📩 14/05/2021 23:02
TÜVASAŞ continues to design the first National and Domestic Electric Train Set and is preparing to manufacture Milli Tren with domestic facilities.
In the 12 Investment Program, which was prepared in line with the targets foreseen in the Eleventh Development Plan and published in the Official Gazette on February 2020, 2020 with the Decree of the President, it is pointed out that the national electric train will be implemented with domestic and national means. In the part of the Program that refers to the "High Speed Train Set" project, the following statements are made: Except for 12 High Speed Train Sets, whose supply processes are ongoing, no additional High Speed Train Sets will be procured from abroad, based on the President's Approval dated 14.05.2019, TÜVASAŞ It will be ensured that the National Electric Train Sets produced by the company are used in high speed and high speed train lines.
It is also stated in the program that the contribution rate of domestic production will be observed at the maximum level in purchasing vehicles and equipment. In the sector, it is considered that this will will strengthen the hand of domestic companies against the global-scale foreign players in the market, and if not stepped back from this point, the domestic and national industry will reach their medium and long-term goals in a much shorter time.
The National Train produced in TÜVASAŞ is designed with aluminum body and aims to be the first in this feature. 160 km / h with high comfort features, the 5 vehicle set is designed for intercity travel. In addition, the National Train is designed to meet the needs of disabled passengers.
The National Electric Train Set, which is targeted to be exported to European Union countries since 2023, is designed in TSI standards and its speed has been increased from 160 km / h to 200 km / h.
National Electric Train Set Technical Specifications
- Maximum Speed: 160 km / h
- Vehicle Body: Aluminum
- Rail Opening 1435 mm
- Axle Load: 18 tons
- External Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Fascia Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Bogie: Driven Bogie and Non-Driven Bogie on all vehicles
- Curve Radius: 150 m. Minimum
- Gauge: EN 15273-2 G1
- Drive System: AC / AC, IGBT / IGCT
- Information: PA / PIS, CCTV Passenger
- Number of Passengers: 322 + 2 PRM
- Lighting System: LED
- Air Conditioning System: EN 50125-1, T3 Class
- Power Supply: 25kV, 50 Hz
- Outdoor Temperature: 25 ° C / + 45 ° C
- TSI Compliance: TSI LOCErPAS - TSI PRM - TSI NOI
- Number of Toilets: Vacuum Type Toilet System 4 Standard + 1 Universal (PRM) Toilet
- Traction Package: Automatic Clutch (Type 10) Semi-Automatic Clutch