TÜVASAŞ continues to design the first National and Domestic Electric Train Set and is preparing to manufacture Milli Tren with domestic facilities.
The National Train produced in TÜVASAŞ is designed with aluminum body and aims to be the first in this feature. 160 km / h with high comfort features, the 5 vehicle set is designed for intercity travel. In addition, the National Train is designed to meet the needs of disabled passengers.
The National Electric Train Set, which is targeted to be exported to European Union countries since 2023, is designed in TSI standards and its speed has been increased from 160 km / h to 200 km / h.
- Max Speed: 160 km / h
- Vehicle Body: Aluminum
- Rail Clearance1435 mm
- Axle Load:,<18 tons
- Exterior Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Forehead Wall Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Bogie: Driven bogie and non-bogie bogie on every vehicle
- Curve Radius150 metres.Minimum
- Gauge: EN 15273-2 G1
- Drive System: AC / AC, IGBT / IGCT
- Information: PA / PIS, CCTVYolcu
- Number of Passengers322 + 2 PRM
- Lighting system: LED
- Air Conditioning System: EN 50125-1, T3 Class
- Power source: 25kV, 50 Hz
- Outdoor Temperature: 25 ° C / + 45 ° C
- TSI Compliance: TSI LOCErPAS - TSI PRM - TSI NOI
- Number of Toilets: Vacuum Type Toilet System 4 Standard + 1 Universal (PRM) Toilet
- Draw Frame Package: Automatic Coupling (Type 10) Semi Automatic Coupling
Answers to Questions About National Electric Train
[ultimate-faqs include_category = 'national-electric-train']