High-speed train, the TGV or the ICE same as in Germany, France, is the name of fast train services provided by TCDD in Turkey. This service is provided by its own high speed rail and train sets. Please read our article to get detailed information about the high speed train line operated by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ.
High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. The TCDD conducted a survey to determine the name of this train and announced that it was decided to name the High Speed Train among the high-rated “Turkish Star”, “Turquoise”, “Snowdrop”, “High Speed Train”, “Steel Wing” and “Lightning alan. .
Open YHT Lines:
Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train
The following stops are available:
There are also integrated services and buses for the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train, which receives passengers from a total of 9 stations. In fact, the integrated lines are as follows; Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kartal Metro connection was provided from the High Speed Station with the newly established line KM20.
Existing number 16 (Pendik - Kadıköy), Number 16D (Pendik - Kadıköy), Number 17 (Pendik - Kadıköy) and number 222 (Pendik - Kadıköy) lines with Kartal, Maltepe, Kadıköy districts and Kadıköy Ferry Ferry integrated.
Ankara YHT Watches
|Ankara Departure||eryaman||Polatli||Eskişehir||Bzyük||Bilecik||Arifiye||İzmit||Gebze||Pendik||Bostanci||S.çeş Up||Bakirkoy||Halkalı Arrival|
İstanbul Ankara YHT Watches
|Halkalı Departure||Bakirkoy||S.çeş Up||Bostanci||Pendik||Gebze||İzmit||Arifiye||Bilecik||Bzyük||Eskişehir||Polatli||eryaman||Ankara Arrival|
Ankara Eskisehir YHT Watches
|Ankara Departure||eryaman||Polatli||Eskisehir Arrival||
Ankara-Konya YHT Line
212 km construction of Polatlı-Konya line started at 2006 in August. The line was completed in 2011 and opened for service. 40.000km road was made in the tests for the control of the line. Since there is no direct line with this line, the journey time from Ankara to Konya, which is 10 hours 30 minutes, has decreased to 1 hours 40 minutes. The length of the line extending from Ankara to Konya is 306 km.
There are reciprocal 8 flights every day. The new 6 train set will be delivered once an hour.
HIGH SPEED TRAINS WORKING EVERY DAY BETWEEN ANKARA - KONYA - ANKARA
ANKARA - KONYA - ANKARA HIGH SPEED TRAIN, CONNECTION TO EREĞLİ / KARAMAN DMU SET AND ANTALYA / ALANYA / ERDEMLİ BUS HOURS
YHT MOVEMENT HOURS FROM ANKARA
- Ankara K: 06.45 - Konya V: 08.23 (Sincan K: 07.01 - Polatli does not stand)
- Ankara K: 09.20 - Konya V: 11.01 (Sincan K: 09.36 - Polatli K: 09.55)
- Ankara K: 11.15 - Konya V: 12.53 (Sincan K: 11.31 - Polatli does not stand)
- Ankara K: 13.45 - Konya V: 15.26 (Sincan K: 14.01 - Polatli K: 14.20)
- Ankara K: 15.40 - Konya V: 17.18 (Sincan K: 15.56 - Polatli does not stand)
- Ankara K: 18.10 - Konya V: 19.51 (Sincan K: 18.26 - Polatli K: 18.45)
- Ankara K: 20.45 - Konya V: 22.23 (Sincan K: 21.01 - Polatli does not stand)
YHT MOVEMENT HOURS FROM KONYA
- Konya K: 06.40 - Ankara V: 08.16 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 08.00)
- Konya K: 09.00 - Ankara V: 10.39 (Polatli K: 10.05 - Sincan K: 10.25)
- Konya K: 11.25 - Ankara V: 12.59 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 12.45)
- Konya K: 13.35 - Ankara V: 15.14 (Polatli K: 14.40 - Sincan K: 15.00)
- Konya K: 16.00 - Ankara V: 17.34 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 17.20)
- Konya K: 18.00 - Ankara V: 19.39 (Polatli K: 19.05 - Sincan K: 19.25)
- Konya K: 21.00 - Ankara V: 22.34 (Polatli does not stand - Sincan K: 22.20)