United Transport Workers Union (BTS), Batman Co-Mayors Dr. He visited Mehmet Demir and Songül Korkmaz in his office and exchanged views on the status of level crossings on the Turkish State Railways.
Nusret Basmacı, Chairman of the United Transport Employees Union Diyarbakır Branch and BTS Batman Representation visited the Co-Presidents of the Municipality, and met with the Co-Presidents on the rehabilitation of the level crossings on the TCDD route in Batman and the closure of illegal level crossings.
Co-Mayors of the Municipality Demir and Korkmaz thanked the guests for their visit by stating that they agreed to cooperate with the representatives of BTS Diyarbakır Branch in order to minimize the traffic accidents occurring at the TCDD level crossings.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Level Crossings are Secured in Batman 09/11/2018 TCDD 5. The Regional Directorate makes level crossings safe in Batman. It found that to secure the level crossing over the train tracks and the Republic of Turkey in order to minimize the accident State Railways (TCDD) 's study was initiated by Batman. The excavations were initiated in the Municipality Junction. It was announced that a machine warning system and camera system will be installed. Source: www.batmansonsoz.net
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of underpass and overpass projects for level crossings 20/08/2014 TCDD 5. Regional directorate Preparation of underpass and overpass projects for level crossings SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE b) Address: INÖNÜ NEIGHBORHOOD STATION STATION 1 44080 - MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA c) Phone number: 4222124800 d) Fax number: 4222124816 d) Electronic mail address: email@example.com e) Name and surname of the relevant personnel and Title: Erhan YAZICIOĞLU Civil Engineer Internal Wire: 4151 1.2. The bidders, the tenderers with the above addresses and numbers, the information about the tender iler
- Upper and lower gateways in the high speed train route were examined 16/04/2014 The overpass and overpasses on the high-speed train route were examined: Sapanca Mayor Aydın Yılmazer, TCDD Engineers and municipal officials examined the lower and overpass points in Sapanca. Pointing out the need for direct access to the beach between the trainings of the missing train and the Gendarmerie-Forest Enterprise, Yilmazer said that they were doing an on-site inspection at TCDD officials. After the examination, the Directorate of Science Works initiated feasibility studies for the underpasses to be constructed in Vakıf Caddesi underpass, Lale underpass and Soğuksu neighborhoods. TCDD officials completed the construction of the Kırkpınar overpass in a month and a half.
- IZBAN Workers' demands are accepted 12/11/2016 IZBAN Workers 'demands are accepted, our victimization should come to an end: IZBAN strike, which left behind the day of the Izmirliler who talk about the Izmir, the management of workers' demands to accept the IZBAN urged to end the victimization. Although Izmir Metropolitan Municipality increased bus and ferry flights to neutralize the strike, additional lines could not lift Izmir's burden. İZBAN management did not accept the demands of the workers of Izmir has been victimized. In order to go to their jobs and schools, the people of İzmir had to travel both early and on busier and busier busses. THE RIGHTS OF GREVE STILL We talked with the İzmirites who were waiting at the stops about the ongoing İZBAN strike. VE
- Aslan: "Let Malatya-Elazığ-Diyarbakır be included in the YHT project in Batman" 14/10/2017 HDP Batman Deputy Mehmet Ali Aslan brought the parliament not to include Batman in the Malatya-Elazığ-Diyarbakir high-speed train project. Aslan Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan asked him to answer the question "Why Batman is not included in the Elazığ-Malatya-Diyarbakır YHT tender project?" he asked. Mehmet Ali Aslan stated that Batman was not included in the High Speed Train Project tender: ilk As a first step for the Malatya-Elazığ-Diyarbakır high-speed railway line project, Malatya-Elazığ Railway infrastructure, superstructure, electromechanical survey project and consultancy services TCDD General Directorate will be auctioned by the high speed train line in Batman nowadays al
- Adnan Ekinci: "Level crossings are not the responsibility of TCDD" 13/01/2012 Adnan Ekinci, Adviser of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that it is not the responsibility of TCDD to take the regulations and safety measures at the level crossings. He stated that the accidents at the level crossings are sticking to the structure of TCDD as a malignant urine. Ekinci spoke at the opening of the "Improvement of International Level Crossings" workshop at the Double Tree Hotel in Moda under the leadership of TCDD. "The railway is the main road at the intersection of the highway, the village road and the like. It reminded the decision of the new road to which the new road is connected, to make the lower and overpass and to take other safety measures." Ekinci, ...
- Level Crossings Closed in Salihli 15/05/2012 In the district of Salihli, it is stated that automatic barrier gateways will be closed due to railway line renovations which will take 4 days. In a written statement from State Railways, it is reported that the 4 automatic barriers in Salihli will be closed to vehicle traffic due to working in the railways. The barriers on Menderes Street will be closed on 15 and 16 May 08.00-17.00, Barrier on Acısu Street (Stadium) 16-08.00 and Kurudere Street barriers will be closed on 17.00 and 17 May 18-08.00 between May and May. was expressed. -There is a final stage in the renovation of line roads - Manisa-Alaşehir within the scope of the State Railways accelerated train project -T
- World Level Crossings Public Awareness Day 07/06/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, last 10 years said they create awareness about level crossings, "thanks to the studies and awareness of the level of accidents occurring in the level crossing rate 78 reduction. Our ideal goal is zero accident," he said. Karaman, AA said in a statement correspondent, International World Railways announced by The Union and its member countries accepted by the "World Level Crossing People's Awareness Day" in that they had received in Turkey's active. TCDD, working with local stakeholders, non-governmental organizations, universities and security units, stated that TCDD had raised awareness about the level crossings in the last 10 year.
- Level crossings gain new standards 12/02/2012 Level crossings are reaching new standards: The commission, which continues its work for level crossing accidents, came together with the authorities of the General Directorate of Highways. Traffic markings and other standards at level crossings were redefined. In the works carried out under the chairmanship of Adnan Ekinci, Consultant of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, traffic signs and means of passage of vehicles at level crossings were reviewed. It was agreed that the current system was not sufficiently stimulating on the drivers. Prior to the restructuring of level crossings, a risk analysis covering all passages was made and it was decided to determine the priorities.
- Level Crossings Between Mersin-Adana Are Closed 10/07/2014 Level Crossings Passing Between Mersin-Adana: Mersin Province Coordination Board 2014 3 meeting was held. During the meeting, while the modernization, electricity and signalization studies of the railway between Adana and Mersin were continued, the 32 level crossing, which caused unwanted accidents and disasters, would be closed and the bottom or overpass would be given. During the meeting, it was planned that the Yenice Logistics Center, which will be the most comprehensive logistics center of the South with its 430 acreage land, is planned to be completed in June. the pedestrian overpass is completed, Adana-Mersin de