express, which started its activities again recently, does not stop the problems. Citizens complain that the Island Express is crowded and does not have the old importance Ada
The Island Express flights, which were suspended for a while due to the High Speed Train works, were resumed a short time ago after the 3 year break. Island Express Arifiye-Pendik line began to carry passengers again.
CITIZEN IS NOT SATISFIED
Kocaeli Balance A citizen who reached the news center said in his message: “It is not possible to find a place on the train running between Adapazarı and Pendik. The 3 train that makes 12 voyages per day years ago, now operates 4. Moreover, the number of wagons has been reduced to 4. Students, workers, civil servants and peasants use the island express people like us.
Although we have made numerous attempts on the issue, we were promised that the train will increase the number of flights. However, as the number of train trips did not increase, the closed train stations did not operate. Train stations such as Köseköy, Diliskelesi and Kırkiki houses are still closed. The train route is therefore shortened. I am calling to the authorities. "No more miserable to these people," he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eskişehir Express, Başkent Express, Cumhuriyet Ekspresi, Sakarya Express train schedules 02/09/2012 ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION, BAŞKENT EXPRESS, TRAVEL EXCAVATION, SAKARYA EXPRESS trains, Haydarpaşa - Eskişehir - Haydarpaşa between the works every day. They connect to high speed trains running between Ankara - Eskişehir - Ankara. (Within the scope of road works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, 1 February 2012 has been interrupted for 24 month.) MOTION HOURS: ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 08.45-Haydarpaşa V: 12.52 Haydarpaşa K: 07.00-Eskişehir V: 10.54 BAŞKENT EXPRESS: Eskişehir K: 12.45 Haydarpaşa K: 16.50-Eskişehir V: 08.00 CUMHURİYET EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 14.57-Haydarpaşa V: 16.45 Haydarpaşa K: 20.42-Eskişehir V: 14.30 SAKARYA EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 18.29-Haydarpaşa V: 19.45 Haydarpaşa K: 23.39-Eskişehir V: 17.30 (this is not connected to the train.) DISTANCE: 21.24 N
- Being strong in Konya means being strong in Sarajevo 11/07/2017 The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong: AK Party Deputy Chairman, Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek met with Semiha Borovac, Minister of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Borovac, "Konya is meant to be a powerful means to be strong in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Turkey's meant to be a powerful means to be strong and Herzegovina," he said. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek Bosna went to Bosnia and Herzegovina for a series of meetings and events in Sarajevo, the sister city of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Ş
- Burunçayır Village Road Construction Complaint 24/10/2010 It was stated that the water canals were destroyed in Burunçayır village due to the ongoing divided road works on Adıyaman-Gölbaşı highway and the villagers were the victims due to the dust. Burunçayır Village Headman Cumali Koç stated that they were victims because of the work on the road passing through their villages and the studies should be completed as soon as possible. Cumali Koç stated that they were having difficulty crossing the road due to rising dust due to the works, and expressed concern for the children. Cumali Koç, "The water canal in front of our houses was destroyed due to road works. The ponds were formed in front of the houses with raining rain.
- Train Stop from Stop Stopping Haydarpaşa Tradesman 29/02/2012 Within the scope of the high-speed train project, the train service from Anatolia to Haydarpaşa Train Station was stopped. Buffet and restaurant owners serving in the garage complain that they cannot sell due to lack of passengers and cannot pay their rent. Stating that they have emotional ties with the Gara, tradesmen state that the station should not undergo much change. Gar Büfe Newspaper Dealer Erhak Yaka complained that newspaper and magazine sales decreased with the cancellation of flights and complained that he sold two magazines almost daily: iptal I have been here since 2003. Passengers who took the long way would buy a bag of magazines, but now I'm paying the rent even harder, so I have to remove the staff next to me Uzun
- Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line Everybody Complain 09/08/2018 The project continued to appeal to the project of Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro line. Provincial Health Directorates who reacted to the passing of subway under Erenköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Hospital without being asked by famous companies who lost their value due to the metro line passing through their land were not taken into consideration by IMM. Starting the judicial process against the metro line plan is on the agenda Metro SözcüAccording to Özlem GÜVEMLİ'ın, 13 km long and 11 station consisting of Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro line for the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) by 2016 in the objections made to the zoning plans 2 year later came to the agenda. To the IMM BB
- Citizens Are Happy That Ankara Express Will Stop In Bilecik 02/07/2019 Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) within the scope of the project 31 January 2012 on the last voyage Ankara Express, 7 and a half year after the first time 5 will make on July. Citizens were excited that the train will stop at the 2 station in Bilecik. Legendary train Bilecik and Bozuyuk city of Ankara Express 2 station in the city, passengers will be downloaded, will make the citizens happy. It was stated that the train consists of 4 pulman, 4 bed and 1 wagons, and the train has the capacity of 230 pulman, 80 bed passengers. Ankara Express, Ankara and Halkalıwill move every day at 22.00. Sincan, Polatlı, Eskişehir,…
- Slovenian Railway Company Slow Response in Koper Port 31/01/2018 Sğ-Tovorni promet, the cargo arm of the Slovenian railway company, said that the impact of the slowdown in the Koper port was felt, the shipment was irregular, and the customers had begun to cancel the train services, but the current economic damage was too early to detect, hoping that the situation in the port would be recovered as soon as possible. The slowdown in the port was triggered by a dispute over the termination of the labor contract for a trade union representative in Luka Koper. Although the port workers prefer to slow down the work by adhering to the rules, this is a type of industrial action that is closely tied to the rules of business which often cause the slowdown.
- The First Step in the Way of Ulugh Davos 29/02/2012 16-17 in Uludag The Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan will be held in March with the participation of prominent names of the business world, and the Economic Summit is seen as the first and important step towards the Davos being the winter tourism center of our country. In addition to Ali Babacan, TÜSİAD President Ümit Boyner will also participate in the business world by Suzan Sabancı Dinçer, Ahmet Zorlu, Nihat Özdemir and Ali Ağaoğlu. Harput met with members of the press summit about the Economic Summit in Davos, Switzerland, the World Economic Forum, contributing to the promotion of this country, he said. Davos's snow-covered beauty and ski resort is not famous for being '
- Minister Arslan: "14 Billion Lira Investment in the Name of the Country to be Accessible and Reachable in the Last 347 Year ... 21/06/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 14 billion liras in the last 347 years, the country can access and reach by saying that they have invested, "After today, we will spend 227 billion pounds. Minister of Communication and Communications Ahmet Arslan, the country in the last 51 to access and reach the country in the name of the 14 billion liras said they invested, "After today, we will spend 347 billion pounds. 227 billion pounds in public private cooperation, we continue our work, "he said. Minister Arslan, organized in a restaurant iftar program X
- First Step for Istanbulkart to be an International Shopping Card 12/04/2019 A goodwill protocol was signed between Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate BELBIM and the Interbank Card Center to integrate Istanbulkart's domestic and national payment system with TROY. Thus, ”İstanbulkart UM, which has 18 million active users; The first step was taken to use it as a shopping card in all business places such as markets, restaurants, cafeterias. In addition, Istanbulkart, without the need for a bank card can be used to withdraw money from all ATMs or deposit. Turkey across the; 50 is at the ATM and around 2,4 million payment points, over a thousand; 190 country, 2 million ATM and 42 internationally available at over X