alifuatpasa suat yalkin street renewing
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Alifuatpaşa Suat Yalkın Street Renovation 18/07/2019 Mayor Ekrem Yüce stated that the project is ready for the renovation works in Alifuatpaşa Suat Yalkın Street and that they will be auctioned on 2 August Friday. “We will renew the pavements with a thousand 300 meter length. We will renew the existing lighting poles with decorative street lighting poles in accordance with the history of the region and make it look stylish. May our district, artisans and fellow countrymen be better. ” Sakarya Metropolitan Mayor Ekrem Yüce, Alifuatpaşa Suat Yalkın Street announced that the project is ready for renovation work. Mayor Ekrem Yüce stated that they will be going to tender for the project on 2 August Friday and the works will be started immediately.
- Minister Suat Kilic, the candidate for the 2020 Olympic Games Istanbul, said there would be no transportation problem 24/05/2012 Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic, 2020 Olympic Games, Istanbul, the arrival of 2020 will be the easiest to reach the city said. Minister Sword, the World Athletics Championships in silver and bronze medal winners with Down's syndrome, the press answered the questions of the members of the press. Answering the question asked in the ministry, Kılıç said, sor Istanbul is the most invested city in transportation. We are working for the Olympic infrastructure ready for the Olympics without Istanbul Olympics. 3. Bridge, Marmaray, high-speed train and canal European projects will make Istanbul the city with the easiest transportation by arriving at 2020. köprü Sword, the Olympics this year so far Kılı
- Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kılıç Spoke About YHT in Eskişehir 06/07/2012 Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic, 2. stage, noting that continued to Istanbul YHT work, "AK Party government of the most important steps one of which is double road projects from the applied Turkey, many in the province, but one of the priorities of the Ankara-Eskisehir-Bursa direction, however, was given to this region as the center of Eskişehir," he said. Minister Kılıç visited Eskişehir to make some observations and visited Governor Kadir Koçdemir in his office. After the speeches, the Governor Koçdemir gave a gift to the Minister Kılıç at the chessboard. Sword, here in his speech, aiming to take steps to take the importance of Eskisehir, "Eskişehir a city of universities. Universities hosted by many young people"
- Suat Kılıç: I am uncomfortable with sleeping cars 03/08/2013 Suat Kılıç: I'm disturbed by sleepers: Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kılıç, explaining that they are doing in Youth Train an project, in Children spend the night on the train, due to the fact that there is a train. 200 people cannot provide security on a train where the passage between the compartments is available. Kılı . Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic answered the questions of deputies in the Grand National Assembly of the previous day. He made interesting statements about millet the practice of girl and boy, in youth camps, trains and activities. Kılıç's speech was reflected in the Grand National Assembly minutes as follows: There is a Youth Train, the 20 young can ride on this train at the same time. Gençlik
- Name of Caddebostan Ferry Dr. Contact Suat directly 12/07/2019 Name of Caddebostan Ferry Dr. Contact Suat directly Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, under the chairmanship of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu'nun 2. session. The name of the passenger ferry named “Caddebostan ait of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Şehir Hatlar A.Ş. Dr. Fuat Sezgin ”. The decision was taken unanimously by members of parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Ekrem Imamoglu said that the name change in place, 30 June 2018'de passed away. Dr. Fuat Sezgin wished mercy. Muhammet Kaynar, Chairman of the Legal Commission of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, thanked the members of the Assembly.