With the introduction of intercity high-speed trains into our lives, the opportunity to travel has become easier and more enjoyable. TCDD Tasimacilik offers you an insatiable travel opportunity by integrating all the innovations and technological developments in this field into its system in the fastest way. Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train runs between Ankara Istanbul and Istanbul Ankara daily. 6 expeditions.
The train departing from Ankara stops at Sincan, Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye, İzmit and Gebze stops respectively. 4 hours 15 minutes within. Ankara Istanbul High-speed train does not stop at some times, so there may be differences in the arrival time of the train. Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train In 5 hours 27 minutes last stop Halkalıtransports passengers.
With the Ankara-stanbul stanbul high-speed train, you will be able to spend more time in your business and yourself by arriving in Istanbul in less time. This saves time and ensures a quality time. It is aimed to appeal to everyone with all kinds of passengers' wagons in the train which have different needs and have different standards. In this direction, there are three different types of wagons in the train: pulman, business and dining. Pulman wagon consists of standard seat train wagons. The dining car has tables and a snack bar. TCDD, which considers every need of the passengers, provides you with electric sockets, WC, washbasin for transportation wagons.
How Many Hours By High Speed Train From Ankara to Istanbul?
The journey time of express passengers by 3 hours 58 minutes by Ankara Istanbul high speed train varies between 4 hours 15 minutes and 4 hours 30 minutes while non-express passengers travel time. Below is a detailed table for the train departure times.
(Valid from 08.12.2019)
Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Stations
- Pendik Istanbul
Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices
Ankara Istanbul YHT ticket prices are offered to passengers including flexible and standard tickets. Different discount rates apply for passengers.
- % 50 discount is applied to passengers, citizens over the age of 65, children between the ages of 7-12, and children between the ages of 0-6 if requested separately.
- 20-13-age passengers, young people, teachers, citizens of 26-60 age group, 64-person ticket groups, TAF members and departure groups applies to passengers who buy the ticket from the same station.
- Persons who are entitled to free tickets consist of children aged between 0-6, war veterans and first degree relatives, heavy disabled citizens, state athletes and first degree city relatives. r.
- Standard tickets 70.00 TL,
- Flexible tickets 84.00 TL,
- Business Standard tickets 101,50 TL
- Business Flexible tickets 122,00 TL'Dr.
- Ankara Halkalı High Speed Train ticket price 96 TL(Once a day)
For more information