ARUS, Turkey and South Africa among the first in the Railway Sector Signature Ahead
The Anatolian Rail Systems Cluster (ARUS) cluster and its members participated in Africa Rail 2019, the largest African rail system fair in Africa.
Cluster Coordinator from the ARUS cluster to Africa Rail 2019 Ilhami Pektas UR-GE Project Manager Ali Unal, as well as Kardemir, Aselsan, Raysimas, Ulusoy Rail Systems, Emre Ray, Berdan Civata, Das Lager Bearing, Kent Card, Er-Bakir attended the representatives of companies.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rail Rehabilitation and Asset Management Africa 01/08/2013 Rail Rehabilitation and Asset Management Africa | 17 | Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Sandton Johannesburg Global Railway Industry Events This is a one-day conference. Join industry experts in Join
- Heavy Haul Rail Africa 2013 01/08/2013 Heavy Haul Rail 2013: 18-19 2013 2013 | Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Sandton Johannesburg. Heavy Haul Rail Africa XNUMX will cover all the relevant issues in the world. Key Conference Topics port
- Africa Rail 2016 22/12/2015 Africa Rail 2016: The Africa Rail 2016 conference is a conference that brings together the most prominent members of Africa's rail sector. During the conference, speakers and participants from various places will present their projects with discussions and discussions. Various companies and members from America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East will attend the conference. Africa Rail 2016 Conference 28 and 29 will be held on June 2016 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The conference, which will be held at the Sandton Convention Center in the city, is expected to have an intense interest this year as it did last year.
- Egypt's Single Rail and Transport Fair to Connect Africa and the Middle East with Giant Investments 11-13 October 2017 25/02/2017 Egypt's only rail and transportation fair to link Africa and the Middle East with Middle Eastern Investments, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, Middle East & Africa Rail Show, where the Middle East and Africa meet the region's railway industry is important it brings together a capacity to provide a transport network and this capacity has been proven in recent investments in Egypt. 11-13 The Middle East & Africa Rail Show, which will be organized by Expotim and Pyramids Fair Organization in Cairo, Egypt, will be held under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Transportation and will be held at the heart of the country's economic regeneration strategies.
- Middle East & Africa Rail Show to be held in Cairo in October 07/03/2017 Middle East & Africa Rail Show: 11-13 October 2017 Middle East & Africa Rail Show is the major railway industry of the region where Middle East and Africa meet. it brings together a capacity to provide a transport network and this capacity has been proven in recent investments in Egypt. 11-13 The Middle East & Africa Rail Show, which will be organized by Expotim and Pyramids Fair Organization in Cairo, Egypt, will be held under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Transport and will be at the heart of the country's economic regeneration strategies.
- Take your place at Middle East & Africa Rail Show 27/03/2017 Middle East & Africa Rail Show will be held in Egypt at the Middle East & Africa Rail Show in Egypt. The Middle East & Africa Rail Show will be held under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Transport and will be at the heart of the country's economic regeneration strategies at 11. is expected to respond to large-scale public transportation projects. Exhibitor Profile: Railway Institutions Railway Technology Companies Railway Security Companies Railway Vehicles and Passenger Transportation Companies Railway Logistics Companies Railway Infrastructure Companies Light Rail System Companies Urban Rail Technologies Companies Public Transportation Companies Communication Technology Companies Data Processing Installation Companies Logistics Companies Katılımcı
- ARUS Attends li International Rail Industry Meetings B2B Business Interviews AR 14/05/2018 Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster participated in l International Rail Industry Meetings UM B17B business meetings held in Valenciennes, France, within the scope of 046.URGE.2 Meet Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster Export Development GE project supported by the Ministry of Economy. ARUS Clustering 17.URGE.046 a Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster Export Promotion ine project supported by the Ministry of Economy is part of the ”International Rail Industry Meetings” B2B business meeting held in Valenciennes, France. , Ulusoy Electronics, Metroray, Atalar Machinery, Er Bakır, Alpin Kimya, Atak Hidrolik, Epsilon NDT, RC Industry,
- ARUS Becomes the Voice of the Sector at Eurasia Rail 2019 İzmir Fair 02/06/2019 Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. Eurasia Rail Fair 8. XiiX-10 April was held in Izmir. The sector was held at the fair where the latest technologies implemented in the world railway sector were introduced and the high-level representatives and decision makers came together. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, the Ministry of Commerce of the Republic of Turkey, Turkish State Railways, the International Union of Railways (UIC), Businesses, ARUS, Industry and Chambers of Commerce, industry representatives and Qatar, Algeria, Czech Republic, China, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia and Many domestic and foreign companies from Italy participated. Turkey 's most talented in the industry ...
- National Wheelset Production Meeting was Held with ARUS TCDD MKEK and Kardemir Participation 12/04/2018 In the meeting hosted by Kardemir, the production of the national wheel set was discussed. 2018 in Kardemir Wheel Factory In October, it is planned that the production train of 920 mm diameter wheel train will be completed in series production in accordance with EN 13262 Standard. Kardemir will carry out all the chemical and mechanical tests of the wheels it produces in accordance with the standard by certifying itself as a quality certificate. Following the production of the appropriate wheel in accordance with the standard, the TSI certification procedures required by the Rail Transportation systems in parallel with the trials will be carried out by Kardemir. MKEK, the current axial shafts required by the current production of the current hammered, normalization annealing and ultrasonic MK
- ARUS, Tehran 6. Participated in International Railway Transportation Exhibition 25/06/2018 Tehran 6. International Railway Transportation Exhibition opened its doors with the participation of 290 company in Tehran, the capital of Iran. We participated in the fair with our company 8. Fair, 200 from Iran, Turkey, China, Germany, 90 companies from countries that took place between Russia and Spain also found. Our delegation Series, Iranian Commercial Attaché of Turkey on the first day of the Iranian program by visiting the Genghis Gürsel received extensive information about Iran's industry and commerce. Within the scope of the fair, several bilateral business meetings were held with the leading representatives of the sector such as Iran Railways Deputy General Manager Hüseyin Aşuri. ARUS Coordinator İlhami Pektaş:: Leading the sector İl