9 people were killed 84 people were injured In the ongoing investigation of the high-speed train accident in Ankara, the report was expanded after the expert report.
TCDD General Manager of the period İsa Apaydın, two deputies and two heads of departments and TCDD General Directorate Traffic and Station Department Branch Manager, TCDD General Directorate 8. Acting Deputy Regional Service Manager was made “suspect.. Apaydin and his two deputies were questioned about the need for an “investigation permit,, while other TCDD executives were questioned in 2 in July. 13 December In the investigation into the accident that occurred on 2018, the switchman Osman Yildirim, traffic controller Emin Ercan Erbey, movement officer Sinan Yavuz were arrested.
Read more from the source CLICK HERE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara YHT Accident Case Witness As Controller Witnesses 05/01/2019 Mehmet Karaca, who served as a controller at YHT Traffic Management Center in the investigation of the train accident in which 9 died in the capital, testified as a witness. Republic of Alican Uludağ According to a report in 9 December 2018 to change the train traffic between Xinjiang with YHT Station itself executives Upon request for "the continuation of risk, as may be new difficulties," indicating that warned Khan, "not a sine qua non of the signal," said Transport Minister Cahit Turhan'ı 'will deny' made statements. Karaca said, imkân Since there is no signaling system between YHT Gar and Eryaman Station, it is possible to see trains moving from YHT Gar to Sincan Station ile
- High Level Security in Metro Stations in Ankara 26/08/2017 A new era is beginning in Ankara for the security applications at metro, Ankaray and ropeway stations. Previously, security calls with metal hand detectors will now be carried out with metal door detectors and X-RAY devices. The new system will also feature cameras with face detection on top of the metal door detectors, and the bags of passengers with bags will be examined with the X-RAY device at the entrances of the metro stations. Mayor Melih Gökçek stated that the first devices were placed in the MTA Station of Çayyolu Metro and said that the new system would take place in all stations after the implementation of the sample. The President emphasized that the application is not intended to be done only because of any negativity yapıl
- High-Level Conference on Middle East Railway Projects 07/11/2012 Middle East Railroad Projects High Level Conference Held for the Railways in the Middle East Region - Towards a Competitive, Railway Transportation System within the Scope of the 2012 Action Plan of the Middle East Regional Council (RIC) The gerçekleştiril Projects and Predictions Am conference was held on the 4-5 November in Jordan's capital Amman. . The conference was hosted by the Jordanian Ministry of Transport and the Jordanian Railways ARC and HJR, as well as transport ministers and representatives from the Middle East, the President / General Director of the UIC, and the RAME member Railways / CEOs. . With the conference; - Europe, Middle East, -
- High-Level Conference on Middle East Railway Projects 07/11/2012
Middle East Railway Projects High Level Conference Held for the Railways in the Middle East Region The i Projects and Predictions i conference was held in Jordan's capital Amman on 2012-4 November. . The conference was hosted by the Jordanian Ministry of Transport and the Jordanian Railways ARC and HJR, as well as transport ministers and representatives from the Middle East, the President / General Director of the UIC, and the RAME member Railways / CEOs. . With the conference; - Europe, -
- TCDD's Senior Management Team Goes on Tour 06/02/2013 Senior Management Team of TCDD Goes on Tour The senior manager of 3, including 28's executive vice president, will find solutions to the problems at the 5 workplace all over the country on 8-278 February. According to TCDD officials, 42 provincial center and 52 connected to the workplace in the district connected to the Railways, especially in recent years with the introduction of High Speed Train (YHT) lines increased customer satisfaction. The managers of organizations, which continue to increase Turkey's status and station in general to arrest the target, cleanliness of stations and other businesses, maintenance ...
- TCDD-DB High Level Working Group Meeting was held in Berlin 02/02/2016 Turkish State Railways-DB High Level Working Group Meeting was held in Berlin since 2012 years in Germany and enhance the existing cooperation in the railway between Turkey and continues to work in order to implement new areas of cooperation "of the Turkish State Railways-DB High Level Working Group" VII. The meeting was held in Berlin. The head of the Turkish delegation headed by Adem Kayış, head of the Human Resources Department, was İbrahim Çelik, Head of Load Department, and Deniz Aslan, Department of Foreign Relations. At the meeting, which came at the end of the restructuring process in both state administration, Turkey - Germany and the Germany-Turkey-Iran line to be put into a time of new freight train and a variety of educational issues were discussed. TCDD-DB officials, cooperation T
- Senior Assignment in Shell 07/09/2017 Burçin Toktamış, Shell & Turcas Assistant General Manager, Sales and Operations Manager, Shell Commercial Fleet Business Branch was appointed Global Marketing Director responsible for all sectors and sales channels. Shell and Industry in the commercial fleet field in Shell, one of the world's leading international energy companies. Burçin Toktamış was appointed to the position of Global Marketing Director. Burçin Toktamış's long-term career at Shell has been continuing for a long time in 23. Beginning with the management of the management career in the energy sector immediately after his graduation from university, Toktamış has more than 23 years of experience in the company. Within this period, Production Planning, Supply Chain, Sales, Business Development, Channel Bu
- Top Level Security in AŞTİ 02/03/2018 The Ankara Intercity Bus Terminal Facility (ASTI), which serves under the body of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Capital Transportation and Natural Gas Services Project Contracting Industry and Trade Corporation (BUGSAS), does not open up an eye for smugglers with its high security measures. Audits conducted in AŞTİ seized illegal drinkers, cigarettes and cosmetic products in the capital. Security personnel, x-ray devices, mobile and fixed cameras held at the highest level of security ASTİ'da, different doors and hours of control of illegally seized a large number of illegal products and materials were seized on the market were seized. CHARGING CHILDREN FROM WEAR Daily average frequencies of 120 visitors S
- UNESCAP Senior Expert Group Meeting Started in Ankara, Hosted by TCDD 04/05/2018 The two-day Düzey High Level Expert Group Meeting AP of the United Nations Asia and Pacific Economic and Social Commission (UNESCAP) began in Ankara on 03 May 2018. The yürüt Senior Expert Group in, which was organized in order to increase the efficiency of the railway border crossings and to take measures against the common technical standards and harmonized operational practices throughout the international railway corridors, started to work at the 03 May 2018 hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Selen Gülen Susuz, Head of Department of International Agreements and Organizations, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications representing our country, Transit Department of Ministry of Customs and Trade ülk
- 3 TCDD Officer Expressing YHT Accident Arrested 18/12/2018 3 9 3 detained in Ankara on suspicion of a train crash, the suspect was detained. Sinan Y. acting suspects in the statement of the prosecutor's statement, "Previously risk-free and less than the use of the human-functioning system with the replacement of the acceptance and transfer of trains completely commitment to the work, self-sacrifice management is responsible for taking the necessary measures I think not taking," he said. Makasci Osman Y. the prosecutor's statement, "Electric scissors did not see the functioning, did not receive the training. I told my superiors did not know," he said. Sinan Y., who was taken into custody on the grounds that they had negligence in the accident.