Turkey launched across the "pedestrian first application" of the capital Ankara, while also supporting new applications that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality started is remarkable about social awareness.
In order to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic, the Metropolitan Municipality started to draw icons for the first time on the streets and streets of the capital.
“SLOW OR STOP, PRIOR TO PEDESTRIAN”
The teams of the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science, 7 / 24 spend intensive work for the exemplary “Pedestrian Icons First” application.
The teams draw the icons prepared on the floors horizontally and vertically with paints in order to raise awareness on pedestrian priority in traffic.
In particular, the intersection of pedestrian and school crossings without traffic lights and signaling system, the icon application is launched at the point where the drivers slow down and pedestrian transition is provided to give priority. With the application that is vital and increases the safety of pedestrian crossing, it is aimed to warn the drivers with ground and ground signs and to gain habits to slow down or even stop at these points.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 'Priority Life, Priority Pedestrian' Event Held in Diyarbakır 07/02/2019 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla attended the event organized by Interior Ministry Deputy İsmail Çataklı with the motto Ç Priority is the priority of life Bakan with the aim of creating pedestrian priority awareness in traffic and spreading the use of pedestrian crossings by the Ministry of Interior. 74 of Highways Traffic Law. An important step has been taken for pedestrians, which accounted for approximately 23 of life losses in traffic. With the arrangement made, pedestrian priority traffic understanding was put on a legal basis. No more vehicle drivers, traffic police or traffic lights, but with traffic sign or signage, intersections and pedestrians, pedestrian or school crossings artık
- The priority of foreign tourists on ski slopes in France 25/12/2015 An interesting application was initiated in winter tourism in France: foreign tourists who prioritize the ski slopes in France. The local people going to the ski resorts were asked to give priority to tourists from abroad. When the temperature in Europe is above the seasonal norms, operators who can only open half of the ski slopes, want to give priority to the tourists coming from abroad from the local people. Female Native Tourist: kar I find this decision absurd. This is like saying to the Parisian people on the Champs Elysées that you should leave the hotel rooms to the tourists gibi'n Male Native Tourist: Ş There is enough room for everyone. Yes, more real skiers coming from abroad Evet
- The priority ropeway in transportation 15/05/2016 Priority ropeway in transportation: Domestic and foreign city designers, Ankara and the city's projects describing the President Gökçek, said the cable car will give priority to the transportation Ankara Mayor Melih Gökçek, local and foreign city designers, Ankara's yesterday, present and future projects told. Speaking at the Ideal Cities Summit, Gökçek stated that Ankara's priority in transportation is now ropeway and monorail. Mayor Gökçek said, Başkan There is not enough space on the road. Due to the cheap, we now prefer the ropeway, Ucuz he said. Gokcek also provided information about the new regulations to relieve traffic in Ankara. TRAFFIC RELIABLE Gokcek L
- Priority will be given to high-speed train projects in the development plan 13/10/2014 Priority will be given to high-speed train projects in the development plan: Development Minister Cevdet Yılmaz has determined the saving criteria that must be followed in order to enter into an investment process compatible with the economic program implemented by the government. PRIORITY TO QUICK TRAIN PROJECTS Within the framework of the policy of starting passenger transportation by high-speed train on the core network consisting of Istanbul-Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir and Istanbul-Eskisehir-Antalya corridors, priority will be given to high-speed train projects. In addition, signaling and electrification investments, logistics center investments and second line productions will be priorities to increase cargo transportation. Priority will be given to investments related to traffic safety in highways. State…
- 2015 Prioritization of high-speed investments in investment expenditures 17/10/2014 2015 High-speed trains were given in investment expenditures: Public investments in the 2015 budget were determined as 85 billion liras. Investment expenditures increased by 11 by 41 billion pounds. According to the 2015 budget presented to the Parliament, tax revenues increased by more than 10, while investment and development were the most important topics. 473 targets were determined from the fight against inflation in the budget determined as total 14 billion liras. In the budget, which aims to minimize the effects of uncertainties in the world economy, the inefficiency of inefficient expenditures has been foreseen. While the public investment is 88.5 billion pounds, investment expenditures have increased by more than 11 compared to this year, and 36.7 41 Kamu
- Rail System Graduates Seek Priority in Appointment from TCDD 02/08/2017 After recently, Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan has announced that he will recruit personnel to TCDD, and rail system graduates expect them to be given priority in their appointments. With the statements made by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan, many candidates were happy. In particular, the Rail System Graduates stated that they expect TCDD to recruit new personnel for years and they are victims. Graduates of the departments of their departments do not work except for TCDD and its Subsidiaries and they want to give priority to the train system graduates. WHEN TCDD WILL TAKE PERSONNEL? Graduates of Rail System have been waiting for the assignment for years and TCDD and TCDD Sistem
- Citizen satisfaction in public transport 26/09/2017 Public transport to increase the satisfaction of the citizen will continue to increase the training activities Fatih Pistil, said that the work will continue without interruption for more secure and friendly transportation. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues its education activities to increase the satisfaction of citizens in public transportation. In this context, the trainings in Abant and Metropolitan Council Hall were completed. Specialist Psychologist Özkan Şenol presented trainings on anger control, stress management, communication, teamwork and team spirit towards the municipality bus drivers and their partners. Fatih Pistil stated that public transport will be preferred more and they will continue their activities in order to provide safer and smiling transportation to citizens daha
- Priority in the subway of Arnavutköy and Sultanbeyli 21/03/2018 Istanbul Environmental Management Industry and Trade Inc. (ISTAC) Piyalepaşa'da center of the vehicle tracking system attached to the earthmoving truck Vehicle Tracking System (ATS), President Uysal, the journalists answered questions about the work of the metro and the agenda. -Previously the places we need-Journalists, the weekend of the AK Party district congress on the question of his speech on President Uysal, "In fact, what we said is clear and clear. The two districts are currently prioritizing the metro. In one of them the construction of the subway started and again will be a tender. In the second, we will be in the tender this year. Therefore, we need to look at this event. When the subway is being laid on a map İnşaat
- Mayor Tuna: "Priority in Transportation in Rail Systems" 02/11/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna attended the conference on a World Urbanism Day and the Future of the Capital ü organized by the Center for Economic and Social Research (ESAM). Speaking at the conference attended by ESAM Chairman Recai Kutan, students and other guests, President Tuna underlined that this process reached to rent-oriented urbanization by drawing attention to the shantytown and distorted structuring created by the ongoing immigration phenomenon accelerating since 70. Sadece NO RANTA PASSWORD görüş Stating that the district municipalities have only the opportunity to submit their opinions and proposals regarding the development plans, Tuna said, ”After taking office, the rant based increase increases. We won't allow it. At the ...
- Citizen Satisfaction in Public Transportation Priority in Sakarya 13/06/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department of the teams connected to the public transport continues to work to increase satisfaction in public transport. The teams connected to the Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality continue to control the air conditioning and cleaning of public transport vehicles. In addition to routine inspection work, the teams perform their work in line with the demands of citizens, whether the cooling systems work in public transport vehicles, whether the vehicle is cared for cleanliness and whether the vehicles are in accordance with the regulations of public transport are carrying out strict audits. Penalties are applied to public transport vehicles that are determined to be non-compliant with the controls as required by the relevant regulation. In a statement made by the Department of Transportation, toplu Collective citizens toplu