Ministry of Transportation General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments approved the Buca Metro Project prepared by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. The project, which takes place in İzmir's 2018 investment planning and has recently received approval from Ankara, will be an 13,5 kilometer long metro line.
With the stations to be established at the 11 point of the Buca district of Izmir, the names of the stops of the metro line, which will contribute to the ease of transportation, have been announced. Metro that will depart from Buca Çamlıkule point; Buca Koop, Dokuz Eylul Tinaztepe Campus, Hasanaga Garden, Butchers Square, Buca Municipality, Sirinyer, General Asim Gunduz, Bozyaka, Zafer Tepe and Ucyol stop will end.
After approval from Ankara, Buca subway is expected to accelerate the opening of work as soon as possible. The total cost of the metro line is 245 billion 3 million pounds. The project, which will be realized by using international credit, requires approval from the Ministry of Development.
It is planned to reduce the transportation time to 20 minutes by metro which will serve between Çamlıkule and Üçyol.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First tender for Buca Metro 18/08/2015 The first tender was made for Buca Metro: a new move for the ile modern transportation ve from the Metropolitan was made the first tender for Buca Metro. After the approval of the Ministry of the projects, construction tender will be made. The journey time of the planned line will be approximately 9.5 minutes. After the Narlıdere Metro, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality made a tender for Buca Metro. Within the scope of the tender, the application projects, tender documents, EIA report, transportation survey of the total 20 kilometer route between Üçyol Station-Dokuz Eylül University Tınaztepe Campus-Buca Koop Üç
- The project of Buca Metro has been completed… Temel will be laid in 2018 04/10/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, started the "Mukhtarlar transmission" in Karabağlar, the second meeting of the headman in Buca'da 47 met. Listening to the problems of Muhtars one by one, Mayor Kocaoglu stated that Buca Metro project was completed and the foundation will be laid in 2018. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu "s muhtars met with the headmen in order to face the problems of face to face Karabuklar'dan" Muhtarlar Meeting "was held in the second Buca'da. Buca Mayor Levent Piriştina and metropolitan municipality bureaucrats attended the meeting, the district's 47 headman expressed his problems and demands. Speaking in the opening section of the meeting, Mayor Kocaoğlu, the work of the Metropolitan Municipality, the work of the district municipality Top
- Kocaoğlu: "Money is Ready, We Wait for Signature for Buca Metro" 07/06/2018 Çamlıkule'dan Üçyol will extend to the construction of Buca Metro for the construction of the 500 million euro credit negotiations, explaining that they completed the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, which will cost approximately 3 billion pounds "the biggest tender in a pen in Izmir" will realize the project . Mayor Kocaoglu, the Ministry of Development in the case of expectation of the 6 in the month if they announced that they can take the base in Buca Metro. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu visited Buca's Dumlupinar and Goksu neighborhoods and Seferihisar and Selcuk district centers. Mayor of the mayors, CHP district presidents and headmen accompanied by President Kocaoglu, citizen meetings, made important statements about the city. Belediye
- Buca Metro 18 is Waiting for Approval from Ankara 10/07/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has made three official requests to the Presidency for the investment program of Buca Metro, the priority public transportation project of Izmir, waiting for a response from Ankara. Buca will breathe traffic Buca Metro investment program for the President of the three-time official request to the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Ankara for nearly two years waiting for approval. 28 December 2017 has received approval from the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, and is awaiting the approval of the Ministry of Development, under the new name of the Presidency Strategy and Budget Directorate, for inclusion in the investment program. Since ministerial approval is required for the investments to be realized with international credit, İzmir…
- Ankara Expected Approval for Buca Metro Arrives 12/07/2019 İzmir's priority public transportation project was included in the investment program of Buca Metro. Mayor of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Tunç Soyer said that they aim to start construction works next year and open Buca Metro within five years and thanked President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan for the approval of the investment. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which made three official requests to the Presidency for the inclusion of Buca Metro in the investment program, which will relieve the traffic of İzmir to a significant extent, received the approval it expects from Ankara. İzmir Mayor Tunç Soyer said, orum I would like to thank the President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan for the approval of the project to be included in the investment program Tun. This is very much about Buca Metro'y
- Buca Metro is on Road 29/12/2017 13,5 km line project prepared by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of Buca Metro was approved by Ministry of Transport General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu announced that the tender for the Buca Metro would be "the biggest tender they would make in one item". 9 The number of companies competing for the Narlıdere Metro tender in January increased to 42. 9 In January, the tender for construction of the Narlıdere Metro, which is waiting for the people of Izmir after the Buca Metro was waiting for the good news. Just like Narlıdere Metro, the project of Buca Metro, which will be built by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, will be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications.
- When will the Buca Subway be finished? 13/07/2019 Prepared by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Buca Subway Ministry of Transport General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments approved. The project, which takes place in İzmir's 2018 investment planning, will be a 13,5 kilometer long metro line. After the Narlıdere Metro project, one of the biggest projects that excited the people of İzmir was Buca Metro. Tunç Soyer made a statement about the Buca Metro and said, “Our request was only a signature, and we immediately start to work with it. We will solve the necessary financing through international credit without demanding a single penny from the state budget. We aim to complete the financing negotiations in about six months, to participate in international tenders and start construction in 2020. Five…
- Buca Subway Will Be Driverless 16/07/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality aims to solve the necessary financing for Buca Metro Line by means of international credit, to tender in six months, to start construction in 2020 and to open 13,5 kilometer line in five years. The Buca metro line is designed as a deep tunnel metro line and will be built by using TBM machine. In this way, possible traffic, infrastructure problems and social life problems in the construction area will be minimized. With the stations to be established at the 11 point, train sets will be activated without a driver on the metro line, which will contribute to ease of transportation. Buca Çamlıkule…
- Karsiyaka and Buca Tramway Line Projects will be applied for approval of Ministry of Development 09/05/2012 New developments on the eleri Karşıyaka and Buca Tram Line Projects ilgili to be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; will be made to the Ministry of Development's approval to be able to make announcements about the construction tender. After receiving the necessary approvals, a tender announcement will be made at the end of this year. As is known, the project and feasibility reports of the Karsiyaka tram line were approved by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. The EIA report was approved for the tram lines. 19 107 of 6 will be the 24 million dollars for the tram line, and XNUMX will be a kilometer long.
- Every issue of Izmir is settled and Buca nostalgic tram is left 31/01/2013 Every issue of Izmir has been solved Buca nostalgic tram is left Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the hospital foundation in Ödemiş. In his speech, Yıldırım replied to Kocaoğlu about Buca Tram: tram Every issue of İzmir has been settled and Buca has a nostalgic tram. İzmir is waiting for the subway to finish Yıldırım. The foundation of the State Hospital in Ödemiş, İzmir was taken with a ceremony attended by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu'nin Buca Tramway Project to respond to comments that the Minister Minister of Lightning, 'Izmir' s everything was solved also Buca nostalgic tramway İzmir