Ordu Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary ORBEL A.Ş. and Ordu business world in partnership with the 2 thousand-altitude Çambaşı Plateau is planned to be built in the 5 star hotel is laid.
Çambaşı Plateau gains a new and modern facility after Winter Sports and Ski Center. Dr. 5 has been on the agenda for years and the Mayor of Ordu. After the introduction of Mehmet Hilmi Güler, the accelerated 5 starred touristic facility was finally brought to the groundbreaking point.
The cost of the hotel, which will be built on 40 acres of land, is% 30 of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality,% 70 of Çambaşı Yatırım A.Ş. to be met by. 80 rooms and 110 bed capacity of the hotel, 25 July 2019 Thursday at 13.00'de ceremony will be held at.
Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Hilmi Güler emphasized that the attraction of Çambaşı Plateau will increase with the completion of the hotel construction. Güler said, otel Our hotel, which will be built to reflect the architecture of our region, will be completed in a short time and will integrate with our ski resort. I sincerely thank everyone who contributed to this important investment..
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The foundation of Izmit Köseköy-Gebze High Speed Rail Line was laid with the attendance of 3 Minister 28/03/2012 The foundation of the Izmit Köseköy-Gebze line, which is the last section of the High Speed Train Line (YHT) which will bring the Ankara-Istanbul train to 3 hours, is today the Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, the Minister for EU Affairs Egemen Bağış and the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Nihat Ergün. was thrown out. Speaking at the ceremony, Binali Yildirim said that more investments were made on the highways and that it was aimed to carry 17 million passengers between Ankara and Istanbul. The groundbreaking ceremony was held at the Köseköy train station within the boundaries of the Kartepe District of Kocaeli. It is one of the most important crossing points of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line.
- The foundation of Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya Tram line was laid in Eskişehir. 20/04/2012 As part of the project for the extension of the existing tramway line, the foundation of the Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya line was laid. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen noted that they had previously laid a rail in the area as an en engagement stone Temel. Normal conditions in the end of February or March, but they intend to begin work in the winter and the contracting contractors after the tender to complain to each other as a result of the work started today describing the Büyükerşen, said: "Today, 'Allah, bismillah' saying the basis of the highest in Eskisehir. point, from this hill, we'll take you down to the plain. They said, 'they can't get loans, they can't find us.'
- İzban Torbalı Line Foundation was laid by Yıldırım and Kocaoğlu 08/12/2012 The foundation of İzban Torbalı Line was laid by Yıldırım and Kocaoğlu The foundation of Cumaovası-Torbali line which will extend the 80 kilometer of the 32 km between Aliağa and Cumaovası which is one of the main branches of public transportation in İzmir was laid (Izban Torbalı Line Foundation). The foundation of Cumaovasi-Torbali line, which will extend the 80 kilometer of the 32 kilometer from Aliaga-Cumaovasi, one of the main branches of public transportation in Izmir, will extend the 6 mileage. Binali Yildirim, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Aziz Kocaoglu, the mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality (CHP), together with the first rail source of the suburban line, together with the first mortar of the 9 highway and the XNUMX highway overpass Ulaştırma
- High-speed railroad base that will connect Bursa to the capital was laid with ceremony 23/12/2012 High-speed train base that will connect Bursa to the capital was laid in a ceremony TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, who spoke at the ground-breaking ceremony of Bursa-Ankara high-speed train, announced that the 59 yearly train aspiration of Bursa will be completed by high-speed train. The foundation of the Bursa high-speed railway was laid with a ceremony. Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım attended the ceremony. The fast train from Bilecik will connect Bursa directly to Eskişehir, Ankara and Konya. With the project that will bring Bursa to the high-speed train after 59 year, 2 hour 10 UM
- Bursa High Speed Railway Line Foundation Launched with enthusiasm (Video) 24/12/2012 Bursa High-Speed Rail Line Foundation was exited with enthusiasm Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, cyber security became equivalent to the security of the country, stating, '' In the infrastructure of a social security institution, such an intervention, millions of our employees, employees, doctors, health institutions, citizens who work they can experience great victimization. Therefore, while all institutions take their own measures, we, as the 'Cyber Security Council', are responsible for determining the national strategy and providing 'national cyber security', '' he said. Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Çelik and Temel Bursa High Speed Train Line Groundbreaking Ceremony Çalışma
- Foundation of Electrification System of Karaman-Konya High Speed Line 06/10/2016 The foundation of the Electrification System of the Karaman-Konya High Speed Line was laid: The foundation of the electrification system of the Karaman-Konya rapid teren line was laid with a ceremony. Karaman in the groundbreaking ceremony held at the Governor Suleyman Karaman Station Taps, Mayor Ertuğrul Hardworking, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Adana 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, AK Party Karaman Provincial President Nazmi Ünlü and apartment managers and guests attended. TCDD Adana 6. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur's rapid teren line to be made on the work of the electrification system after giving a brief information about the laying ceremony was passed. After the sacrifice and the prayer, 600 ve
- The foundation of Bursa high-speed train construction is soon to be thrown 25/01/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train construction is soon thrown Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc, AK Party Bursa Provincial Chairman Sedat Yalcin, the successful management of the district congresses have completed, the provincial congress of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in a day to be determined according to the agenda in April, he said. Responding to the criticism that the opposition has not received sufficient share from the general budget of 2012 as in the past, Arınç said,, We are making all investments related to our 2023 vision. Contract between Bursa-Bilecik and connecting the city to the high-speed train network is signed and construction is started. Source: News X
- The foundation of the High Speed Train Project, which is the yearning of Bursa's 59 year, is being laid today. 23/12/2012 The foundation of the High Speed Train Project, which is the yearning of Bursa's 59 year, is being laid today. The ceremony will be attended by Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc, Transport Minister Binali Yildirim and Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Celik. A closed tent with a capacity of 3 thousand was established for the ceremony to be held in Mudanya Yolu Geçit Quarter. The travel time between Ankara and Bursa is planned to be put into service in 2 for the 10 hour 2 minutes. 15 units of 2016 kilometers long 105 units of 75 meters, 15 meters long 11 kilomet
- Afyonkarahisar Ankara High Speed Train Line Basis 27/12/2012 Afyonkarahisar Ankara High-Speed Train Line Foundation is Leased The completion of the Afyonkarahisar Ankara High Speed Train Line Project in three years will reduce the distance between the two cities to one hour 15 minutes. Afyonkarahisar Ankara High Speed Train Line Project will be completed within three years and the distance between the two cities will be reduced to one hour 15 minutes. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, Ankara and Izmir for High Speed Train Project will now Afyonkarahisar railway line and came to Afyonkarahisar for talks about investigation with station to do. Karaman, "Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train in Turkey, primarily, working between Ankara and Eskisehir. Eskisehir-Istanbul line ...
- The foundation of a high-speed train to reduce the time between Afyon and Ankara to 1,5 21/09/2013 Afyon-Ankara between the rushes basis of high-speed trains will reduce 1,5 hours: Afyonkarahisar which is at the intersection of highways in Turkey, this advantage will soon be launched to reflect the economic and social life High Speed Rail Project. You will be able to reach 1,5 in Ankara from Afyonkarahisar and 2 in Izmir. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) in the establishment of 157 xnumx'nc anniversary in September in Afyonkarahisar be taken of the basic project 21, 2 project will be in service. The ceremony will be attended by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu. Within the scope of the program, the ın