Ankara City Hospital EGO Solution to the ordeal of transportation. Every day, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality puts the N 112 Ulus-Ankara City Hospital (Express) Line hizmet into service to provide direct access to the Ankara City Hospital in Bilkent, which hosts thousands of patients and their relatives.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş promised during the election period to provide easy access to the city center to the hospital EGO General Directorate took action.
EXPRESS TRANSPORTATION FROM CITY CENTER TO HOSPITAL
In order to provide direct access to the 3 thousand 633 capacity City Hospital, which includes many hospitals, 25 will start the 112 Ulus-Ankara City Hospital Express Line flights as of July Thursday.
EGO Buses, which will provide public transportation service between 15-06.15 hours every day on the route between Ulus and Ankara City Hospital at 21.15 minute intervals, will provide ease of transportation both for the citizens of the capital city and the citizens coming from outside the city due to health problems.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Asphalt Solution of the Nationally Impaired National Swimmer to Level Crossing 19/12/2016 Asphalt Solution to Level Crossing Hardship of Physically Disabled National Swimmer: Sefa Dormitory in Manisa, native national disabled national swimmer 22. After he stated that he had lived, the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa initiated a paving study at a crossing in order to solve the problem. Sefa Yurtkölesi, a national swimmer who was born in Manisa due to TAR syndrome and whose innate hands and feet were not fully developed, went to the workplace where he was working as a power plant switch, at the level crossing, the wheelchair was inserted between the rails and Man
- Kocamaz, Mersin City Hospital Response to the Claim of Transportation Problem 01/06/2018 At the press conference held at the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Convention and Exhibition Center, President Kocamaz responded to the allegations that Mersin City Hospital was experiencing difficulties in transportation. Veren Mersin City Hospital is being provided with continuous transportation. Toplantı Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has recently been in the press and public opinion. Mersin City Hospital and the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin as a responsible for the problem of access to the news they made statements about the news. Since the day they took office as Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, not to create transportation problems in Mersin, but to solve the transportation problems that they are carrying out the work of President Kocamaz, as claimed, ediy
- Transportation to Bursa City Hospital 10/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Turkey's largest listed among the targeted opening of this year 10 investment and Bursa also said he quickly took the road works to facilitate access to the City Hospital. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş, Bursa City Hospital on-site studies aimed at facilitating access to the road examined. Mayor Aktaş, together with Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats, accompanied by AK Party Nilüfer District President Ufuk Ay, Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone (NOSAB) observed the asphalt applications. “NOSAB will also relax Başkan Mayor Aktaş, who started the first day of the week after the Ramadan Feast, said Ak It is a concern of Bursa's health yakından
- Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital 30/11/2016 Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and gave information about investments in the district. President Akyürek, said that the district's recent investments in large-scale development, stating that the development will continue in the coming period. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and chatted with the headmen about the investments made in Karatay. Hz. Rumi's tomb and mosque complex in the town of Karatay that have become one of the most important values throughout Turkey voicing President Akyürek made in the recent urban Karatay ...
- New Bus Route to Eskisehir City Hospital 01/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has created a new bus route between the City Hospital and Tepebaşı district in accordance with the demands of the citizens. 4 February 2019 Red 45, which will move at intervals of 51 from Monday onwards, will start the time at 6.20 by the Espark Tram Stop. Citizens who want to return to the city center from the City Hospital will be able to use the Red 6.45 to be lifted at 51. Red Line No. 51 Line Route to City Hospital: Espark Tram Stop Front First Departure-İsmet İnönü 1 Cad.- Esgaz A.Ş - Tepebaşı Municipality - İsmet İnönü 2 Cad.-A.Ü. Faculty of Pharmacy Gate-Salih Bozok Cad.-Yunus Emre Kap
- Tramway Expedition to Eskisehir City Hospital begins! 06/03/2019 Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route, the passenger transport 10 March 2019 will start on Sunday said that the citizens of Eskisehir City Hospital from time to time was forced. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital. Preparations are ok, tram services 10 starts in March Recently, test drives were carried out, the lines expected by the citizens Hazırlık
- Connection Roads to Bilkent City Hospital Opened to Traffic 14/03/2019 Bilkent City Hospital with a bed capacity of 3 bin 633, which includes many hospitals, was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Bilkent City Hospital, which started to serve in Bilkent region, was completed by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, connecting roads and intersection works that will provide easy access from every point of the capital. HOSPITAL TRANSPORTATION WILL EASY, CITY TRAFFIC WILL WILL ENTRY 100 thousand people with a daily 30 thousand vehicles are expected to reach the City Hospital by using the Eskişehir Road, the capital of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Science Affairs teams to create alternative routes working day to day, Hacettepe University and Bilkent City Hospital The connection path between yol
- Bus Schedules Started from Ulukent to Şehir Hospital 14/05/2019 Elazig Municipality Transportation Directorate organized a trip to Ulukent Mahallesi on the voyages of the municipal buses, and the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights were launched. The Elazig Municipality said in a statement, "Our Mayor Sahin Şerifoğulları'nın orders from the Ulukent Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights to the 13 May was launched as of May. With the commencement of the expeditions, an important problem of our residents has been solved.
- Free Shuttle to Bursa City Hospital 17/07/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Muradiye State Hospital in order to avoid the victims of the transition process between citizens and Bursa City Hospital launched a free service application. Bursa, which has a total 745 bed capacity in 365 different hospitals including general, obstetrics, childbirth, cardiovascular, oncology, physical therapy and rehabilitation (FTR), high security forensic psychiatry (YGAP) and built on an area of 6 thousand 355 square meters in Doğanköy district of Nilüfer District. Patient acceptance started at City Hospital. With the commencement of patient acceptance at the City Hospital, the activity stopped at the Muradiye State Hospital. Muradiye State for appointments that are not aware of the relocation process or have already been received…
- City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... 25/05/2017 City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... Intelligent Transportation Systems Society Ausdem is, 'Intelligent Transport Index of Cities' work for the first time in the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair told the industry representatives. 24-26 Intertraffic Istanbul 2017, which was held at Istanbul Expo Center between May and 9. The International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair offers a comprehensive conference and workshop program for exhibitors and visitors. In the context of Intertraffic Istanbul Activities 24 is the first working group of the Smart Transport Systems Association (AUSDER) on May, 2015. For the first time outside the Association Platform US