Istanbul Airport is the runway
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pamukova Train Wreck 9 22/07/2013 Pamukova Train Accident In the 9 year, Pamukova Disaster or Pamukova Train Accident, 22 on July 2004 The train accident that occurred in Pamukova district of Sakarya. Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoğlu, an accelerated train service between Ankara and Istanbul, derailed due to excessive speed, resulting in the death of 230 from the 41 passengers and the injury of 80. Accident Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the ongoing privatization process on-site and brought to life in the first step of the new high-speed train project has occurred. As the number of passengers, the fastest route between Ankara and Istanbul, which is the busiest line, has been carried out in a hurry despite insufficient infrastructure.
- TÜVASAŞ ranks 10 among public institutions 29/06/2014 TÜVASAŞ xnumx'unc ranks among public institutions: Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol Inal, last year 10 338 thousand million pounds of net production from the sales target, reported that remove 800 billion pounds. Inal, in his written statement, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) 1 xnumx'unc between public institutions in Turkey's Largest Industrial Organization study prepared by, in the xnumx'ınc between all organizations involved were recalled. Inal, indicating that the basic criteria of the sales from the production of industrial enterprises participating in the research, "Our target, 500 million 10 thousand pounds of net production sales, one billion pounds is to remove," he said.
- IZBAN Strike Moves to the 9 Day of the Citizens of Izmir with Transportation 18/12/2018 The strike, which was initiated after the collective bargaining agreement failed to reach a conclusion, entered the 9 day. Strike workers, continue to sustain the demand until the demands of Izmir, the transport of the people of Izmir continues to run Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD in partnership with the Izmir-based strike on the strike on the Turkish Labor Union Representative Ahmet Guler, "343 strike will continue until the rightful demands of our friend. ', whether in Izmir or in Istanbul ... 8 can not take home bread for days, "he said. 'Let us handle the policy' before the strike İZBAN 300 thousand people per day used, now outside the strike machine with the 24 40-50 a thousand people moved every minute '
- Airport to Sabiha Gokcen 2. runway 25/10/2013 Airport to Sabiha Gokcen 2. runway: Istanbul is the best way to go away from the situation was handled. 3 to the north of Istanbul. It was decided to build an airport. 3 is one of the world's largest airports. as well as the airport, as well as the Sabiha Gökçen on the Anatolian side. it was decided to make another runway. Thus, yolvu capacity will be increased. The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) started the tender works of the lower and upper structures for the second runway construction in order to gain international quality for Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which has only one runway. Accordingly, Sabiha Gokcen Airport for the second runway with the upper and lower building ih
- Trabzona railway and the second runway will come 24/07/2014 Trabzona railway and the second runway will be: Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, Trabzon's curiously waiting for the railway and the airport has made a statement on the second runway. Printer, the questions that come to him on this subject, "I think the railway should go from Trabzon to Sarp" he responded to the printer, "This may not be done in the near future. But we have to design it. In this region we plan to do the service units and places we take into the service can be integrated with the railway should think already. We should also plan the construction phase of the Industrial Zone in Arsin that could be connected with the railway. We will not find the financing today, but we will find tomorrow. Man
- The first runway appeared at the Third Airport 06/10/2016 The first runway appeared at the Third Airport: The works carried out at the number one runway of the Istanbul New Airport (INA), whose construction continued at full speed and completed the 30, was viewed from the air. Turkey is scheduled to become one of the world's most important aviation hub airport's main terminal building to be completed by the end of the year when the rough construction is completed. Established to perform the construction of the airport and to operate the 25 year-round, IGA shared the last images of airborne 26 runway at the airport that will be put into service on the first stage 2018 February 1 from social media accounts. BITCHES ON THE 4 LINE Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 X
- 3. 2 at the airport. runway construction did not start 07/03/2017 3 in the Airport 2. construction of the runway did not begin: The major part of the first runway at the third airport, which was under construction, was completed. Construction works for the terminal continue at an increasing pace with the arrival of spring. The target for the opening, 26 February 2018. There is a discussion on the runway when all these works are done. According to plan 3. The airport will be opened in two parallel tracks in the north-south direction (in the direction of 18-36). These runways are located on the west side of the main terminal. Construction works of the first runway have been completed. However, the construction of the second runway has not yet started. The operator is going to switch to Faz1B on the IGA website after Phase2018A, 2 at the end of the 1 runway. 2020 ...
- Second Runway to Open at Sabiha Gökçen Airport 14/01/2019 Under the protocol signed between DHMİ and the Defense Industry Presidency, the construction of the second runway of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which was started in 2015 and carried out by our building inspection services organization, continues. The second runway of the 3 bin 500 meter, which is built parallel to the existing runway at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, the city airport of Istanbul, continues to work. Within the scope of the first stage of the second runway, the construction of the Bony Creek Tunnel, the TEM Connection Road Tunnel and the South Guild Tunnel were completed. The second runway is being constructed and the second runway and taxiway filling works are continuing. Sabiha Gökçen Airport Second Runway Sab
- Special Runway for Motor Sports Enthusiasts in Erzincan 26/03/2019 Erzincan Municipality has laid the foundation for a special track for motor sports enthusiasts. Adrenaline-loving drivers will have a special vehicle in a pedestrian area. Last week, Erzincan Municipality rolled up its sleeves to bring this special track to Erzincan and made the groundbreaking ceremony of the track. Upon the requests of the modified fans, Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy made a study and found the location of the runway and performed the groundbreaking ceremony of 24 March 2019. Erzincan MPs Süleyman Karaman and Burhan Çakır, Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, AK Party Province Chairman Mehmet Cavit Şireci, T
- Third Runway to Istanbul Airport is under construction ...! 11/07/2019 The construction of the third independent runway at Istanbul Airport, which consists of a total of four stages, will be the largest in the world when all stages are completed. With track planned to be in service in the second half of the year 2020 3 Istanbul Airport runway independent operations that can be performed in the first European in Turkey will be the second airport. With the launch of 3 runway, Istanbul Airport will have 3 operational runways with independent runways and spare runways. With the new runway, the 5 aircraft, which is an hourly landing and landing capacity, will be increased to 80. Thus, airline companies will increase slot flexibility. Close to the domestic terminal of the 120 runway…