Former CHP parliament member Erdogan Toktas, Alanya Municipality's 2019 year by the proposal of the Council of Mayor Yucel off-agenda proposal, the authority to determine the price of the cable car directly to the Council of Alanya announced
Ceren Şahin from YeniAlanyaAccording to the news; “While Alanya Municipality remained silent regarding the price tariffs and discussions of the Alanya Cable Car, which was returned to the tangle, a parliamentary decision emerged yesterday. Alanya Municipality council meeting held in February, which was presented unanimously and unanimously in accordance with an article, the authority to determine the cable car tariff, provided that the relevant condition is fulfilled provided that the Council of Alanya Municipality. In other words, according to the adopted council resolution, it is legally possible for Alanya Municipality Council to determine the ropeway tariff and submit it to the company and to apply this price with the approval of the company.
ARTICLES OF THE TELEPHERIC CONVENTION
In the 2012 Decision No: 75 Council meeting held in the period of Hasan Sipahioğlu, the former Mayor of Alanya Municipality, the ropeway agreement to be signed is submitted to the Parliament. Article 6 of the ropeway agreement provides a statement on lendir increasing annual ticket prices according to the increase in public bus ticket prices ilgili. The provisions of the ropeway agreement are exactly as follows:
- Regular Ticket 9.00 TL. (Including VAT).
- Applying 50 percent discount to students to present their ID.
- 50 percent discount will be applied to disabled citizens accepted by law.
- Those who are Turkish citizens and who are over the age of 65 receive a discount of 50 per cent.
- No charge from martyr families and veterans.
- 20 percent discount is applied to groups including and above 50 people.
- Authorize the operator to issue a price up to 20 (+, -) in ticket prices.
- Increase annual ticket prices according to the increase in public bus ticket prices.
- The annual fee is not less than 2 percent of the annual turnover.
- Making tenders over the turnover share,
- 60.000 (Sixty thousand) TL is taken as fixed yearly rent and annual rent increase is realized at PPI rate.
- Of Tender Law No. 2886. According to the article, because the cable car facility is for tourism purposes, the establishment of the same right in favor of the operating company for the period of 64 is leased and the construction period is maximum 20 (one) year after the permission of the Monuments Council and this period is within the 1 (twenty) year lease period.
- Purchase of 4 buses of the type and model to be determined by the municipality by the operating company to carry those who want to go to the castle by cable car and those who do not want to go to the castle by cable car.
- Authorize the municipal council to conduct the tender for the cable car.
- The requirement for the decision is deposited with the Directorate of Financial Services and the Directorate of Real Estate and Expropriation.
'THIS DECISION IS THE CAUSE OF UNCERTAINTY'
CHP lawyer Erdoğan Toktaş, who was a member of the Alanya Municipality Council's last term, said in a statement to New Alanya: 6. They wanted to be changed. '20 percent discount will be applied to groups including and over 50 people' in the contract. In addition, 'annual ticket prices increase according to the increase in public bus ticket prices' sentence in the 'Annual ticket prices to be determined by the Municipality of Alanya' demanded to be changed. In other words, they wanted to take a decision to determine the ticket prices by Alanya Municipality. We, as the CHP Group, objected to this request on the grounds that we could not change the contractual terms unilaterally without the written request of the contractor firm. They said to us, 'They have spoken verbally, we have agreed among ourselves'. I said, 'These things will not be verbal, they submit a written document to the file, let them declare in writing that they will accept the price to be determined by the municipality'. The decision was adopted unanimously with this condition. Already discussed for days and creating uncertainty in front of the public is our decision of this parliamentary commentary ”he said.