Between the two cities in China, the speed of 800 kilometers to reach super-speed train is being built. The train ride on the Chengdu-Chongqing line will reduce the 30 to a minute.
China is building super-fast trains that can reach 800 mileage per hour. The plan for the railway connection between Chengdu and Chongqing in Sichuan Province currently includes maglev (magnetic levitation) technology used in the line between Shanghai Pudong Airport and the city. Shanghai's maglev train is the fastest commercial train in the world.
The train, which runs on the Chengdu-Chongqing line, will travel at a speed of 600 to 800 km / h, thus reducing the journey time between the two cities in just half an hour. Commercial airliners are also traveling at speeds of 880 to 930 km / h. A university based in Chengdu is currently conducting tests on the high-speed maglev train. There is no sign of when the superfast line can be opened yet.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- China's High Speed Targets 1000 Per Hour | Maglev 30/11/2012 China's High Speed Targets 1000 Per Hour | Maglev's economy is taking the very fast trains very seriously in every growing China. Up to 2020 target in the country to increase the network and speed up to 1000 km in the world, especially one of the alternative technologies on the agenda with environmental pollution electricity. Every year more and more companies produce and market electric or hybrid models. However, there are problems that cannot be solved by electricity in the automobile industry. For example, traffic and speed limits. Therefore, developing countries are turning to a non-traffic-driven rail system that can rapidly cover long distances. Dolayısıyla
- In China Only Train Station and Railway were Built in 9 Hour! 24/01/2018 In our work or at our school, in the streets or at the desk, most people don't think about how efficiency should be. A group of workers in China built a new railway station and railway in just a few hours. China is a country known for its 9 billion population, giant cities and business discipline. Because the metropolitan cities are extremely crowded, the duration of construction works there is of great importance. Large chaos can be experienced if a road closes or transportation is more disrupted than calculated times. As a result, we have had the confluence in Chinese subways since our childhood ar
- Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line will be 200 kilometers per hour 24/02/2014 On the Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line, speed will be 200 kilometers per hour: It is stated that the current speed of trains running between Konya and Karaman will increase from 120 to 200 kilometers per hour. Karaman Governor Murat Koca, Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line continued on-site studies. Information from the authorities on the site of the relevant company in the face of Karaman Railway Station, the information about the project is completed, the train runs between Konya-Karaman hours of the current 120 kilometers, will be rearranged as 200 kilometers, he said. Karaman-Konya between the single line of the current line prepared for the conversion of the project cost 235 million 25 thousand 754 pounds indicating that the husband, "17 February 2014"
- Tender for the procurement of trains that can make 350 kilometers per hour 16/09/2011 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, 350 per hour per hour for the purchase of trains said they will go to tender in October. Karaman, AA correspondent, said the next month's auction will be held one hour per hour 350 speeding train to make a total of 6 pieces of trains planned to make the purchase, he said. Ankara-Konya high-speed train to be used in the high-speed train, Ankra-Konya between the transportation time of the 1 hour 15 minutes will attract attention striking Karaman, "I hope to go to Konya in a short time 1 hour 15 minutes will go to the tender. One of the 350 X
- Istanbul needs 800 mileage network 30/01/2015 Istanbul needs 800 kilometer rail network: 9-10 General Manager of Prota Engineering Danyal Kubin, one of the sponsors of the Istanbul MetroRail Forum and Exhibition to be held on April 2015, stated that the development of the rail systems as a remedy for the transportation problem of Istanbul is shown. In order to provide solutions to the transportation problem, Istanbul shows that it needs at least 800 km long rail network., 800 mileage need for Istanbul 9-10 General Manager of Prota Engineering Danyal Kubin, one of the sponsors of the İstanbul MetroRail Forum and Exhibition to be held on April 2015, said:
- 1.200 Speedometer Hyperloop One Locomotive Introduced 01/03/2018 Virgin launched the Hyperloop service in Dubai and introduced the, locomotive hizmet prototype, which will carry passengers at an hourly speed of 1.200. The development of technology, as well as the means of communication, provides for great changes in the means of transportation. Not so many people 50-60 years ago, many people who do not have a motorized vehicle, going from one city to another for days on the backs of animals or weeks on their feet were traveling. Technology first made the trains and then the buses and finally the planes as the main means of transport. Today, technology is influencing the development of all three means of transportation. High oil and tourism revenues are divided into technological investments ve
- China Introduces Prototype of Maglev Train to Speed 600 Mileage Per Hour 23/05/2019 China introduced the prototype of the maglev train, which will travel at 600 miles per hour. Maglev is used for trains moving without contacting the rails by using magnetic lifting force. China Central Television (CCTV), the nation's Shandong province of Qingdao city of Xinx will travel at an hourly speed of the prototype of the maglev train on the assembly line viewed. The project was developed by China state company China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC). Mr. Ding Sansan, the company's chief engineer, said he could test key technologies of the prototype and the important technological components of the high-speed maglev train system. 'STATIC SHIELD' Technological ground for the engineering work of the prototype STAT
- Turkish Company is Building the Medina Station of Mecca-Medina High Speed Train Project. 21/02/2012 A Turkish company is building the Medina station of the high-speed train project, which will travel between Mecca and Medina at 2,5 hour. Yapı Center, which started the 415 million-dollar project in November last year, plans to complete the Medina station in 2 year. Jehovah's Consul General Salih Mutlu Şen visited the project recently and inspected the works on site, and was informed by Project Manager Mehmet Başer, Project Director Şinasi Ayas, Deputy Project Manager Kasım Eryürük and Field Chief Ahmet Hançer. A total of 60 people will be employed in the future stages of the project, where 350 is a Turkish engineer, and the total number of 1.700 will be Turkish workers. Train stations Tren
- Yapi Center Continues to Build the Fastest Rail Line in East Africa 29/08/2018 Yapi Center is building the fastest train line in East Africa. The 1.224 km Darüsselam - Morogoro Railway Project, the first section of the 202 km total line, is the most critical part of the line. When the 5 part is completed, it will connect Uganda, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Tanzania and at the same time open East Africa to the Indian Ocean. The groundbreaking ceremony of the project was held in Dar es Salaam Pugu, the President of Tanzania. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli, Tanzania Minister of Labor, Transport and Communications Game Maker M. Mbaraw, Turkey Yunus Belet charge d'affaires of the Republic of Dar Es Salaam, Yapi Merkezi Insaat Deputy Chairman Erdem ...
- 2015 Mileage Surface Coating in 100 in Alanya, 35 Mileage Hot Asphalt Target 28/04/2015 2015 Mileage Surface Coating in 100 in Alanya, 35 Mileage Hot Asphalt Target: 350 thousand meters maintenance repair road expansion, 100 mile asphalt, 10 thousand meters drainage, 12 thousand meter parquet flooring in XinumX Antalya Adem Murat Yücel said the services would continue to increase. Alanya Municipality has identified the problems and problems of the centers and neighborhoods in the east, west and center with the service units established in the east, west and center, and the Mayor of Alanya, Adem Murat Yücel, stated that the works are being brought together in the order of urgency and priority.