Ankara Eskişehir High Speed Train is one of the stops on the Eskişehir-İstanbul-Ankara Line. Ankara-Eskişehir high-speed train operates every day. It is possible to perform 5 voyages through this line. In addition, the Ankara-Eskişehir line is also located. Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Train line, which is one of the 6 voyages, makes 13 voyages per day. Since this time is short-term, there is no food wagon inside. Since the train stations are in the city, the journey between Ankara and Eskişehir takes about 1,5 hours. Instead of traveling by this train, you can also choose Anlara- Istanbul line. Two passes through the same stops.
Ankara-Eskiþehir High Speed Train The distance between Ankara City and Eskiþehir City decreases to 1,5 hours. For this reason, passengers prefer this method of transportation, especially in situations requiring training or work time. As a short-term journey, every kind of detail is provided by TCDD Transport for the passengers to enjoy their travels and to be comfortable. § has been established. For this reason, passengers are offered more comfortable and safer travel in the wagons. Ergonomic and easy operation is planned for the Ankara-Eskiþehir high-speed train, which has comfortable passenger seats.
Ankara-Eskiþehir High Speed Train How Many Hours?
With the introduction of high-speed trains, life has been greatly simplified and time has been saved for passengers. The Ankara-Eskişehir high-speed train line has been one of these features and reduced the time between Ankara and Eskişehir to the 1,5 hour. The train starts its first journey from Ankara to 06.20 and the last one starts at 20.55. Below is a detailed table for the departure times of the train.
|Train||Ankara (F)||eryaman||Polatli||Eskisehir (V)|
Ankara - Eskisehir High Speed Train Stations
â € “Ankara
â € “PolatlÄ ±
â € “Old City
Ankara- Eskisehir High Speed Train Ticket Prices
Ankara-Eskişehir YHT ticket prices are offered to passengers including flexible and standard tickets. Different discount rates apply for passengers.
Ankara-Eskiþehir High Speed Train Ticket Prices,
- If you want to buy a Pulman Business ticket, the ticket price you will pay is 43.50 lira
- If you want to buy Pulman Economy ticket, you will pay 30 lira
- Economy dinner ticket, again because of the economy class 30 lira
Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Train ticket prices vary according to the wagon types the passengers want to buy tickets to and the age and occupation groups to which they are bound. On average, ticket prices vary between 24 TL and 50 TL. TCDD Transport passengers are given discount rates depending on age and occupation groups as standard.
- % 50 discount is applied to passengers, citizens over the age of 65, children between the ages of 7-12, and children between the ages of 0-6 if requested separately.
- % 20 discount is applied to passengers, young people aged 13-26, teachers, citizens of 60-64 age, press members, group or 12 person who buys a collective ticket for 12 person, TAF members and passengers who buy round trip ticket from the same station. .
- Persons who are entitled to free tickets consist of children aged between 0-6, war veterans and first degree relatives, heavy disabled citizens, state athletes and first degree city relatives. r.
Valid YHT for expeditions from 16.07.2019 date CLICK HERE
16 From July 2019 For Valid YHT Train and Bus Connections CLICK HERE
To get High Speed Train tickets online CLICK HERE