Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Schedules and Schedules: Intercity high-speed trains enter our lives, making travel easier and more enjoyable. TCDD Transportation offers you an insatiable travel opportunity by integrating all innovations and technological developments in this field in the fastest way. The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed train runs between 6 daily between Ankara-Istanbul and Istanbul-Ankara.
The train departing from Ankara stops at Sincan, Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye, İzmit and Gebze stops and arrives at Pendik in approximately 4 hour 15 minutes. Since the high speed train Ankara-Istanbul does not stop at some stops, there may be differences in the arrival time of the train.
With the Ankara-stanbul stanbul high-speed train, you will be able to spend more time in your business and yourself by arriving in Istanbul in less time. This saves time and ensures a quality time. It is aimed to appeal to everyone with all kinds of passengers' wagons in the train which have different needs and have different standards. In this direction, there are three different types of wagons in the train: pulman, business and dining. Pulman wagon consists of standard seat train wagons. The dining car has tables and a snack bar. TCDD, which considers every need of the passengers, provides you with electric sockets, WC, washbasin for transportation wagons.
How Many Hours By High Speed Train From Ankara to Istanbul?
While the journey time of express passengers by 3 hours is 58 minutes while the speed of non-express passengers travels between 4 hours 15 minutes and 4 hours 30 minutes. Below, the train's departure times according to the stations are presented in a table for you in detail.
(Valid from 08.12.2019)
Ankara â € stanbul Istanbul High Speed Train Stations
- Pendik Istanbul
Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices
Ankara Istanbul YHT ticket prices are offered to passengers including flexible and standard tickets. Different discount rates apply for passengers.
- % 50 discount is applied to passengers, citizens over the age of 65, children between the ages of 7-12, and children between the ages of 0-6 if requested separately.
- 20-13-age passengers, young people, teachers, citizens of 26-60 age group, 64-person ticket groups, TAF members and departure groups applies to passengers who buy the ticket from the same station.
- Persons who are entitled to free tickets consist of children aged between 0-6, war veterans and first degree relatives, heavy disabled citizens, state athletes and first degree city relatives. r.
Ankara-İstanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices are 70.00 TL for standard tickets, 84.00 TL for flexible tickets, 101,50 TL for Business Standard tickets and 122,00 TL for Business Flexible tickets.
- Valid YHT for expeditions from 08.12.2019 date CLICK HERE
- For Current YHT Train and Bus Connections Since 08.12.2019 CLICK HERE
- To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE