Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, winter tourism to mobilize the Saklıkent Plateau launched a summer campaign. Saklıkent is organized seven days a week.
Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, in the summer months in order to facilitate the public transportation to the plateaus to increase public transport days. Providing public transportation services to Saklıkent Ski Center, one of the most important winter tourism centers of Antalya, during the winter, the Metropolitan Municipality continues its flights for the Yaylacılar with the beginning of the summer season.
In line with the winter schedule, 500 line, which only serves on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, organizes flights to the Saklikent Plateau on the 7 day of the week with the summer tariff upon the heavy demand from the public. Line 500 departs from Antalya Bus Station at 06.00 and provides access to Migros-Uncalı Cemetery-Doyran and Saklikent Plateau route. The line will return from Saklikent at 07.30 in the morning. In the evening, he will leave the bus station at 17.30 and will return from Saklikent at 19.00.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 1500 Person Moved to Saklikent 05/02/2019 The public transportation services organized by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality to the Saklıkent Ski Center during the semester attracted great attention. During the semester break, a total of 1500 people moved to Saklıkent by public transportation. Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a snow surprise for students and families as a gift of the semester, Antalya's winter tourism center has put additional public transportation to the Saklıkent Ski Center. Antalya residents showed great interest in Saklikent flights. The students and their families, who had reached Saklıkent on a daily basis, enjoyed the snow on holiday. Many citizens said that they had left Saklıkent for the first time thanks to public transportation services. The first time they saw the snow for the first time Saklıkent said Dumlupınar Secondary School student Evin kar
- Public Transport Flights to Saklıkent Ski Center Started 07/12/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality began to provide public transportation services to Saklıkent Ski Center, one of the most important winter tourism centers in Antalya. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department has started public transportation services this year in order to facilitate access to Saklıkent and make it a center of attraction. 47 1900 500 kilometers away from the city center, Saklıkent Ski Center, which will provide easy access to public transport by passengers to the Bus Terminal-Saklıkent 7 Public Transport Line, XNUMX began flights from Friday to Friday. From the bus station, within the scope of the winter tariff; Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the morning from the bus station Cuma
- Additional Bus Flights to Saklıkent Ski Center 18/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, for the students who live in the excitement of the report card during the semester Saklıkent Ski Center has added additional public transportation. Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a holiday surprise for the children of Antalya to make the most of their semester holiday. During the semester, which is one of the best days of winter, public transportation to Saklıkent Ski Center has been increased for the students. Students will enjoy the snow in Saklikent during the holiday. Enjoying the profits throughout the semester The Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems has launched the Bus Station-Saklikent Public Transport Line 500 last year to facilitate access to Saklikent. Semester holiday…
- City Card Description from Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality 03/02/2016 Kocaeli Metropolitan City Kent Card Description: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, public opinion about the allegations about the use of illegal city cards made. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, media reports about the use of illegal city cards, made a statement about. The explanation is as follows: ial There are claims that some citizens have been given an illegal city card within the scope of Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department. The situation was corrected as soon as the city cards issued to these persons were heard and noticed. There is no benefit to the public in the use of the city card, nor has any damage to the public. Kent City cards are the same as the cards of the same price Kent
- Smart Card Description of Antalya Metropolitan 24/11/2015 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Smart Card Explained: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, recently increasing the number of complaints, smart card applications made a statement about the complaints. Since the start of the public complaints system, which is the subject of major complaints of citizens, and especially the drivers of the Halk Kart system in the statement reminded that the examination, at the end of the examination of the system is not technically desired level, some of the issues in the tender document is reported to be incomplete. In the 2011 of the tender, it was decided by the Administrative Court that the cancellation was canceled due to the violation of the Tender Law.
- Suregen in Saklıkent Ski Center 05/02/2014 Saklıkent Ski Center in the abundance of blessings: 45 kilometers from the city center at the height of 1850 meters of the unique landscape of the Taurus resembles a small town Saklıkent Ski Center is experiencing the blessing of the semester. The summit, where the day unity increases, welcomes families and especially children. The children who have been sliding for a day on the sleigh with 10 TL are enjoying white fun. Saklıkent, where snow thickness reaches to 1 meters, remains attractive for professionals as well as amateurs. At the summit that continued to feel the intensity of the semester breaks, the spare slides were also removed from the warehouses. Especially in Saklıkent on weekends, with the half-year holiday '
- Saklıkent skiers are waiting 17/11/2014 Saklıkent skiers are waiting: 47 kilometers from ANTALYA city center, 1900 meter-high ski center Saklıkent'in forming the summit of 2 thousand 500 meters in the first snow fell to the height of Bakırlıtepe. Saklıkent summit is covered with snow clouds indicating that Saklıkent Ski Resort Hotel Manager Bayram Dincer, snowfall on the slopes of the cuts of high-quality snowfall in the rain expected to fall within a few days, he said. 4 is the season With the snow coming in December, Saklıkent opens the season early and aims to say hello to the season earlier this year. According to the meteorological data, the high rainfall in Antalya and the surrounding areas caused the göre
- Saklıkent Ski Resort 02/12/2014 In Saklıkent ski center, the ground is ready in the second snow: the snowfall which is effective in Saklıkent Ski Center has prepared the ground for the ski slopes. The skiers are now waiting for the second snowfall. Stating that the first snow is not enough for skiing, Saklıkent ski center officials said that after the next rainfall, the runway will be ready for skiing. Every year, the first snow belting on the ski tracks and the next snowfall is completed with the compression process emphasizing the Saklıkent management, "the second rainfall with the work machines will enter the runway and compression will be done. The ground has reached the perfection with the first snow poured."
- Governor Türker visited Saklıkent and made investigations 24/02/2015 Governor Türker, Saklıkent 's Visit was found to visit: Antalya Governor Muammer Turker, Saklıkent Ski Center and TUBITAK National Observatory visited the observations. Konya Governor Muammer Turker visited Saklıkent and he was accompanied by Konyaaltı District Governor İbrahim Keklik, Provincial Police Director Cemil Tonbul, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Senior Colonel Ahmet Yurdagül, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports Burhanettin Hacıcaferoğlu. Having seen the problems in the Saklıkent ski center, where snow thickness is found with a meter, he exchanged ideas about the solution of the problems. Later, Turkey and the only observatory in this important skill ...
- Saklıkent ready for the ski festival 25/02/2015 Saklıkent is ready for the ski festival: A ski festival is organized in Saklıkent with the cooperation of Antalya Kayak Specialization Club, Konyaaltı Municipality and Saklıkent Ski Center. 28 The festival, scheduled for February-1 March, will host snowboard and alpine races as well as 45 competitions for amateurs. Bülent Nevcanoğlu, President of Antalya Skiing Club and his team accelerated the works for the festival. Saklıkent examining the ski slopes, determining the region of the races Nevcanoğlu, said the festival will be the first in Saklikent. Festival aims to make people love skiing, Nevcanoğlu said that the festival will be held on the first day of the festival for amateur adults at the summit. 2 and last N