The contract was signed between Bozankaya and Timişoara Municipality for the contract of 16 million euros for the supply of 33 low-floor tram. Initial deliveries will begin within 18 months and the contract duration will be completed in 48 months.
The trams that Bozankaya will produce within this scope will be 30 meters long, 5 module and 170 passenger capacity, while the low-floor design will provide ease of passenger boarding and boarding. Bozankaya pointed out that Timişoara will be the first city in Romania to have battery-powered trams. 70 km / h speed trolley battery, in case of disruption of the electricity network 60 km can travel longer. At the same time, the battery-powered tram is an attractive option for the historic city centers of Timisoara, the European Capital of Culture at 2021. When the tram line needs to be extended, it will allow the tram line to be expanded without having to build additional catenary lines.
Murat Bozankaya, the owner of Bozankaya, said: şehir The pioneer of Timisoara city rail transport, the city's tram system has an 1869-based history, and 150 has an annual history and will become the city that buys battery-powered trams in Romania. ”
Most of the funding required for the fulfillment of the contract will be provided by the European Union.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 33 Million Euro Tram Exports From Bozankaya To Romania 29/07/2019 Turkey's first rail vehicle exporter to Bozanka, Total 16 100% for the Romanian city of Timisoara will produce low-floor trams. With the additional option 24, the order is expected to be completed to 40. Bozankaya, who designs and manufactures electric commercial vehicles and rail system vehicles in Ankara, has won the tender for the 16 tram tram for the city of Timişvar, Romania. The auction also includes an additional option of 24. 18 months will be the first deliveries will start within 48 months after the signing of the contract. The new Temesvar trams Bozankaya will produce within the scope of this tender will be 30 meters long, with 5 modules and 170 passenger capacity.…
- 46,5 Million Euro Big Sales from Temsa to Romania! 26/06/2019 TEMSA, which has been on the road in 15 countries of the world, has won a big tender in Romania. TEMSA, the winner of the tender organized by the Romanian Ministry of Interior, will export a total of 66 LD326 SB model buses to this country. TEMSA, which is one of the world's leading automotive brands in bus and midibus production with more than 12 experience, will export 50 LD326 SB model buses to Romania. TEMSA's buses won the tender awarded by the Romanian Ministry of Interior under the 12 million Euro agreement and will serve Romanian troops, security and security units. TEMSA and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Romania…
- 165 million-euro loan was provided for İzmir Tram projects 11/03/2014 165 million-euro loan was provided for Izmir Tram projects: An amount of € 165 million was signed for the tarmavay projects to be implemented by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality in Karşıyaka and Konak Kocaoğlu: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality signed a loan agreement for the tram projects to be realized in Karsiyaka and Konak districts, and the 11 million-euro loan provided by the World Bank International Finance Corporation (IFC), the French Development Agency (AFD) and Ing Bank was signed with the ceremony between the financial institutions of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, alındı
- Bursalı Exporters Logistics Inc. Performs the Fastest Export of Its History 06/06/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) is a subsidiary of BTSO. air cargo transportation started in Yenişehir Airport in April accelerated foreign trade operations of exporting companies. Logistic Inc. is preferred by many companies in different sectors. and Bursa companies have already started to receive positive returns from their partners abroad. Turkey's identity with producing city of Bursa, the development of the logistics process exports close to $ 15 billion aims to further increase. BTSO has set up new action plans to improve the export of business world in Bursa which competes with the world in strategic sectors such as automotive, machinery, textile and food. with…
- Bozankaya, Metro to export to Thailand! 07/12/2017 The Turkish company Bozankaya Otomotiv, which won the subway tender for the Thai capital of Bangkok, will export the 22 subway train next year. First established as an R & D company in Germany Bozanka Automotive, Turkey will make a hero out of the country was one of the very important export. The company, which won the "Green Line Metro Project" for Bangkok, Thailand, will be exporting the 22 subway train to Bangkok next year. In Turkey, for not creating a brand value of domestic exports, indicating that the rail system is very difficult Bozanka Automotive Manufacturing Machinery Import and Export Corporation Chairman Gunay Aytunç, this time in Turkey ...
- 200 million euros loan for Marmaray project 09/05/2014 200 million euros loan for the Marmaray project: One of the major contributions to the Marmaray Project came from the European Investment Bank. It has been announced that the European Investment Bank (EIB) has been providing 200 million euros for financing Marmaray. In the statement made by the Treasury, the following information was given: "Gebze-Haydarpaşa, Sirkeci- within the scope of the Marmaray Project carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications.Halkalı 200 for the sub-project "Substructure Improvement and Electromechanical Systems", 08.05.2014 million euro amount of additional financing for the Undersecretariat of Credit Agreement signed between the European Investment Bank on the history of XNUMX. MARMARAY KASA?
- CHP 12 Asked about Decaying Marmaray Wagons of Million Euros 29/12/2014 CHP asked about 12 million euro rotting Marmaray wagons: Tanrıkulu of CHP asked about one 12 million euro wagons that were purchased under the Marmaray Project. CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu, one of the cost of the Marmaray Project, about one million 12 million wagons, while talking to the Prime Minister Davutoglu, N 38 wagons are not yet a suitable train rail system 10 for years has been thrown at Haydarpaşa Station Is it true that the claim is held in the right way? yön Tanrıkulu, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu'nun request to answer the proposal submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament by the Parliament, "Marmaray Project South Korea HYUNDAI ROTEM company"
- 10 312 million euro funding for the new YHT set 17/11/2016 10 312 million-euro financing for the new YHT set: The Islamic Development Bank approved 10 million-euro financing for the new YHT set of 312, which will serve on the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line. In a statement yapıtıg of the Islamic Development Bank, said the bank's funding demonstrates the commitment to the development of the transport sector in Turkey it said. The financing support was in line with the government's plan to develop a high-speed train network for major cities, to increase the share of railways in passenger transport and to achieve a balanced, effective and safe transportation system. Under the 2023 vision of the bank, the government 10. Development in the Development Plan Kalkınma
- Exporter's 75 million pounds will remain in his pocket 26/02/2017 Xnumx million pounds will be in the pocket of the exporter: Arslan, in a statement made by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in accordance with a new regulation by the International Convention on Life Safety at Sea (SOLAS) at the 75 1 2016 to be loaded to ships by the gross weight of the containers to be verified by the verifying it became compulsory. In this context, the lad Directive on the Determination and Notification of Gross Weights of Containers Full of Sea to be Moved by Sea liman was prepared and reminiscent of the 1 published in July 2016. line operators hat
- Samsun Logistics Center Will Make 200 Million Dollar Contribution To Export 05/02/2018 Samsun Logistics Center, with a budget of 45 million euros, is counting the days for the opening. International industry, trade and logistics sector will take place in the center of the company, the allocation of space began. Logistics is expected to make a contribution to the export of the village 200 million dollars. Turkey will make it a base for international trade "A Generation, A Way" project is being expected to play a key role in the life of Samsun Logistics Center. The Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology 'Program Authority' for the center of the European Union with a budget of approximately 45 million gives support. Within the scope of the Regional Competitiveness Operational Program, 680 is a giant project on a thousand square meter area.